Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was in an e-mail, let me take a look. Thanks.
    Geo:SWB
    CBPO Exam:12/10
    TSl: 5/11
    Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
    Met BI:1/12
    VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
    Drug Test:04/12 Passed
    Qual:cleared 3/12
    Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
    PFT2:
    EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by Shark View Post
      Which state is that?,
      Markham Park is in Sunrise, Florida, a little W of Fort Lauderdale.

Shark, regarding your questions, if they do have you do a polygraph, most likely, it will be somewhere close to where you live. As far as your PFT2, at some point you should receive a form that you have to fill out and mail or fax back to MHC that you can choose one of several locations from (I got a phone call from MHC saying that they sent me a form I need to fill out and fax back, and the PFT2 location selection form was one of them). Obviously choose the one that's closest to where you live. In the NE, the closest location I see listed on the form is Swanton, VT.
      CBP written test Miami, FL
      11/10/2007
      NOR letter 01/16/2008
      VBT 4/2/2008 (passed)
      Forms 6/2/2009 completed
      Med exam 4/6/2009 completed
      9/4/2009
      Physical exam 4/6/2009 (passed)
      drug test 5/7/2009 (passed)
      TO 5/12/2009 (2nd one,
      never got first)
      qualifications completed
      BI interview 9/30/2009
      BI cleared/referred to TSU 10/30/2009
      poly: Mar 2011
      updated e-Qip & All Forms: Sep/Oct 2011
      BI interview II: Dec 2011/Jan 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Shark View Post
        It was in an e-mail, let me take a look. Thanks.
        Well, let me know. I want a ticket for that ferry.
        Gek.

Comment

• ok I will.
          PFT2:
          EOD:

Comment

• Oh, cool! that was very good answer. Thank you so much.
            PFT2:
            EOD:

Comment

• Just finished my medical! The doc said everything looks good, he saw no problems. So I guess now i just wait on the drug screen and for all my stuff to clear.

Comment

• Ok guys. Question for anyone that can answer: While I was at the waiting room for my VBT/SI I spoke to a handful of people most of which had their poly's already scheduled.

My poly has not yet been scheduled. I'm pretty sure there are still people going through that do not have to take polys. How would I know if I no longer have to take a poly? When my BI clears does that mean I will not have to take one? I've read that they send some people to FLETC and when they fail (60% of them more or less) they send them back home. How devastating...
                "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
                  Ok guys. Question for anyone that can answer: While I was at the waiting room for my VBT/SI I spoke to a handful of people most of which had their poly's already scheduled.

My poly has not yet been scheduled. I'm pretty sure there are still people going through that do not have to take polys. How would I know if I no longer have to take a poly? When my BI clears does that mean I will not have to take one? I've read that they send some people to FLETC and when they fail (60% of them more or less) they send them back home. How devastating...
                  I've not heard of anyone being administered a polygraph during the academy. I was going to answer that you'll know you won't need to take a polygraph when you are given a final offer of employment but based upon what you're saying that may not be the case.

Expect a polygraph at any time during the process. Chances are that we will take one, not the other way around.

Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by BPAHelibs22 View Post
                    Sandwichman did you have to meet with the Background Investigator twice to update your background?? I thought it was just updating any changes you have had since your last one??
                    I had two different background investigations. I did the first one in 2010 and was referred to TSU after it cleared. At the time, I was told I wouldn't have another one until 5 years after I was on the job.

Fast forward to Dec 2011. Phone rings, another investigator calls and tells me he has to schedule me to do another BI. I ask him why so soon, he says to update my info.

The day of the 2nd BI, I ask the investigator again, why is a second investigation being done if I just had one two years ago and was told in 2010 I wouldn't have another one until AFTER I had completed FLETC and was on the job for five years. He flips through some papers and says, "ah, here it is" and points to some code and says that code means its being done to increase my security clearance. He then went on to say that those are done either right before someone gets hired or right after they have completed FLETC.

The second BI went over the 2nd eqip answers I provided/updated in Sep/Oct 2011. In my case no major events or changes had happened (I didn't get married, didn't have any kids, nobody in my immediate family had died). The only thing that happened was that I had some neighbors move away from me and I got a raise/promotion at the same company I had been with since '02.
                    Last edited by sandwichman; 05-17-2012, 05:28 PM.
                    CBP written test Miami, FL
                    11/10/2007
                    NOR letter 01/16/2008
                    VBT 4/2/2008 (passed)
                    Forms 6/2/2009 completed
                    Med exam 4/6/2009 completed
                    9/4/2009
                    Physical exam 4/6/2009 (passed)
                    drug test 5/7/2009 (passed)
                    TO 5/12/2009 (2nd one,
                    never got first)
                    qualifications completed
                    BI interview 9/30/2009
                    BI cleared/referred to TSU 10/30/2009
                    poly: Mar 2011
                    updated e-Qip & All Forms: Sep/Oct 2011
                    BI interview II: Dec 2011/Jan 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by breachnclear View Post
                      yea i remember i commented about that, congrats. I was wondering if anyone else had. Trying to keep my fingers crossed that I get picked up after switching and nothing more is required or left un-done. I had to send 4 emails to MHC before they actually received my change request.
                      I would try calling, and just see what they say. it wouldn't hurt!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iczer5 View Post
                        Brownsville, TX is what I wanted, but they only offered me somewhere in southern Arizona, Presidio TX, I called later to see if anything else in Texas oppened up, only two more opened up = Elpaso, and Fabens Tx...(All in the same area). I called on 16 May 2012.
                        So they offered you El Paso and Fabens and you're taking Presidio?.....

Why?

Comment

• i got scheduled to take my drug test tomorrow! i wonder if there's a counter for logging into cass... haha

there's other folks taking the drug test at the location i'm going to tomorrow as well.. i wonder if they're from the same batch of test takers that took the test in San Diego.
                          tested in San Diego- SWB, 10/11
                          NOR-11/11
                          TSL- 11/17/11
                          pft1- 12/8/11
                          Pre-E Forms-completed 3/12
                          Qual- completed 3/12
                          Medical Ex- completed 4/12
                          S I-completed 3/12
                          Drug Screening- completed 6/7/12
                          Background Investigation- met with BI 6/5/13
                          Fitness- completed 12/12

EOD- 9/9/13 SYS
                          Fletc- 10-15-13, class 338
                          new fletc date- 11-18-13

SYS CBPO 4-1-2014

Comment

• i just got an email saying " You have been scheduled for a polygraph re-examination on Thursday, XXXX XX, 2012 at 1:00 pm, in regards to your application with CBP. "

i just did my polygraph 2 weeks ago.....

hope this is a good sign....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mole177 View Post
                              i got scheduled to take my drug test tomorrow! i wonder if there's a counter for logging into cass... haha

there's other folks taking the drug test at the location i'm going to tomorrow as well.. i wonder if they're from the same batch of test takers that took the test in San Diego.
                              If there is one then I broke it a long time ago!! Haha
                              NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                              Score:9X.XX%
                              List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by amillot View Post
                                So they offered you El Paso and Fabens and you're taking Presidio?.....

Why?
                                Because I want a small little place to start out.....in the middle of nowhere...yeah, that's it!
                                Geo:Texas CBPO Exam:10/11
                                Medical & Pft1:12/22/11 Passed
                                Met BI:4/12
                                VBT/SI:01/26/12 Passed
                                Drug Test:04/26/12 Passed
                                Qual:cleared 04/12
                                PFT2:05/23/12 Passed
                                EOD:06/18/12
                                FLETC:7/16/12

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5391 users online. 290 members and 5101 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X