Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do they schedule the structured interview? Mail, email, call? I just looked on CASS and it says my interview has been scheduled, but I have not received any kind of notification from anyone yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by eric269 View Post
      How do they schedule the structured interview? Mail, email, call? I just looked on CASS and it says my interview has been scheduled, but I have not received any kind of notification from anyone yet.
      Mail

Comment

How do they schedule the structured interview? Mail, email, call? I just looked on CASS and it says my interview has been scheduled, but I have not received any kind of notification from anyone yet.
        Check your mail, it will be there soon! My CASS was updated today and I received the mail on the same day.
        "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

I got a phone call to schedule mine.
          GEO: Midwest
          Written Exam: 12/10/10
          NOR: 1/25/11, score 93 no vet pref
          TO/TSL: 1/9/12
          VBT & SI: 2/8/12 (cleared CASS 3/27/12)
          PFT1: 2/9/12 (cleared CASS 2/15/12)
          Medical: 2/14/12, cleared CASS 3/6/12
          BI: IN SECURITY OFFICE
          Pre-employment forms: cleared CASS 4/9/12
          Qualified GS-7 (received letter 4/9/12, cleared on CASS 4/12/12)
          Polygraph: 5/11/12
          Drug test: 5/24/12, cleared CASS 5/31/12
          Met with BI: 7/27/12
          Called: 8/24/12, Chicago
          PFT2: 9/4/12
          EOD: 9/24/12
          FLETC: 10/31-3/15

Comment

• Originally posted by DSgirlCA View Post
            I had my credit pulled 2/1/12. My BI contacted me until 3/19/12 and we met that same day.
            When did you submit your BI?

Comment

• did anybody see the new amended hiring announcement for cbpo for the SWB? hiring has been extended to May 31 2012. Guess they need bodies bad.

w w w usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/314137500

Comment

• I received an email to upload additional documents. Does this mean I should be receiving a tentative offer soon?

Comment

• Originally posted by calkim322 View Post
                  Hey guys I am new to this site. I just took a polygraph yesterday and the examiner told me that I was not telling the truth and will fail me if I don't tell him the truth. I told him I was being honest and truthful to all my answers and my forms were perfectly fine. He kept on using his tactics and said that if you don't tell me anything, you will not being moving on through the process because I still feel like you're holding back on something. I told him that I was truthful and have nothing to hide. He said that if you don't tell me then you're going to fail, but he said he's going to send the information to Quality Control to get more results. I'm like uhhh in my head. He also said that I would receive something in the mail in a week or two. What the heck does that mean? I was so anxious and nervous because that was my first polygraph exam
                  sounds almost exactley like mine that I took on wed I have nothing to hide

Comment

• Originally posted by AJLEO View Post
                    Update me on your results! I wonder if they do that to everyone even if you're not hiding anything :/
                    "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

Last edited by javy03; 04-13-2012, 07:55 AM. Reason: wrong post
                      CBPO:
                      GEO Pref: SWB
                      App Date: 19 MAR 2012
                      Written Exam: 30 MAR 2012
                      NOR: 5 APR 2012 Rating 90 w/VP
                      TSL submitted: 27 APR 2012
                      E-Qip submitted: 1 May 2012
                      PFT1: 30 May 2012 Pass
                      Med:11 June 2012
                      BI: In Security Office
                      VBT/SI: Pending
                      Drug Test: Pending
                      Referred to Schedule EOD: Pending
                      Call Rec: Pending
                      PFT2: Pending
                      EOD: Pending
                      FLETC: Pending

Comment

• Originally posted by AJLEO View Post
                        That just tactics to see if you are really hidding something, or if you are mature enough to not go back and change questions. what ever you answered when first asked thats ussualy the right answer even if is a lie and if you are confident about it they will not pick it up, but if you are asked that question and you hesitate that show thats something is wrong.

Been nervous is a normal reaction, they have a way to do a baseline and determine the nervouse YOU from the lying YOU. body laungage also tells lies...

Good luck guys
                        CBPO:
                        GEO Pref: SWB
                        App Date: 19 MAR 2012
                        Written Exam: 30 MAR 2012
                        NOR: 5 APR 2012 Rating 90 w/VP
                        TSL submitted: 27 APR 2012
                        E-Qip submitted: 1 May 2012
                        PFT1: 30 May 2012 Pass
                        Med:11 June 2012
                        BI: In Security Office
                        VBT/SI: Pending
                        Drug Test: Pending
                        Referred to Schedule EOD: Pending
                        Call Rec: Pending
                        PFT2: Pending
                        EOD: Pending
                        FLETC: Pending

Comment

• yeah my cass was updated yesterday asking for more medical information and my VBT/SI was scheduled. I got the letter with the date and time yesterday as well. I guess I'll be waiting on that FEDEX envelope and get ready to see a doctor of some kind.

Comment

• I also saw this in the new posting...I don't think it was on the last job posting. It is NOW mandatory if you apply to this announcement.

"Polygraph: The CBPO position is a polygraph required position. You will be required to take a polygraph examination that takes approximately 4-6 hours to complete. The results will be used to determine your suitability for the position."

Comment

• Originally posted by Waterpistola View Post
                              I also saw this in the new posting...I don't think it was on the last job posting. It is NOW mandatory if you apply to this announcement.

"Polygraph: The CBPO position is a polygraph required position. You will be required to take a polygraph examination that takes approximately 4-6 hours to complete. The results will be used to determine your suitability for the position."
                              So we are the last wave of non-mandatory polygraphs...

Comment

• Hey guys, I need some help. I was scheduled for the VBT/SI. Can anyone give me some pointers? During the SI should I be very straight forward and go for a handshake? Should I wait on them? What kind of questions should I expect from the SI? I know you guys cannot speak much about the VBT but what do you suggest I be prepared for?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10637 users online. 507 members and 10130 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X