• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by freeagent305 View Post
    I didnt pick up the phone..
    caller ID said..202-326-0414
    but when I redialed it says "unworking number form customs blah, blah"\

does someone have a number that I can call..
    On CASS it says all done but BI.

Thanks!
    Scheduling is 612-467-7017 Congrats on the call.
    Day one at CBP: Aug 4th, 2008
    Day one at FLETC: Sept 3, 2008 Class 863
    Graduated Dec 18, 2008

Its game on from here....

Comment

• Originally posted by nordy racer View Post
      i just received a notice via e-mail about my test rating.. i came in at 81%.. i am happy with that, knowing that i haven't answered math questions without a calculator since highschool in 91.. now all i have to do is cross my fingers and pray for a TO in the mail
      Congrats; you and I are in the same boat. What was your geo pref? Mine was SW border locations. I'm hoping that a TO comes sooner than later.
      "Officer, you are kinda hot."

"And you are kinda intoxicated."

Comment

• Anybody out there tested NOV 2007? I was just wondering if I'm the only one that's been waiting for so long.

Comment

• Originally posted by miramarnelson View Post
          Anybody out there tested NOV 2007? I was just wondering if I'm the only one that's been waiting for so long.
          I'm a Nov 07 tester. Waiting for my Quals and BI to clear. My Geo pref is NJ.

jrq16
          Last edited by jrq16; 08-26-2008, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• I'm a NOV 07 right along with ya'll!

I was cleared to T&S then i changed my GEO PREF (in the long run i will be happier). I have a new TO and waiting for the paper work to catch up to itself, they have cleared my physical/medical, and hopefully will the VBT.

Still waiting to see if i have to do more paperwork and update BI although nothing has changed so hopefully the BI is good.

I rush home everyday the mail and check CASS!

Comment

Anybody out there tested NOV 2007? I was just wondering if I'm the only one that's been waiting for so long.
              I'll do you one better.... Take a look at my sig!

Thanks to a forum member that gave me a number to call, I finally got to speak to the person that has my file in IA, and guess what....she didn't even know where my file was! LOST IN THE PILE I GUESS... well she told me that the last action taken on my case was back in January and that was before she even started working there. She was kind enough to look for it (she called me back when she found it) and found out that I was supposed to receive a NOPA letter in the near future... LOL, all this after 8 months of having my file on someone's desk gathering dust, she said she didn't know what the letter would be enquiring about because there were no details on my file! Isn't bureaucracy great?... Well I hope i get the letter soon so I can find out what it is they need to clarify and hopefully resolve the problem and get the call!.....
              CBPO
              Written: 08/29/2007
              EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• JRQ16 and YODA= We gotta hang in there after 10 months it's brutal I'm addicted to CASS. I actually just started college, just in case I get some bad news from CBP. I feel it's the best I can do, instead of just sitting home waiting for the call. Waiting to clear BI and QUALS .

Comment

• Originally posted by freeagent305 View Post
                  I didnt pick up the phone..
                  caller ID said..202-326-0414
                  but when I redialed it says "unworking number form customs blah, blah"\

does someone have a number that I can call..
                  On CASS it says all done but BI.

Thanks!
                  Calls from DC, usually not a good thing...

Originally posted by Dfly123 View Post
                  Scheduling is 612-xxx-xxxx Congrats on the call.
                  OUTSTANDING, there is absolutely no reason to post their number! If they want someone to call them, they will leave a message.

Comment

• Originally posted by dmgritte View Post
                    I'm a NOV 07 right along with ya'll!

I was cleared to T&S then i changed my GEO PREF (in the long run i will be happier). I have a new TO and waiting for the paper work to catch up to itself, they have cleared my physical/medical, and hopefully will the VBT.

Still waiting to see if i have to do more paperwork and update BI although nothing has changed so hopefully the BI is good.

I rush home everyday the mail and check CASS!
                    The VBT is good for 3 years, so you'll be good for that.

Comment

Tested Nov 07 too.
                      CBPO
                      Test-11/07, T.O. 1/08 (WA)
                      Med/Fit-completed 1/08
                      Forms/Drug/VBT-completed 2/08
                      Quals-completed 6/08
                      BI-completed 8/08
                      Referred to Schedule EOD 8/15/08

The Call-9/29/08
                      Start-10/14/08
                      FLETC-11/13/08

CBPI-911

Comment

• Originally posted by sap123 View Post
                        Congrats; you and I are in the same boat. What was your geo pref? Mine was SW border locations. I'm hoping that a TO comes sooner than later.
                        Long Beach / LAX Cali.. i just took the test on 9/16 so it didn't take to long to get the outcome.. hopefully i won't take as long as Yoda.. Sorry to hear about your problem with your file.

Comment

• Barnaj,

The only thing i'm worried about with the VBT, it now says "not applicable" and is blank on CASS. MHC said that is just because they have to look at it again? hopefully it will all pull through here soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiddie789
                            Does anybody know how they(fletc) handles the holiday schedule? Are we just going to have Thanksgiving/Christmas days off? I am sure those days the instructors might like off as well. Most maybe?
                            Unless Bush declares the days after/before federal holidays, you will have off the holiday days only.
                            But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

• Originally posted by dmgritte View Post
                              Barnaj,

The only thing i'm worried about with the VBT, it now says "not applicable" and is blank on CASS. MHC said that is just because they have to look at it again? hopefully it will all pull through here soon.
                              Thats rather strange, ive never seen or heard of "not applicable" on CASS. Whats it say on the telephone hotline?

Comment

• funny..never have called the hot line. Just did it says "pending" for VBT so who knows what is going on.

I wish you could just call and talk to them!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5258 users online. 289 members and 4969 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X