Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I have heard the passing rate for the spanish course is 100%
    CBPO
    TO - 05/08 JFK
    EOD - 12/05/2011

    Comment


    • Did anyone on here apply for the Pacific Region-Guam/Northern Marianas?

      How hard is it to get selected for one of those locations?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by LIcoastie View Post
        I have heard the passing rate for the spanish course is 100%
        There was that ONE person.....

        Comment


        • ha well 99.99% then
          CBPO
          TO - 05/08 JFK
          EOD - 12/05/2011

          Comment


          • Generally, one of the easiest ways in life to fail at anything is to approach something with the idea that it is a guaranteed 100% pass. Complacency kills, as does lack of preparation.

            Assume everything will be difficult and prepare yourself accordingly. Often, that's a main key to success.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
              Generally, one of the easiest ways in life to fail at anything is to approach something with the idea that it is a guaranteed 100% pass. Complacency kills, as does lack of preparation.

              Assume everything will be difficult and prepare yourself accordingly. Often, that's a main key to success.
              +1 Well said!
              Customs & Border Protection - Officer
              Written Test: 3/26/2012 (Pass)
              NOR: 4/2/2012
              GEO: SWB
              TSL: ?

              Los Angeles Sheriff's Department - Deputy Sheriff Trainee
              Written Test: 3/8/2012 (Pass)
              Oral Board: 4/14/2012 (Pass)
              B.I. Packet: 5/8/2012
              B.I Appointment: 10/23/2012
              Polygraph: 10/29/2012

              Los Angeles Police Department
              Written Test: 6/12/2012 (Pass)
              B.I. Packet: 8/1/2012 (Rescheduled for future date)

              Comment


              • Very nervous about the VBT. I have taken the BPA SI but this sounds really different and I don't want to screw up

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Javier_Zalez View Post
                  Very nervous about the VBT. I have taken the BPA SI but this sounds really different and I don't want to screw up
                  It isn't that bad. BPA SI was a lot harder in my opinion. If you have any sort of relevant life experience/work experience you should be fine.

                  Comment


                  • I scored a 100 and still haven't gotten a TSL which is worrying me a bit seeing that many people have gotten them. Congrats to all that got one! Hopefully I'm soon!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by darko886 View Post
                      I scored a 100 and still haven't gotten a TSL which is worrying me a bit seeing that many people have gotten them. Congrats to all that got one! Hopefully I'm soon!
                      what was your geo preference? if it was SWB and you have not received a TSL with a 100, you would probably be getting one soon.. if anywhere else, its a crapshoot
                      CBPO
                      Geo - West Coast
                      Exam - 10/12/11 San Diego
                      NOR - 4/2/12
                      TSL - 6/12/12
                      PFT1 - green
                      BI -
                      Quals -
                      VBT/SI - green
                      Drug Screen - green

                      Comment


                      • scored a 96 no vet pref and nothing yet, I tested in July 2011.

                        Have fun with the wait.
                        App. 7.2011
                        Test 7.2011
                        N.O.R. 9.2011
                        TSL1 MAY-2012
                        TSL2 May-2012
                        B.I. -In Security Office
                        PFT1-June-Passed-2012
                        Medical - July-2012
                        VBT/SI - July-2012

                        Comment


                        • What location did you pick?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by nonsense View Post
                            what was your geo preference? if it was SWB and you have not received a TSL with a 100, you would probably be getting one soon.. if anywhere else, its a crapshoot
                            Yeah I chose SWB, should be getting one soon. Anyone ever hear of anyone getting a DT before their E-Qip?

                            Comment


                            • Dark,

                              If you look at most of the timelines on here, majority of the people got theirs in about a month in a half. You just took the exam a month ago. Im sure you'll get it in may.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by qixfeet View Post
                                That information is G14 classified. They'll tell you where to show up once you get there.
                                All this time.. You mean YOU are the other GLG-20s?
                                CBP written test Miami, FL
                                11/10/2007
                                NOR letter 01/16/2008
                                VBT 4/2/2008 (passed)
                                Forms 6/2/2009 completed
                                Med exam 4/6/2009 completed
                                9/4/2009
                                Physical exam 4/6/2009 (passed)
                                drug test 5/7/2009 (passed)
                                TO 5/12/2009 (2nd one,
                                never got first)
                                qualifications completed
                                BI interview 9/30/2009
                                BI cleared/referred to TSU 10/30/2009
                                poly: Mar 2011
                                updated e-Qip & All Forms: Sep/Oct 2011
                                BI interview II: Dec 2011/Jan 2012

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9735 users online. 370 members and 9365 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X