300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
    Thats some big talk from Mr. "i'm a CBPO and youre a wannabe" Must be a no-life or a smart *** to be hanging out on forums designed for people trying to get the job. Either that or he's full of it and doesn't know s***...
    Slow you roll there buddy. Current CBPOs are "hanging out on forums designed for people trying to get the job" to help some through the process and answer questions. If and when you get through I would hope you do the same.
    Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

• My bad... I report to my POE on September 8th and I go to the academy on October 8th. Thank God I already know Spanish, if not, I would have to spend 6 more weeks down there.

I went to the police academy in 2005 and received G.I. Bill benefits for this. That is why I was wondering if I can use it for FLETC. I hear some people say that we can use this benefit and some who say we can't. Hopefully we can!

Comment

• You can use it at FLETC. I just received an e-mail (mass e-mail) from the Area Port Director about filling out the paperwork properly. I guess there was an issue with people not filling it out correctly.
        But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

• Originally posted by qixfeet View Post
          Slow you roll there buddy. Current CBPOs are "hanging out on forums designed for people trying to get the job" to help some through the process and answer questions. If and when you get through I would hope you do the same.
          I have no problem with that. I have been through the whole process myself, and i try to offer the best advice i can, if i know the answer. Shouldn't have been insulting in what i said, but this guy never has anything constructive to say to anyone and that is some b.s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gabbanelli911 View Post
            My bad... I report to my POE on September 8th and I go to the academy on October 8th. Thank God I already know Spanish, if not, I would have to spend 6 more weeks down there.

I went to the police academy in 2005 and received G.I. Bill benefits for this. That is why I was wondering if I can use it for FLETC. I hear some people say that we can use this benefit and some who say we can't. Hopefully we can!
            I dont think you can use it for OJT if you already have for that purpose. Not clear on this myself as i tried to use it at FLETC and couldnt get it straightened out.

Comment

• Originally posted by kc12 View Post
              You can use it at FLETC. I just received an e-mail (mass e-mail) from the Area Port Director about filling out the paperwork properly. I guess there was an issue with people not filling it out correctly.
              10-4...That is correct. I know a few guys that got their G.I. $$, even after they were done the BP Academy.
              There are two freedoms, the false is where one is free to do what he likes, and true where one is free to do what he ought. -Charles Kingsley.

HONOR FIRST!

Comment

• They called

I didnt pick up the phone..
                caller ID said..202-326-0414
                but when I redialed it says "unworking number form customs blah, blah"\

does someone have a number that I can call..
                On CASS it says all done but BI.

Thanks!

Comment

• How many NORs have you received? I just received my fourth NOR with exactly the same information since I took the test in July. Still no TO. I just think it's a little strange, maybe not.

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
                    How many NORs have you received? I just received my fourth NOR with exactly the same information since I took the test in July. Still no TO. I just think it's a little strange, maybe not.
                    Did you make any changes or updates to your application before the vacancy deadline? If so they may have sent you another NOR. I got 2 myself so who knows? Check applicationmanager.org

Comment

• Originally posted by kiddie789
                      got the call from kris. eod sep 15 fletc oct 16 feb5
                      Can you post your Timeline?

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                        Did you make any changes or updates to your application before the vacancy deadline? If so they may have sent you another NOR. I got 2 myself so who knows? Check applicationmanager.org
                        I just got my 3rd NOR as well. I took the test in March then I re-registered for July. no TO

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
                          How many NORs have you received? I just received my fourth NOR with exactly the same information since I took the test in July. Still no TO. I just think it's a little strange, maybe not.

I got three, the first one in the mail, the second one via email after i changed my geo and a random third one also via email. Also no TO yet

Comment

• Originally posted by ec2749 View Post
                            I just got my 3rd NOR as well. I took the test in March then I re-registered for July. no TO
                            I re-applied on July 24th got a t.o. for michigan, just waiting for my quals and b.i.

Comment

• I haven't made any changes. I get all my NORs via email, never mail.

Comment

• i just received a notice via e-mail about my test rating.. i came in at 81%.. i am happy with that, knowing that i haven't answered math questions without a calculator since highschool in 91.. now all i have to do is cross my fingers and pray for a TO in the mail

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8774 users online. 287 members and 8487 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X