Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=rambo123;3036019]I'm scheduled for the beginning of next month. Have you tried calling the oral
    board unit ? You should have been scheduled for the VBT/SI within 30-60 days from your TSL1.[/

Do you have a phone number I could call or an email address?

Comment

• when you guys submitted your e-QIP did any of you receive this message?

Due to the large number of BI packets we are processing, we thank you in advance for your patience
      CBP EXAM: 08/08/11 SWB PREF
      NOR: 08/30/11
      TSL1: 12/12/11
      MEDICAL/FITNESS: 01/09/12
      VBT/SI: 02/06/12-Results 02/17/12 pass
      TSL2: 02/17/12
      BI: in security office 03/06/12
      QUALIFICATIONS: completed 03/27/12 (5)
      DRUG TEST: PENDING

------------------
      BP EXAM: 10/07/11 SWB
      NOR: 10/21/11

Comment

• Originally posted by RubyO View Post
        I received that same call last friday morning. I was informed someone would be contacting me in the next 1 to 2 weeks to schedule the polygraph.
        Oh dang, I was hoping I would get out of it. Have you met with an investigator yet? I have not. I guess I assumed the BI would be underway before I got a polygraph.
        GEO: Midwest
        Written Exam: 12/10/10
        NOR: 1/25/11, score 93 no vet pref
        TO/TSL: 1/9/12
        VBT & SI: 2/8/12 (cleared CASS 3/27/12)
        PFT1: 2/9/12 (cleared CASS 2/15/12)
        Medical: 2/14/12, cleared CASS 3/6/12
        BI: IN SECURITY OFFICE
        Pre-employment forms: cleared CASS 4/9/12
        Qualified GS-7 (received letter 4/9/12, cleared on CASS 4/12/12)
        Polygraph: 5/11/12
        Drug test: 5/24/12, cleared CASS 5/31/12
        Met with BI: 7/27/12
        Called: 8/24/12, Chicago
        PFT2: 9/4/12
        EOD: 9/24/12
        FLETC: 10/31-3/15

Comment

• The PFT1 was rough I think I failed. I did 25 push ups, 30 sit ups, the lift thing in about a minute. I have no idea how I did on the sidestep test. The step test killed me I can hardly work now. Oh well we will see what happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolverine85 View Post
            The PFT1 was rough I think I failed. I did 25 push ups, 30 sit ups, the lift thing in about a minute. I have no idea how I did on the sidestep test. The step test killed me I can hardly work now. Oh well we will see what happens.
            Good luck to you sir!

------------------

Comment

• Originally posted by lang2 View Post
              Oh dang, I was hoping I would get out of it. Have you met with an investigator yet? I have not. I guess I assumed the BI would be underway before I got a polygraph.
              lang. do you think thats why they are taking so long in calling us? Iam not scared of the poly I have nothing to hide, Ive just seen so many post (horror stories) about the poly experience.... I hope, PRAY!! we dont get poly'd.I hope they just havent called us because they are busy but GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US!!!!!!

------------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolverine85 View Post
                The PFT1 was rough I think I failed. I did 25 push ups, 30 sit ups, the lift thing in about a minute. I have no idea how I did on the sidestep test. The step test killed me I can hardly work now. Oh well we will see what happens.
                The step test sneaks up on you. I think most of us went in thinking it wouldn't be that tough. I work out 5 or 6 times a week including 40 min of cardio. I have to admit I didn't think it would be easy but it was harder then I thought. I'm sure you did fine though don't sweat it to much.
                Last edited by Rms16; 04-17-2012, 05:01 PM.
                NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                Score:9X.XX%
                List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Did everybody get their April fitness tip from MHC? Haha it's actually kind of funny I was thinking about looking into some exercises to improve my 220-yard run. It's like they knew what I needed haha. I'm in pretty good shape now but you can always improve.
                  List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

• Hey everyone, I am back just to update where I am at in the process. I am part of the group that took the written test on 12/10.

Got a call last Tuesday from the office of internal affairs. Gentleman told me the background investigation was turned in from the out source agency that was conducting it. Told me I would be receiving an email in 3 days (just got it today after I called them up asking where it was at), and that I had to answer a few yes/no questions on eqip and resubmit my signature forms again (it feels like I have had to resubmit my signature forms a million times).

Hoping after I submit the signature forms again, that my background will finally be checked off, everything else in CASS is.
                    JD.

Comment

• [QUOTE=JMD5717;3036350]Hey everyone, I am back just to update where I am at in the process. I am part of the group that took the written test on 12/10.

Got a call last Tuesday from the office of internal affairs. Gentleman told me the background investigation was turned in from the out source agency that was conducting it. Told me I would be receiving an email in 3 days (just got it today after I called them up asking where it was at), and that I had to answer a few yes/no questions on eqip and resubmit my signature forms again (it feels like I have had to resubmit my signature forms a million times).

Hoping after I submit the signature forms again, that my background will finally be checked off, everything else in CASS is.
                      JD.[/QUOTE

Its stories like this that worry me. That's why I feel its always good to call IA if you haven't heard anything in awhile. Its just seems so many things can go wrong with those forms. Im sure you did your due diligance. Jmd I'm 12/10 tester I know the waiting can be killer especially with so many testing after us getting the call. Patience though our time will come. I hope that they got everything for ya now man and you get the call soon.
                      List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

• Its stories like this that worry me. That's why I feel its always good to call IA if you haven't heard anything in awhile. Its just seems so many things can go wrong with those forms. Im sure you did your due diligance. Jmd I'm 12/10 tester I know the waiting can be killer especially with so many testing after us getting the call. Patience though our time will come. I hope that they got everything for ya now man and you get the call soon.[/QUOTE]

Rms16, Yeah it is amazing even with attention to detail with all these forms, there always seems to be some issue that arises. I knew after he told me expect an email in 3 days and I hadn't received it after the 3rd day that I had to call them. And of course the emails says if you don't resubmit these forms within 15 days of when the worker from IA contacted you then the process will be delayed. The word Oxymoron does that sentence no justice lol.

Good luck to you as well. I see you met with your background investigator in 2011, how is that process going for you? I met with mine late 2/12 and I guess they wrapped it up rather quickly, but I am sure I probably have several hoops to jump through still.

Comment

• I've been lurking on this site for a few weeks now. Trying to find the in and outs of this hiring process. I tested in April and got my results back (91) and faxed in all the required documents. I had to email them to change my region from east Texas (which I thought was considered SWB) to the Southwest Border. The lady from HRC told me that it would actually help my chances and speed things up. I was wondering how long should it take to recieve my TSL??? Im a few months from getting out of the army and Im starting to worry that I might have to get a job at like walmart until I get thru the process... Can anyone help me before I start to freak out, I have seen a lot of loooooonnnnnnnnggggg time lines posted on here.
                          Test -02 April 2012
                          NOR-20 April 2012(101) w/ 10 vet pref
                          TSL 1 & 2- 02 May 2012
                          Qualifications - (Pending)
                          PFT1 - 30 May 12 (passed)
                          VBT & S.I. - 16 July 12 (passed)
                          Drug Test - (pending)
                          Medical- 08 June 12 (passed)
                          B.I. - In security office
                          Poly - 18 June 12 (passed)
                          PFT2 -
                          EOD -

Life asked Death, " Why do people Love me but hate you?" Death responded " Because you are a beautiful lie and I am the painful truth!"

Comment

• Originally posted by dadarknight06 View Post
                            lang. do you think thats why they are taking so long in calling us? Iam not scared of the poly I have nothing to hide, Ive just seen so many post (horror stories) about the poly experience.... I hope, PRAY!! we dont get poly'd.I hope they just havent called us because they are busy but GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US!!!!!!
                            I'm pretty sure we're getting poly'd since they're the exam unit that called us. I have nothing to hide either, literally I've done nothing wrong in my life, not even have I smoked a cigarette. But, still, because of the horror stories, I'm a nervous wreck. I'm praying for us too! We are sooo close!
                            GEO: Midwest
                            Written Exam: 12/10/10
                            NOR: 1/25/11, score 93 no vet pref
                            TO/TSL: 1/9/12
                            VBT & SI: 2/8/12 (cleared CASS 3/27/12)
                            PFT1: 2/9/12 (cleared CASS 2/15/12)
                            Medical: 2/14/12, cleared CASS 3/6/12
                            BI: IN SECURITY OFFICE
                            Pre-employment forms: cleared CASS 4/9/12
                            Qualified GS-7 (received letter 4/9/12, cleared on CASS 4/12/12)
                            Polygraph: 5/11/12
                            Drug test: 5/24/12, cleared CASS 5/31/12
                            Met with BI: 7/27/12
                            Called: 8/24/12, Chicago
                            PFT2: 9/4/12
                            EOD: 9/24/12
                            FLETC: 10/31-3/15

Comment

• Originally posted by JMD5717 View Post
                              Its stories like this that worry me. That's why I feel its always good to call IA if you haven't heard anything in awhile. Its just seems so many things can go wrong with those forms. Im sure you did your due diligance. Jmd I'm 12/10 tester I know the waiting can be killer especially with so many testing after us getting the call. Patience though our time will come. I hope that they got everything for ya now man and you get the call soon.
                              Rms16, Yeah it is amazing even with attention to detail with all these forms, there always seems to be some issue that arises. I knew after he told me expect an email in 3 days and I hadn't received it after the 3rd day that I had to call them. And of course the emails says if you don't resubmit these forms within 15 days of when the worker from IA contacted you then the process will be delayed. The word Oxymoron does that sentence no justice lol.

Good luck to you as well. I see you met with your background investigator in 2011, how is that process going for you? I met with mine late 2/12 and I guess they wrapped it up rather quickly, but I am sure I probably have several hoops to jump through still.[/QUOTE]

You're right it doesn't do it justice haha. It's a long process for me, I met the the investigator the last weekend in July/11 and I believe it was all handed in to IA the latest end of August. Called IA in October and found out I had just been assigned an adjudicator. I was also told that my BI was being skipped over for awhile bc some others were marked as priority(those that had taken the poly and were given a interim clearance and their BI's had to be cleared before they graduate). It also didn't help that I have a lot of family living outside the U.S. and a few different investigators working on my BI. I'm sure their were other factors I don't know about. I've called IA a few times afterwards and have been told still pending with the adjudicator. I was also told I'm lucky that I have been assigned to one as there are many that haven't been yet. So all I can do is sit and wait and wait and wait. Hopefully yours goes quicker good luck man.
                              List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

• Guys relax. The poly is not even scientific. To be honest and believe what you say is true is the best way to go about it. Hey Lang2, im testing soon for the position but I applied for midwest. Do you think i have a good chance or should i switch to a cartel area?
                                "Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8072 users online. 226 members and 7846 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X