300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xtrider View Post
    Real quick, its been a little while since I last posted here.

I have 6 more weeks at Fletc. This place is killing me. Im really banged up. Shoulder hurts, knees, everything, the fletc chicken sucks. I hate the Dining hall.

To the guy that says thta u have 2 days notice between test. He's wrong. Your first day of training you'll get your whole schedule. You know what day and at what time is your test and also you receive a paper that says whats include in each and every test. Since day 1 you know the topics for test 1 all the way to test 8.

I hate Brunswick Ga. Who ever is coming down here in the next few weeks hurry up and come so my grad date will be more closer.

6 more weeks and I'll be in MIAMI. Can't wait.
    Way to come in weeks later without even bothering to read my response. The topic was dead for a while now. Good luck with the rest of your training.

Comment

• Hey guys, first post here. I've been silently reading for about 6 months now.

I took the test for CBPO in March 2012 and selected the Mid West region, since I live in Michigan. I am not completely against moving, so in your opinion, should I stop hoping for the a position in the Mid West and switch my geo preference to SW?
      What about South East? Has anybody that tested in March 2012 gotten TO's fro SW or SE?
      I read on the current announcement on USA jobs that CBP has critical needs in both those regions.

Any input will be appreciated. Thanks
      BPA
      Application Date: 09/11/2011
      Examination Date: 11/18/2011
      NOR: 11/29/2011 (95)
      TSL: 04/05/2012
      PFT1: 05/07/2012 Pass
      Med: 05/14/2012 Pass
      SI: 05/29/2012 Pass
      EQIP Updated: 07/17/2012
      BI: Clear
      PFT2: ?
      EOD?

Comment

• Midwest will be quite a wait, my ex waited 4 years for detroit. and my friend waited 3...that was like 3 years ago. and there are people on this forum still waiting as well...

As far as switching to swb, no one can tell you yes or no, but I will say if you are single and have absolutely nothing holding you down, and wouldnt mind possibly living in the middle of nowhere for a mandatory 2-3 years, then go for it, you may definitely get picked up faster for swb...then again so many people are switching to swb to get in faster they may be overloaded by the time this announcement closes.

if you have never been to any of the regions you are considering then research, research, research before you make a decision

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaSpider View Post
          Hey guys, first post here. I've been silently reading for about 6 months now.

I took the test for CBPO in March 2012 and selected the Mid West region, since I live in Michigan. I am not completely against moving, so in your opinion, should I stop hoping for the a position in the Mid West and switch my geo preference to SW?
          What about South East? Has anybody that tested in March 2012 gotten TO's fro SW or SE?
          I read on the current announcement on USA jobs that CBP has critical needs in both those regions.

Any input will be appreciated. Thanks
          I tested in Detroit in December 2010 and got my TO January 2012. I selected Midwest also. Maybe your wait will be shorter...
          GEO: Midwest
          Written Exam: 12/10/10
          NOR: 1/25/11, score 93 no vet pref
          TO/TSL: 1/9/12
          VBT & SI: 2/8/12 (cleared CASS 3/27/12)
          PFT1: 2/9/12 (cleared CASS 2/15/12)
          Medical: 2/14/12, cleared CASS 3/6/12
          BI: IN SECURITY OFFICE
          Pre-employment forms: cleared CASS 4/9/12
          Qualified GS-7 (received letter 4/9/12, cleared on CASS 4/12/12)
          Polygraph: 5/11/12
          Drug test: 5/24/12, cleared CASS 5/31/12
          Met with BI: 7/27/12
          Called: 8/24/12, Chicago
          PFT2: 9/4/12
          EOD: 9/24/12
          FLETC: 10/31-3/15

Comment

• Going in to do my PFT-1 today, wish me luck! I can do about 50 pushups and around there in situps too so that isn't an issue, but I didn't have anything near 12" to practice the step test with, although I run often so I think I'll do fine, but it is still nerving!

Comment

• Thanks Moeie and Lang for your reply.
              Darko886, what Geo region did you apply for?
              BPA
              Application Date: 09/11/2011
              Examination Date: 11/18/2011
              NOR: 11/29/2011 (95)
              TSL: 04/05/2012
              PFT1: 05/07/2012 Pass
              Med: 05/14/2012 Pass
              SI: 05/29/2012 Pass
              EQIP Updated: 07/17/2012
              BI: Clear
              PFT2: ?
              EOD?

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaSpider View Post
                Thanks Moeie and Lang for your reply.
                Darko886, what Geo region did you apply for?
                SWB. Initially I applied for Florida but they told me even with a 100 it would probably be a couple of years before I got a call, so I changed it to SWB right after I took the test.

Comment

• I searched back about 30 pages on this site and I'm tired or reading and I couldn't find anything on the web... Anyone know how many academies they have a year down at FLETC?
                  NOR: Northeast 8/29/11
                  NOR: Changed to SWB 11/16/11
                  TO: 12/30
                  Pre-Employment Forms: Completed
                  Qualifications: Completed, GS-7
                  Medical Exam: Completed
                  BI: Submitted 2/23/12 Cleared 05/15/2012
                  Structured Interview: Completed
                  Fitness: Passed 3/05/12
                  Poly: 03/24/12
                  Drug Screening: Completed
                  EOD: July 2

Comment

• Originally posted by xtrider View Post
                    Real quick, its been a little while since I last posted here.

I have 6 more weeks at Fletc. This place is killing me. Im really banged up. Shoulder hurts, knees, everything, the fletc chicken sucks. I hate the Dining hall.

To the guy that says thta u have 2 days notice between test. He's wrong. Your first day of training you'll get your whole schedule. You know what day and at what time is your test and also you receive a paper that says whats include in each and every test. Since day 1 you know the topics for test 1 all the way to test 8.

I hate Brunswick Ga. Who ever is coming down here in the next few weeks hurry up and come so my grad date will be more closer.

6 more weeks and I'll be in MIAMI. Can't wait.
                    Again, you certainly will know the dates and the topics of the tests well in advance. However, you will not always be taught the actual subject material that will be on the test until shortly before the date of test. (sometimes as short as two days)

FB

Comment

• Originally posted by darko886 View Post
                      Going in to do my PFT-1 today, wish me luck! I can do about 50 pushups and around there in situps too so that isn't an issue, but I didn't have anything near 12" to practice the step test with, although I run often so I think I'll do fine, but it is still nerving!
                      You should do well. Don't even sweat it lol
                      "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Originally posted by mm3454 View Post
                        I searched back about 30 pages on this site and I'm tired or reading and I couldn't find anything on the web... Anyone know how many academies they have a year down at FLETC?
                        someone can correct me if I am wrong but i believe this year there are academies scheduled all the way up to October..this varies every year

Comment

• goodluck darko, just relax and kick some @ss
                          CBPO
                          App - 3/12, GEO: SWB
                          Test & NORs - 4/12, TSL1/2 - 5/12, E-Qip: 6/12, Quals - GS-7, PFT1 - 6/12, Med - 7/12, VBT/SI - 7/12, BI - 12/27, DT - 12/21, TSU - 12/27/12
                          ** THE CALL 1/31/13, NOGALES, AZ | PRESIDIO,TX | LARADO, TX | COLUMBUS, NM - EOD - 3/18, Academy 4/22-8/22 **

I had to decline, if you need help msg.

NJSP
                          APP - 5/12, PEPP - 7/12, PQT - 8/12, WRITTEN - 10/12, BI - 12/12
                          PEPP II - 2/25/13 - 4/3/13
                          Medical/Pysch - 3/2, 3/3
                          Class 152 - Apr-Oct '13 (hoping)

Comment

• Missed a call today, received an e mail to call as soon as possible to schedule something. The call was from CHS Dept so I suppose this is for my Drug Test, since my fitness and medical are both cleared

Comment

• Finally got the call today!!!!! EOD July 2!!!!
                              NOR: Northeast 8/29/11
                              NOR: Changed to SWB 11/16/11
                              TO: 12/30
                              Pre-Employment Forms: Completed
                              Qualifications: Completed, GS-7
                              Medical Exam: Completed
                              BI: Submitted 2/23/12 Cleared 05/15/2012
                              Structured Interview: Completed
                              Fitness: Passed 3/05/12
                              Poly: 03/24/12
                              Drug Screening: Completed
                              EOD: July 2

Comment

• Called to set-up my drug test this week, polygraph test is next week. Crazy month for me.
                                Geographic Availability: SouthWest
                                Application: August 2011
                                Exam: August 2011
                                N.O.R: September 2011
                                TSL1: October 2011
                                E-Qip:November 2011
                                PFT-1: December 21st, 2011
                                B.I.: January 2012-March 2012
                                Structured Interview/VBT: March 2012
                                Drug Test: May 2012
                                Polygraph Test: May 2012

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11095 users online. 418 members and 10677 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X