300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Javier_Zalez View Post
    When you take a Poly they put sensors on your fingers, around your chest and you sit on some sort of pad that's also a sensor.

I think it was almost 2 months after my poly that I received the letter and I had like 2 weeks to write my NoPA and send it to them, after that, I did not receive anything else in the mail, CASS just one day checked my BI. I wrote to them to see if this meant that it had been accepted and they told me yes.
    So are you still waiting for "the call" from BP?

Comment

• Pft2 tomorrow in plattsburg wish me luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Waterpistola View Post
        So are you still waiting for "the call" from BP?
        I got the call on Sept of last year, but had to decline due to personal reasons, I re applied and am only waiting for the BI to re-clear to get put into TSU again

Comment

• Originally posted by bhov97 View Post
          Pft2 tomorrow in plattsburg wish me luck
          Good Luck!!!
          Geo:SWB
          CBPO Exam:08/2/11
          TSl 1 & 2: 11/14/11 & 11/25/11
          Medical & Pft1:12/10/11 Passed
          VBT/SI: 5/10/12 Passed
          Drug Test: 7/12/12 Passed
          Qual: (GS-7) Cleared 8/12/12
          Poly 1 & 2: 9/26/12 & 11/8/12 Passed
          BI: Met investigator on 12/6 Complete on 3/26/13
          TSU: 3/28/13
          EOD: 8/12/13 (Brownsville, TX)
          FLETC: 9/13/13

Comment

• What test scores are receiving TSL's right now for SWB?

Comment

• with so much testing, i'm not sure how'd they rank things... ranking by test score.

ranking by test score taken that day or ranking by test score period?

if that's the case, a person would never get in if they scored 80, when you have fresh test takers scoring 85+

secondly, do they still rank by test score if you got the tentative select? confusion...

and has anyone received May's fitness tips?
              tested in San Diego- SWB, 10/11
              NOR-11/11
              TSL- 11/17/11
              pft1- 12/8/11
              Pre-E Forms-completed 3/12
              Qual- completed 3/12
              Medical Ex- completed 4/12
              S I-completed 3/12
              Drug Screening- completed 6/7/12
              Background Investigation- met with BI 6/5/13
              Fitness- completed 12/12

EOD- 9/9/13 SYS
              Fletc- 10-15-13, class 338
              new fletc date- 11-18-13

SYS CBPO 4-1-2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Iczer5 View Post
                The Chief of the FTO?
                I mean the head of the training branch at the port. FTO= Field Training Officer/or Office. The training officers will be the ones who will teach/instruct you back at your port. There should be someone at each port in the field training office who handles or knows how to do the VA paperwork because they have to keep up with it and certify the hours that you worked for the agency.
                CBPO
                TO - 05/08 JFK
                EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by ELAW25 View Post
                  What test scores are receiving TSL's right now for SWB?
                  I just talked to a lady in hr, told her I was waiting for my tsl, I scored an 86. She told me I should be receiving my tsl within the next couple of weeks. She said quite a few people for swb got a 90 or higher, but a majority of the people receiving their tsl's soon scored between 85-90. So there is no telling when the other people who scored less than 85 will get their tsl.

Comment

• I got a 79 so I got a long wait probably end of summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELAW25 View Post
                      I got a 79 so I got a long wait probably end of summer.
                      Yeah I'm thinking if it took me almost 2 months for when im supposed to receive mine, then that may be the case. but you never know!!

Comment

• I wanted to let you guys know that I received "the call" yesterday. It's been a very long journey. Good luck to you all!

Comment

• Congrats. It pays to wait. Is that a seaport or airport?
                          CBPO
                          TO - 05/08 JFK
                          EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by cajunchik View Post
                            I wanted to let you guys know that I received "the call" yesterday. It's been a very long journey. Good luck to you all!
                            Congrats!!! The wait can kill ya but I'm sure it makes the moment you get the call that much better haha.
                            NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                            Score:9X.XX%
                            List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by Mole177 View Post
                              with so much testing, i'm not sure how'd they rank things... ranking by test score.

ranking by test score taken that day or ranking by test score period?

if that's the case, a person would never get in if they scored 80, when you have fresh test takers scoring 85+

secondly, do they still rank by test score if you got the tentative select? confusion...

and has anyone received May's fitness tips?
                              Ranking by test score...meaning if you're sitting on an 80 and there are new testing sessions completed/scored, you drop back of those people from the new test who scored 110-105-100-etc. Yes, there is a risk of never being selected...if the applicant pool refreshes often enough to where your test score is never reached.

If you're sitting on a less-than-impressive test score, it might be worth your effort to retest. You keep the latest score, regardless of what the former score might be, so there's a risk in retesting too.

Once you receive a conditional offer, your test score becomes meaningless...unless you abandon the current conditional offer, such as giving up a CO to changing geographical locations. In that case you'd resume your original score and compete for a new CO with those people applying for the 'new' location.

Comment

• LIcoastie, thanks!! I believe I was supposed to be in the first class with you but I had a blood pressure issue and they wouldn't let me take the PFT2. Hopefully my excitement will stay under control for my next test.

It is a seaport and airport. There are several options here due to the fact that we are also a cruise line port.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8458 users online. 368 members and 8090 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X