300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offer

Hi. I have just received an offer but they would not disclose which location it was for. They just told me the dates and asked if I wanted to accept or decline it. Were you guys disclosed the location or asked to pick dates first?

Comment

• I've never heard of an undisclosed location offer for a CBPO position. Or for any other CBP position...for that matter.

Other agencies...yeah, CBP...no.

Comment

• Originally posted by Locke03 View Post
        It is my understanding that CBP doesn't have a separate standard for people that were soft contacts; I had Lasik just for that reason.
        Thanks - that's what I was afraid of....d**n eyesight!!
        Originally posted by RSGSRT
        We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
        Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

• Thats what happened with me. They gave me a EOD date and i asked them which location this is for and they told me that they are unable to disclose the location until I commit to that date.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
            Thanks - that's what I was afraid of....d**n eyesight!!
            I had Lasik done because I wanted a job in LE, but now that I have had the surgery it is by far the best decision I ever made. I recommend just getting it, trust me you won’t regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by aq1130 View Post
              Hi. I have just received an offer but they would not disclose which location it was for. They just told me the dates and asked if I wanted to accept or decline it. Were you guys disclosed the location or asked to pick dates first?
              That information is G14 classified. They'll tell you where to show up once you get there.
              Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

• Originally posted by qixfeet View Post
                That information is G14 classified. They'll tell you where to show up once you get there. :-)
                I mean they wouldn't tell me which city I would be working at. All I know its somewhere in the Southwest region. Was everyone's else offer like that? Pick date then choose location later? Or what was it like?

Comment

I mean they wouldn't tell me which city I would be working at. All I know its somewhere in the Southwest region. Was everyone's else offer like that? Pick date then choose location later? Or what was it like?
                  Kidding aside when you get an offer they have to tell you a POE. You can't just be hired to a region.
                  Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

I got a choice of ports to choose from and then was told all the details including EOD and Academy afterwards.
                    Test - 08/01/11
                    NOR- 08/30/11 (92)
                    TSL1- 9/21/11
                    TSL2 - 9/21/11
                    Qualifications - GS-7
                    PFT1 - 9/23/11
                    VBT & S.I. - 10/17/11
                    Drug Test - 11/3/11 (approximately)
                    B.I. - Cleared 4/17/12
                    PFT2 - 5/4/12
                    EOD - 5/29/12 - San Ysidro, CA

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiki10 View Post
                      I got a choice of ports to choose from and then was told all the details including EOD and Academy afterwards.
                      So...in essence nothing has changed with the TSU process. Thanks for confusing everyone.

Comment

• I took the test today. I think ill be in the mid 80's as far as results. I think this subsequently gives me no chance at a position in the Midwest. Kinda numbed. I had 8 days to study for it in total. I know I would have easily pulled out a high ninety with some adequate preparation. !
                        "Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear"

Comment

• Originally posted by 383897 View Post
                          I took the test today. I think ill be in the mid 80's as far as results. I think this subsequently gives me no chance at a position in the Midwest. Kinda numbed. I had 8 days to study for it in total. I know I would have easily pulled out a high ninety with some adequate preparation. !
                          8 days is a long time to study.
                          you sometimes have 2 days maybe less to study for a test at the academy.

Comment

• Originally posted by amillot View Post
                            8 days is a long time to study.
                            you sometimes have 2 days maybe less to study for a test at the academy.

what?

Comment

• Lol. I never said I failed. I just said I could have done better. If I had two weeks is be money. Money yall money. Lol
                              "Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear"

Comment

• if you scored an 85 or higher, that is considered very good, AND just above average for the new tests. dont worry

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11107 users online. 481 members and 10626 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X