Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how did y'all check that your credits had been pulled?
    GEO: SWB
    Written: 07/11
    NOR: 08/11
    TSL: 10/11
    Med/PFT1: 12/11
    VBT/SI: 01/12
    Drug Test: 05/12
    BI: met with investigator
    Poly: 10/04/12 (passed)
    PFT2: 12/27/12 (passed)
    EOD: 12/31/12

Comment

• Which sites are you guys using to see who has checked your credit? Experian?
      GEO: Midwest
      Written Exam: 12/10/10
      NOR: 1/25/11, score 93 no vet pref
      TO/TSL: 1/9/12
      VBT & SI: 2/8/12 (cleared CASS 3/27/12)
      PFT1: 2/9/12 (cleared CASS 2/15/12)
      Medical: 2/14/12, cleared CASS 3/6/12
      BI: IN SECURITY OFFICE
      Pre-employment forms: cleared CASS 4/9/12
      Qualified GS-7 (received letter 4/9/12, cleared on CASS 4/12/12)
      Polygraph: 5/11/12
      Drug test: 5/24/12, cleared CASS 5/31/12
      Met with BI: 7/27/12
      Called: 8/24/12, Chicago
      PFT2: 9/4/12
      EOD: 9/24/12
      FLETC: 10/31-3/15

Comment

• Originally posted by Njw85 View Post
        Can anyone advise how much math is on the test?
        Quite a bit bro, the whole second part is math. You have like 1:15 to do it. Practice.

Comment

• Originally posted by sgtro09 View Post
          yeah i emailed them back in november and they told me my file was sent to IA, and that's when my status changed to "in security office" in CASS. I emailed them again in february when IA wouldn't return my calls and their response sounded a little annoyed and said they couldn't tell me anything about it.
          ah i dunno then. maybe the, "its been forwarded to IA." is their standard response to keep people off their backs lol

Comment

• like about 25 questions?

Comment

yeah i emailed them back in november and they told me my file was sent to IA, and that's when my status changed to "in security office" in CASS. I emailed them again in february when IA wouldn't return my calls and their response sounded a little annoyed and said they couldn't tell me anything about it.
              Ya once IA has your BI MHC will not be able to tell you anything about it. Just that IA has it, it's to protect your privacy. I'm surprised that IA hasn't called you back I just called them last thursday and received a call back about an hour later. They are usually really good with that. I've never had a problem. What number are you calling? It could also be that maybe your not leaving a clear message and they can't make out your phone number. Also if they call you back and you don't answer you have to call and leave another message they will not call again.
              NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
              Score:9X.XX%
              List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Yup as long as long as it is SWB 70+ get TSL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                  Ya once IA has your BI MHC will not be able to tell you anything about it. Just that IA has it, it's to protect your privacy. I'm surprised that IA hasn't called you back I just called them last thursday and received a call back about an hour later. They are usually really good with that. I've never had a problem. What number are you calling? It could also be that maybe your not leaving a clear message and they can't make out your phone number. Also if they call you back and you don't answer you have to call and leave another message they will not call again.
                  I'm calling 202-344-2600. I called them this morning and left a message but once again no reply. I guess I'll call them again later this week and enunciate my message slowly lol I thought maybe they had an email like MHC does that you can use to contact them instead of calling but I guess they don't. I'm just getting a little antsy since it's the last step for me and have not seen any progress.
                  GEO: SWB
                  Written: 07/11
                  NOR: 08/11
                  TSL: 10/11
                  Med/PFT1: 12/11
                  VBT/SI: 01/12
                  Drug Test: 05/12
                  BI: met with investigator
                  Poly: 10/04/12 (passed)
                  PFT2: 12/27/12 (passed)
                  EOD: 12/31/12

Comment

• Originally posted by eric269 View Post
                    Did you try [email protected]? I emailed them yesterday and got a reply from somebody today saying they just reviewed my file and forwarded it to IA to begin the process. Like somebody else said a few posts back, i think MHC is getting swamped, and sometimes maybe you just gotta keep prodding to get someones attention to actually look for your stuff and process it.

If there were problems with your SF86 you would have known about it in about a week or so. So I am guessing yours is in the IA office right now all you need to do is stay on them about getting you BI started.
                    Originally posted by sgtro09 View Post
                    does IA have an email I can use to contact them? I've been calling and leaving messages every other week since february and have not been called back. All I want to know is if there are any problems with my bi so that i can fix them. I had my drug test today and all I need left on CASS is for my bi to begin.

Comment

• cool, thanks

Comment

I'm calling 202-344-2600. I called them this morning and left a message but once again no reply. I guess I'll call them again later this week and enunciate my message slowly lol I thought maybe they had an email like MHC does that you can use to contact them instead of calling but I guess they don't. I'm just getting a little antsy since it's the last step for me and have not seen any progress.
                        enunciate haha, I'm sorry that you having such issues I know how it feels to be so close to being done but just not there yet. My BI was handed into IA in august 2011 and its been assigned to an adjuducator since October 2011. I use to call IA every three to four weeks. Lets just say last Feb they sounded annoyed i kept calling so I waited till last week to call again. Same result though they have all my forms and its assigned an adjudicator just waiting for her to get to my file. Its enough to drive me mad haha. I'm sure IA has an email I just dont know it, maybe somebody else on the forum may have it.
                        Last edited by Rms16; 04-12-2012, 06:20 AM.
                        NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                        Score:9X.XX%
                        List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• anyone get asked to provide more information after you've had your medical exam? It should have cleared in CASS but it's still pending with the message saying they need more info.

I want to know if anyone else had this happen to them?

Comment

• Originally posted by DSgirlCA View Post
                            I had my credit pulled 2/1/12. My BI contacted me until 3/19/12 and we met that same day.
                            Thanks for the response I hope he contacts me soon!
                            CBP EXAM: 08/08/11 SWB PREF
                            NOR: 08/30/11
                            TSL1: 12/12/11
                            MEDICAL/FITNESS: 01/09/12
                            VBT/SI: 02/06/12-Results 02/17/12 pass
                            TSL2: 02/17/12
                            BI: in security office 03/06/12
                            QUALIFICATIONS: completed 03/27/12 (5)
                            DRUG TEST: PENDING

------------------
                            BP EXAM: 10/07/11 SWB
                            NOR: 10/21/11

Comment

• Originally posted by lang2 View Post
                              Which sites are you guys using to see who has checked your credit? Experian?

I check mine at annualcreditreport.com It will only allow you to check it once a year for free. Make sure you pay attention because the credit information is free but they ask if you want to buy your credit score. To the right of the screen you will see some people in uniform , if you dont see that its not the correct site. It will ask your state and then it will ask for your personal info. It will allow you to see it for experian, transunion and equifax. But you have to go to the home page everytime you want to change credit bureaus. Let me know if you need any help.
                              CBP EXAM: 08/08/11 SWB PREF
                              NOR: 08/30/11
                              TSL1: 12/12/11
                              MEDICAL/FITNESS: 01/09/12
                              VBT/SI: 02/06/12-Results 02/17/12 pass
                              TSL2: 02/17/12
                              BI: in security office 03/06/12
                              QUALIFICATIONS: completed 03/27/12 (5)
                              DRUG TEST: PENDING

------------------
                              BP EXAM: 10/07/11 SWB
                              NOR: 10/21/11

Comment

• Originally posted by lang2 View Post
                                Which sites are you guys using to see who has checked your credit? Experian?
                                You should receive the letters on the mail frome experian, equifax and such when they pull it letting you know that customs has made an inquiry on your credit report

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4808 users online. 251 members and 4557 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X