300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
    Outside of CBP, most 1811's are on 25% LEAP. As are FAMs.
    IEAs are 25% AUO. As are DOs. A handful of other AUO positions are also out there.

But not CBPOs. Which is often a good thing. Many CBPOs work less and make more money working double-time COPRA overtime than they would if they drew AUO or LEAP. On the flip side...many CBPOs would make out better off financially on AUO or LEAP(altough they'd also have to work many more hours). It all depends on circumstance.
    Merlin can you go into more depth if you dont mind...i want to know the difference between copra and AUO/LEAP overtime

Comment

• Pre-Employment Forms pending One or more of your forms may have not been received. You will be contacted if additional documentation is required.

Qualifications completed A review of your work experience and/or education has been completed and you have been found to be qualified at Grade 7

Medical Exam pending You have been sent a letter requesting additional medical information.

Structured Interview pending Your interview has been scheduled.

Drug Screening pending Your drug test is pending at this time.

Background Investigation pending We have not received the background investigation documentation which is required to begin your investigation.

Fitness completed Fitness test has been successfully completed.

So...I am one of the 2/16 TSL1 people and I am kinda worried that they don't have all my pre employment forms...I sent them all in, I also have submitted my E-QIP and all paperwork for the background investigation. You would think it would be in the security office by now.

Comment

• Same with the t-wave and other stuff, then I was hired on with other agencys but had to do it for cbpo also. No worrys my friend.

Originally posted by Mole177 View Post
        oh man...i had to go through that too. as well as other medical conditions that needing clearing up.

start clearing it early, b/c you're going to need your primary care doc to sign off. It took me about 20 days to get things cleared off by my doc.

my primary care is kaiser and i had to go through a lot of headache.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waterpistola View Post
          Pre-Employment Forms pending One or more of your forms may have not been received. You will be contacted if additional documentation is required.

Qualifications completed A review of your work experience and/or education has been completed and you have been found to be qualified at Grade 7

Medical Exam pending You have been sent a letter requesting additional medical information.

Background Investigation pending We have not received the background investigation documentation which is required to begin your investigation.

So...I am one of the 2/16 TSL1 people and I am kinda worried that they don't have all my pre employment forms...I sent them all in, I also have submitted my E-QIP and all paperwork for the background investigation. You would think it would be in the security office by now.
          What's up Waterpistola?! I have the same thing as you (as you probably already know) except my medical exam is completed and my qualifications is still pending.

As for the pre-employment forms, I called Eqip yesterday and the lady said that since I had to resubmit my Eqip I should make sure to email the person that informed me that I had to resubmit it, so that she'd know to send it off to the BI. When is your VBT again? Mine is May 14.
          "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
            What's up Waterpistola?! I have the same thing as you (as you probably already know) except my medical exam is completed and my qualifications is still pending.

As for the pre-employment forms, I called Eqip yesterday and the lady said that since I had to resubmit my Eqip I should make sure to email the person that informed me that I had to resubmit it, so that she'd know to send it off to the BI. When is your VBT again? Mine is May 14.
            Thanks for the heads up, I just emailed them.

Comment

• Originally posted by TP3 View Post
              Merlin can you go into more depth if you dont mind...i want to know the difference between copra and AUO/LEAP overtime
              I'll try to save Merlin the trip.

AUO is a 25% bonus for working an average of at least 18.5 hours extra per pay period. That works out to 18.5 hours straight time. After working 98.5 hours per pay period, you pretty much work for free.

LEAP is similar but I can't give you details.

COPRA is double time for working past the end of your scheduled regular hours. It has a cap of about $35,000 a year, if I recall correctly.
              Gek.

Comment

• Do we have to bring paperwork to the Video Interview?
                Resume, DD214 Etc?

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by cloudbuster View Post
                  Do we have to bring paperwork to the Video Interview?
                  Resume, DD214 Etc?

Thanks
                  When I had mine I brought that stuff, but they never asked for it. I’d bring it better safe than sorry.

Comment

• I believe there is an overtime cap of 35K a year. How can someone be required to work a 16 hours shift? -Unless obvious the same person works less hours on the other shifts.- Thus, a CBPO could not work long hours every single shift. The 16 hours shift is then uncommon. Isn't that right?

Comment

• @Locke03 congrats on passing the PFT2!
                      Test - 08/01/11
                      NOR- 08/30/11 (92)
                      TSL1- 9/21/11
                      TSL2 - 9/21/11
                      Qualifications - GS-7
                      PFT1 - 9/23/11
                      VBT & S.I. - 10/17/11
                      Drug Test - 11/3/11 (approximately)
                      B.I. - Cleared 4/17/12
                      PFT2 - 5/4/12
                      EOD - 5/29/12 - San Ysidro, CA

Comment

• Originally posted by Drifting View Post
                        I'll try to save Merlin the trip.

AUO is a 25% bonus for working an average of at least 18.5 hours extra per pay period. That works out to 18.5 hours straight time. After working 98.5 hours per pay period, you pretty much work for free.

LEAP is similar but I can't give you details.

COPRA is double time for working past the end of your scheduled regular hours. It has a cap of about $35,000 a year, if I recall correctly.
                        going off what you said, it seems like copra would be a better deal since you are always gonna get paid for the overtime hours you work...which overtime policy does CBPO use

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiki10 View Post
                          @Locke03 congrats on passing the PFT2!
                          Thanks brotha .

Comment

• Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                            which overtime policy does CBPO use
                            Customs Officers Pay Reform Act
                            Gek.

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post

Hey everyone, I emailed MHC asking why I was still pending for pre employment forms and why the BI was still not received. I received an email about 2 hours ago saying that the forms were received and that she just sent the BI to Internal Affairs!

If you are in the same boat as I am, I suggest emailing them if your E-QIP gets bounced back and you turn it back in and it still doesn't clear in CASS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waterpistola View Post
                                Pre-Employment Forms pending One or more of your forms may have not been received. You will be contacted if additional documentation is required.

I'm a 2/16 TS1 applicant as well and I'm on the same exact boat as you. Did you email MHC directly or the backgrounds division ?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11257 users online. 400 members and 10857 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X