Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah this issue is a lot like beating a dead horse...Let's go back to waiting!

Comment

• THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! hahah No one ever wants to believe the girl :/
      my ex bf (Who's a cbpo) just told me the same thing you did, they are only called to the port on an as needed basis and for as long as he has worked in detroit it has never happened

Comment

• Originally posted by Waterpistola View Post
        yeah this issue is a lot like beating a dead horse...Let's go back to waiting!
        Hahaha couldn't agree with ya more pistola! So anybody go all green today? Sadly for me I am still in the waiting room BI in hand haha.
        NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
        Score:9X.XX%
        List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
            3231254519918480203.gif

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
              That's great Merlin!! Haha
              NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
              Score:9X.XX%
              List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Hi everyone, well its been over 4 years ...has anyone been called to eod -cbp buffalo,ny- ?? Email me - [email protected]
                thanks anthony
                CBPO

Comment

• I made it!!
                  CBPO

Comment

• So I just had my first go around with E-Qips !!!!! Well, I had to resend all my forms and copy and scan blah blah blah. Well it all be worth it in the long run... ........ Hey the "Provisional Agreement" is that new??? Because that basically says that you dont have to wait for your background check to clear in order to start working? Can anyone shed some light on that for me?
                    Test -02 April 2012
                    NOR-20 April 2012(101) w/ 10 vet pref
                    TSL 1 & 2- 02 May 2012
                    Qualifications - (Pending)
                    PFT1 - 30 May 12 (passed)
                    VBT & S.I. - 16 July 12 (passed)
                    Drug Test - (pending)
                    Medical- 08 June 12 (passed)
                    B.I. - In security office
                    Poly - 18 June 12 (passed)
                    PFT2 -
                    EOD -

Life asked Death, " Why do people Love me but hate you?" Death responded " Because you are a beautiful lie and I am the painful truth!"

Comment

• For all who picked the SWB and hasnt not been there or lived there.... I hope you are ready for the Heat...... Im in El Paso and I have been here for 3 years and its very very hot. Dry Heat I mean like we were having 90 degree days in March and it only rains maybe a total of 3 weeks out of the year. Oh and Dust storms, a lot of them. Enjoy
                      Test -02 April 2012
                      NOR-20 April 2012(101) w/ 10 vet pref
                      TSL 1 & 2- 02 May 2012
                      Qualifications - (Pending)
                      PFT1 - 30 May 12 (passed)
                      VBT & S.I. - 16 July 12 (passed)
                      Drug Test - (pending)
                      Medical- 08 June 12 (passed)
                      B.I. - In security office
                      Poly - 18 June 12 (passed)
                      PFT2 -
                      EOD -

Life asked Death, " Why do people Love me but hate you?" Death responded " Because you are a beautiful lie and I am the painful truth!"

Comment

• I don't think I signed a provisional agreement...Hmmm or maybe I did, I filled out so many! Can you tell us more about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sick of being a Army Grunt View Post
                          So I just had my first go around with E-Qips !!!!! Well, I had to resend all my forms and copy and scan blah blah blah. Well it all be worth it in the long run... ........ Hey the "Provisional Agreement" is that new??? Because that basically says that you dont have to wait for your background check to clear in order to start working? Can anyone shed some light on that for me?
                          With the current and past hiring push, some people would be called to EOD before their BI had cleared, now if something came up during the BI that was grounds for termination they would terminate. If nothing came up, you would continue normally, only you'd had a couple of months in advance.

I don't think they are doing that anymore, but I suppose they make you sign that just in case it happens

Comment

• EVERYONE signs the "provisional agreement", it's been like that at least since I applied in 2007...
                            The latest move on them is to have you do the poly, and if you pass it, they'll give you an EOD... of course pending a full BI by the time you graduate. If it's not completed by that time you will not have your weapon and credentials until it is done. This is what we have been calling an "interim" clearance for years on this board... Yet another example of how outdated the information posted here "is", despite ones claims of how radically changed the process and outdated the information here is...
                            CBPO
                            Written: 08/29/2007
                            EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• I have good news for anyone who is trying to use the Post 9/11 GI bill for training with CBP. I can confirm 100% that you can use the benefits for CBPO training (for 12 months). It took almost 6 months to process, but I just got a lump sum deposited to me today. The next 6 months will be on a month to month payment schedule.
                              CBPO
                              TO - 05/08 JFK
                              EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                                EVERYONE signs the "provisional agreement", it's been like that at least since I applied in 2007...
                                The latest move on them is to have you do the poly, and if you pass it, they'll give you an EOD... of course pending a full BI by the time you graduate. If it's not completed by that time you will not have your weapon and credentials until it is done. This is what we have been calling an "interim" clearance for years on this board... Yet another example of how outdated the information posted here "is", despite ones claims of how radically changed the process and outdated the information here is...
                                Or this.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6338 users online. 346 members and 5992 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X