Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you all need to know this is a LONG process.. i waited over 4 years, i just got the call last week and eod in june and fletc in july. im reading all the posts about when can we expect the call/passing all tests/ background etc...?? now i was same way excited and happy but its a long process. expect your background to expire and to redo the prosses. all i can say is stay in shape,stay out of trouble and in time it will happen. dont quit jobs cause cass states you passed and waiting for eod. i know geo location may make a diffrence a little but more then not it will be a lot longer then u think. i took the test in 08 went thu 2 full applications/interviews etc... in the end im pumped and excited to join the cbp family. so please understand its a long road and just cause u passed in cass dosent mean ur in right away... good luck all .
    CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by Serfloco View Post
      Hey Mole, I did my drug test yesterday also at Chula Vista. Looks like we have the same timeline. Did you meet with the Background incestigator yet?
      no, not yet. the drug test was quick. never took one before, i was thinking they needed a lot more than just urine.
      tested in San Diego- SWB, 10/11
      NOR-11/11
      TSL- 11/17/11
      pft1- 12/8/11
      Pre-E Forms-completed 3/12
      Qual- completed 3/12
      Medical Ex- completed 4/12
      S I-completed 3/12
      Drug Screening- completed 6/7/12
      Background Investigation- met with BI 6/5/13
      Fitness- completed 12/12

EOD- 9/9/13 SYS
      Fletc- 10-15-13, class 338
      new fletc date- 11-18-13

SYS CBPO 4-1-2014

Comment

• I have been trying to apply to the current posting for the last week with no luck. I keep getting an error message saying I need to fix the errors but I have gone over my profile with a fine tooth comb and there are no errors or information missing. I even went so far as to create an entirely new profile with my information and still no luck.

Anybody have this issue or have any suggestions for me? I don't want to miss out the posting closes at the end of the month.

Comment

• @sgt...call hr, the number is on the listing

Comment

• Originally posted by anthony30 View Post
            you all need to know this is a LONG process.. i waited over 4 years, i just got the call last week and eod in june and fletc in july. im reading all the posts about when can we expect the call/passing all tests/ background etc...?? now i was same way excited and happy but its a long process. expect your background to expire and to redo the prosses. all i can say is stay in shape,stay out of trouble and in time it will happen. dont quit jobs cause cass states you passed and waiting for eod. i know geo location may make a diffrence a little but more then not it will be a lot longer then u think. i took the test in 08 went thu 2 full applications/interviews etc... in the end im pumped and excited to join the cbp family. so please understand its a long road and just cause u passed in cass dosent mean ur in right away... good luck all .
            Yeah I think a lot of people apply expecting it to be a smooth sailing wait of maybe 3 months, lol!! they have no idea...even though SWB right now recruiting is at 6-8 months, I think those are a majority of people who are anxious. one of my partners at work applied back in nov I think and already have their eod. it just depends on where you are applying, and right now it depends on gender, especially for swb.
            For my current job I waited about 2 years and that was a nightmare, you are very patient to wait 4..lol!!! hope you get your eod soon!!

Comment

• Originally posted by anthony30 View Post
              you all need to know this is a LONG process.. i waited over 4 years, i just got the call last week and eod in june and fletc in july. im reading all the posts about when can we expect the call/passing all tests/ background etc...?? now i was same way excited and happy but its a long process. expect your background to expire and to redo the prosses. all i can say is stay in shape,stay out of trouble and in time it will happen. dont quit jobs cause cass states you passed and waiting for eod. i know geo location may make a diffrence a little but more then not it will be a lot longer then u think. i took the test in 08 went thu 2 full applications/interviews etc... in the end im pumped and excited to join the cbp family. so please understand its a long road and just cause u passed in cass dosent mean ur in right away... good luck all .
              Congrats!... Welcome to the 4 year club!!!... :-) Looks like you'll be out by November...enjoy your 19 weeks!
              CBPO
              Written: 08/29/2007
              EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Just wondering if anyone else out there is currently in TSU for St. Thomas, USVI? I've been waiting 4 years so far (tested in 2008) and only came across 2 other people since then who were also waiting for St. Thomas. Both of them seemed to have disappeared... maybe b/c of the Bermuda Triangle?

Comment

• Just received my letter saying that I am ELiGIBLE for my SI. I'm glad that's behind me!
                  Geo:SWB
                  CBPO Exam:08/2/11
                  TSl 1 & 2: 11/14/11 & 11/25/11
                  Medical & Pft1:12/10/11 Passed
                  VBT/SI: 5/10/12 Passed
                  Drug Test: 7/12/12 Passed
                  Qual: (GS-7) Cleared 8/12/12
                  Poly 1 & 2: 9/26/12 & 11/8/12 Passed
                  BI: Met investigator on 12/6 Complete on 3/26/13
                  TSU: 3/28/13
                  EOD: 8/12/13 (Brownsville, TX)
                  FLETC: 9/13/13

Comment

• Originally posted by rambo123 View Post
                    Awesome Brotha ! Congrats. Has a background investigator contacted you yet ? That seems to be the next step for us selected on February 16 , 2012.
                    Thanks bro. No one has contacted me yet. Still waiting for that call
                    "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Originally posted by Pointman8 View Post
                      Just received my letter saying that I am ELiGIBLE for my SI. I'm glad that's behind me!
                      You TO 2/16 too?
                      "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
                        You TO 2/16 too?
                        No, my TO was 11/14/11. My medical took a while cause my DR needed to send records over to MHC and they took their sweet old time doing it. I had to get two extensions for it.
                        Last edited by Pointman8; 05-20-2012, 09:22 AM.
                        Geo:SWB
                        CBPO Exam:08/2/11
                        TSl 1 & 2: 11/14/11 & 11/25/11
                        Medical & Pft1:12/10/11 Passed
                        VBT/SI: 5/10/12 Passed
                        Drug Test: 7/12/12 Passed
                        Qual: (GS-7) Cleared 8/12/12
                        Poly 1 & 2: 9/26/12 & 11/8/12 Passed
                        BI: Met investigator on 12/6 Complete on 3/26/13
                        TSU: 3/28/13
                        EOD: 8/12/13 (Brownsville, TX)
                        FLETC: 9/13/13

Comment

• Originally posted by Pointman8 View Post
                          No, my TO was 11/14/11. My medical took a while cause my DR needed to send records over to MHC and they took their sweet old time doing it. I had to get two extensions for it.
                          Ya pointman I feel your pain on that. I needed two extensions bc of medical records as well. It was very frustrating, but it all worked out in the end. As long as it always works out, I'm good with that haha.
                          NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                          Score:9X.XX%
                          List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Who here TOed 2/16/12?

Comment

• Real quick, its been a little while since I last posted here.

I have 6 more weeks at Fletc. This place is killing me. Im really banged up. Shoulder hurts, knees, everything, the fletc chicken sucks. I hate the Dining hall.

To the guy that says thta u have 2 days notice between test. He's wrong. Your first day of training you'll get your whole schedule. You know what day and at what time is your test and also you receive a paper that says whats include in each and every test. Since day 1 you know the topics for test 1 all the way to test 8.

I hate Brunswick Ga. Who ever is coming down here in the next few weeks hurry up and come so my grad date will be more closer.

6 more weeks and I'll be in MIAMI. Can't wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by xtrider View Post
                                I have 6 more weeks at Fletc. This place is killing me. Im really banged up. Shoulder hurts, knees, everything, the fletc chicken sucks. I hate the Dining hall.
                                This experience isn't uncommon. I haven't been to FLETC Glynco, but I'll say that my experience was different at FLETC Artesia. I was there 19 weeks and hated to leave. I will say that the chow gets old after about two weeks though.
                                Gek.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9540 users online. 339 members and 9201 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X