300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xtrider View Post
    and you my friend have no idea what are you talking about. Theres no such thing as taking a test at fletc with 2 days notice.
    You know when the tests are from day one. However, very often the material that is being tested is not covered until two to three days before the test. Also, I assure you that I know what I am talking about.

FB

Comment

• What questions do they ask for the SI, anybody know? I can't wait for that SI!
      "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• I emailed them as to when I would be assigned to take my VBT/SI and they wrote back that it would be from 1-2 months before they set me up. Bummer....
        Last edited by ZODIAC76; 04-23-2012, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZODIAC76 View Post
          I emailed them as to when I would be assigned to take my VBT/SI and they wrote back that it would be from 1-2 months before they set me up. Bummer....
          Before they set you up for what?
          "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
            I'm sure I can do it but man I'll probably be a little wobbly after the 16th hour. They better let me sit a few minutes! lol

The management I've work for has been extremely reluctant to schedule people to shifts in excess of 16 hours.

That's not to say that days in excess of 16 hours never happen...I've worked more than one. I've volunteered for each of them though. I think the longest day I've seen recently was 19.5 hours.

Now, throw in a major earthquake, flood, fire, another 9/11, or any equally devastating local/national emergency at, near or effecting the PoE and just about anything might go at that point.

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
              Before they set you up for what?
              Before they set me up to take my VBT/SI.

Comment

• I received a 77 on the CBP Test for SWB. What are the chances that I will receive a TO????

Thanks!!
                GEO: SWB
                TSL 1 & 2: 4/5/13 & 5/1/13
                Medical & PFT-1: 4/17/13 Passed
                VBT/SI: 6/17/13 Passed
                Qual: (GS-5) Cleared
                Drug Test: Pending
                BI: In security office
                Poly: Pending
                TSU: Pending

Comment

• In regards to locality pay, I was looking over the pay schedule for GS-05... I'm currently in TSU and waiting for St. Thomas, USVI (4 years now). I don't see St. Thomas, USVI listed on the locality pay schedule... is it safe to assume St. Thomas is probably on the higher end of the pay schedule?

Comment

• Originally posted by BPAHelibs22 View Post
                    I received a 77 on the CBP Test for SWB. What are the chances that I will receive a TO????

Thanks!!
                    Yes as long as you get at least a 70 you will receive a TSL. I just barely passed and I am in the hiring process now for SWB.

I have a quick question though. I have already received a date for my VBT/SI. I thought the interview was last? My qualifications still have not cleared, I still don't know if I passed my PFT1, and I have yet to schedule my medical exam. On CASS I thought it said the VBT/SI was one of the last events to happen in the hiring process?

Comment

• Still waiting... nothing new on my end.
                      Exam: 12/10 (for West Coast)
                      Reapplied: 7/11 (for SWB)
                      TSL: 10/28/11 (SWB)
                      PFT1: 12/2/11 (passed)
                      Medical: 12/2/11 (passed)
                      VBT & S.I.: 1/10/12 (passed)
                      B.I.: 3/19/12 met with BI (in security office)
                      Qualifications: 3/22/12 (cleared)
                      Drug Test: 5/17/2012 (cleared)
                      PFT2: ?

Comment

• I have my background investigation, drug test and medical completed for BPA so hopefully it speeds up the process for CBP Officer!
                        GEO: SWB
                        TSL 1 & 2: 4/5/13 & 5/1/13
                        Medical & PFT-1: 4/17/13 Passed
                        VBT/SI: 6/17/13 Passed
                        Qual: (GS-5) Cleared
                        Drug Test: Pending
                        BI: In security office
                        Poly: Pending
                        TSU: Pending

Comment

• Originally posted by DSgirlCA View Post
                          Still waiting... nothing new on my end.
                          Im still waiting too! only need drug test and BI to clear. Turned in E-quip 03/22/2012 but I am not worrying too much about it anymore. I used to be checking CASS all the time. Now, i just wait patiently. lol. Hope they call us soon!

Comment

• Got my appointment for VBT on May 3rd.

I know you are sworn not to say anything, but any input that wouldn't get you in trouble and it's not illegal or against the rules would be appreciated.

I already took the interview for BPA, is it anything like that?

Comment

• A CBPO friend of mine just stopped by my workplace here in Miami to say hi. Then out of the blue another CBPO came in (as a customer). The CBPO that came in said I was very brave to take the SWB. Psh, I just want that job. I was destined to be a CBPO! VBT/SI, here I come!!

Comment

• Hey just seeing how far other testers from 12/2010 San Diego testing are...and how long did it take for your BG to go green for SWB? My investigators turned it all in at the end of March. Just wondering out loud...tnx
                                CBP exam in SD 12/15/10
                                NOR passed 1/25/11
                                Changed GEO to SWB 6/25/11
                                Fingerprint cards 11/12/11
                                PFT1 12/15/11
                                VBT/SI 1/26/12
                                VBT/SI result eligible 1/31/12
                                LASIK surgery 1/31/12
                                Met BI investigator 3/13/12
                                Qualifications cleared 5/11/12
                                Drug test 7/18/12

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2924 users online. 191 members and 2733 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X