300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by psychoticnemo View Post
    So i have to redo my drug test tomorrow apparantly the sample I gave them was insufficient....=\ .... that was 7/10/08 and now it is 8/22/08 arg! i'm not thrilled I have taken my vbt already and waiting on that to go through as well as BI... well yeah, there it is.
    Boy oh boy, it just never ends does it? you think they coulda told you at the clinic to drink some more water and top it off! No wonder they need people, its like they do all they can to keep you out!

Comment

• Good deal on that, that must be new. Of course i took my test originally in May of '06 and they just keep honoring the score. When i took it, you had to have served overseas in support of the war. Like i said i think all honorably discharged vets should get 5 points no matter what or when or where.

Comment

• Received a call today from scheduling and training but I was not home!!! A lady named Casey left me a message saying that she is calling about offering me a position as a Customs and Border Protection Officer. I called but had to leave a message. I hope I don't miss her again. She called me at about 1130 hours, Arizona time. What's their hours of operation?

Does this mean that I'm in???

Comment

• Originally posted by Gabbanelli911 View Post
          Received a call today from scheduling and training but I was not home!!! A lady named Casey left me a message saying that she is calling about offering me a position as a Customs and Border Protection Officer. I called but had to leave a message. I hope I don't miss her again. She called me at about 1130 hours, Arizona time. What's their hours of operation?

Yeah homie, youre in, just have to choose between whichever poe's she offers you. Make sure to call em back tommorrow, im sure they're gone for the day. Congrats!

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
            Yeah homie, youre in, just have to choose between whichever poe's she offers you. Make sure to call em back tommorrow, im sure they're gone for the day. Congrats!
            Thanks, I hope that's what it is. I listened to the message again and apparently they close at 3 pm Central time, so I just missed them! Casey said in the message that if I couldn't reach her today to call her tomorrow at 6:30 am.

Comment

Thanks, I hope that's what it is. I listened to the message again and apparently they close at 3 pm Central time, so I just missed them! Casey said in the message that if I couldn't reach her today to call her tomorrow at 6:30 am.
              Whats your poe of choice and what kinda timeline did you have for getting hired?

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                Whats your poe of choice and what kinda timeline did you have for getting hired?
                My choice of POE is anything in Arizona. I applied in March 2008 and I just had my background done on 07/23/08

Comment

Received a call today from scheduling and training but I was not home!!! A lady named Casey left me a message saying that she is calling about offering me a position as a Customs and Border Protection Officer. I called but had to leave a message. I hope I don't miss her again. She called me at about 1130 hours, Arizona time. What's their hours of operation?

Dude congrats, Youve got it.
                  I know I heard from them before 9am EST... so I would give them a call tomorrow morning (early), they are usually pretty good about answering in the morning since they havent been on the phone all day.
                  Day one at CBP: Aug 4th, 2008
                  Day one at FLETC: Sept 3, 2008 Class 863
                  Graduated Dec 18, 2008

Its game on from here....

Comment

Last edited by tigers2007; 04-17-2017, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Congrats, it's possible we might be in the same class at FLETC. I report to port on Sep 2 and start FLETC on Oct 2.

When you find out, post your class #

Comment

Congrats and Good Luck..When did you have everything checked off on CASS?

jrq16

Comment

• Kasey called me as well, she has the best job, she must hear some cries and shouts of bliss all day long.

Originally posted by Gabbanelli911 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by sillyapple View Post
                            have you got your DD214 verfied by them yet? you might just get the 5 pts simply just claimed it on the online application. usually the agencies given the points to who has the expediationary medal/purpal heart etc. or service related disability.

I see in your previous post that you scored a 97. How'd you do that? Hope it wasn't based on your spelling and completion of a sentence!

Comment

• Originally posted by mi562 View Post
                              I see in your previous post that you scored a 97. How'd you do that? Hope it wasn't based on your spelling and completion of a sentence!

I love seeing how during a moment of happiness, when someone is excited about a score on a test that they took, there is always someone such as this to shut the person down and be a critic. If you wanted to be an english teacher, please put in an application at a school of your choosing.
                              Day one at CBP: Aug 4th, 2008
                              Day one at FLETC: Sept 3, 2008 Class 863
                              Graduated Dec 18, 2008

Its game on from here....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfly123 View Post
                                I love seeing how during a moment of happiness, when someone is excited about a score on a test that they took, there is always someone such as this to shut the person down and be a critic. If you wanted to be an english teacher, please put in an application at a school of your choosing.
                                I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way, mi562 has issues!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5398 users online. 259 members and 5139 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X