Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just wondering if its normal for your cbp application to appear on "application manager"? Has anyone on here took the test in chicago on april 19th? If so have you got your notice of results?

Comment

• Originally posted by lckyl16 View Post
      I'm pretty sure its one year. I've had the BI (and everything else) done late 2011 and was given an EOD of Nogales, AZ Dec 2011 but tunrned it down for something else that came my way at the axact time. SO I am HOPING to get back and reclaim CBPO spot once again, this time Im all in... Just hoping they'll realize that all my tests are valid with passing scores. I applieed for the first 2012 announcement and submitted all my doc about a month ago. i used my Dec 2010 score. Now Just waiting like everyone else. eh we'll see
      I did the same thing you did. They can call right now and i am ready. Everything would already be green. I am hoping for this or Nashville PD

Comment

• It's gonna be horrible to have to wait 3-4 weeks for the Pass/Fail on the VBT.

Comment

• How long does the second B.I take?
          GEO: SWB
          TSL 1 & 2: 4/5/13 & 5/1/13
          Medical & PFT-1: 4/17/13 Passed
          VBT/SI: 6/17/13 Passed
          Qual: (GS-5) Cleared
          Drug Test: Pending
          BI: In security office
          Poly: Pending
          TSU: Pending

Comment

• wow I did not know fingerprinting cost so much

Comment

• Thank you for the response. This does help shed some light on it. That was what I was figuring, I just am over analyzing it and hyping it up maybe a bit to much in my mind. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iuckypunk View Post
                wow I did not know fingerprinting cost so much
                The local sheriff's office did mine for $10.
                Gek.

Comment

wow I did not know fingerprinting cost so much
                  My local PD did it for something like $20 or $27 can't remember exactly.
                  NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                  Score:9X.XX%
                  List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
                    Hey guys, my VBT letter says that the "VBT is considered the structured interview for this position." does that mean I'll have no interview with CBPOs? I'll only have a VBT?
                    You will get a structured interview, just like 180 said if they have the supervisors there to review it then they will give you the structured interview. If not then they have to send it out and you will have to come back at a later date for it. Presently all applicants have to do both.
                    List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Drifting View Post
                      The local sheriff's office did mine for $10.
                      I knew I should of went to the sheriff's office

Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                      Yeah they charged me $22 per sheet. I feel like I got robbed by the police. Oh well, it's worth it.

Comment

I knew I should of went to the sheriff's office

Yeah they charged me $22 per sheet. I feel like I got robbed by the police. Oh well, it's worth it.
                        Ya I was surprised at what it cost too, but ya have to do what you have to do. Could have been worse though, heard of another guy on here that got his fingerprints done got back home and somewhere along the way lost the sheet. I'm pretty sure I remember him/her working it out though.
                        List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

• Wow, most local depts waive the fee if you tell them it's for a LEO Position...

Originally posted by Rms16 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrangler81 View Post
                            Wow, most local depts waive the fee if you tell them it's for a LEO Position...

I also got a $20 fee waived when I mentioned it was for a LEO position.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrangler81 View Post
                              Wow, most local depts waive the fee if you tell them it's for a LEO Position...
                              I called the local Border Patrol station and had mine done there....for free...2x...

Comment

• Originally posted by DMBROCKS View Post
                                I spoke to a CBPO at JFK Airport today. He said that Customs and Border are under staffed with officers by 250. I don't know how true that is but I'm assuming he's telling the truth.
                                Sounds about right. Also JFK has been understaffed for at least 3 years that I know of and probably will continue to be understaffed for the for seeable future. They are hiring, just very slowly, about 20-30 people a year. That could change at anytime for better or worse.
                                CBPO
                                TO - 05/08 JFK
                                EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10319 users online. 483 members and 9836 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X