300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah that's the one.
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

• We used the Bass Ruden fight CD.
      Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

• I got a 94 on the written test. Does anyone know what the chances are for me to get a TO for Honolulu, HI?
        CBPO- Hawaii
        Written: 07/31/08
        TO: 09/23/08
        Pre-employment Forms: Completed 10/09/08
        Medical: Completed (11/12/08)
        Drug Test: Completed (11/13/08)
        Fitness: Completed (10/15/08)
        VBT: Completed (11/20/08)
        BI: Completed (2/19/09)
        Qualifications: GS7 (3/13/09)
        Referred to TSU: 3/13/09

IEA
        TO: 11/4/08

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfly123 View Post
          Since TS Fay is getting closer by the hour, it made me think of what happens if a hurricane or even a tropical storm hits while we are there? Has anyone been in the situation while at FLETC? Just another thing to think about since peak hurricane season is from now til late October.

When I was there, there was a tornado!! Being from California I had never been around such random weather but they do have sirens in place and they do come on. Rain and lightning was so bad one day during PT that the run was rescheduled to the morning! i remember sirens coming on more than once and sometimes its just as a precaution...

Comment

• Originally posted by gms632 View Post
            I understand that CBPO's are required to go to Spanish language training depending on their duty station. However, can a CBPO opt or request to go to this training just for the heck of it.. or do you have to be told to go?
            Echoing the question...anyone have an answer?
            "Officer, you are kinda hot."

"And you are kinda intoxicated."

Comment

• Originally posted by DaBonk112 View Post
              I got a 94 on the written test.
              Question? how do they grade their test, if you are not penalized for answering questions wrong.. how do they provide you a %.

thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by nordy racer View Post
                Question? how do they grade their test, if you are not penalized for answering questions wrong.. how do they provide you a %.

thanks.
                I assume there are point values assigned to the particular questions, and the total equals 100. The more questions you get right the more points you get. By the way, anyone have any CASS updates today? I sent my packet in and they got it last wednesday, but havent had forms "completed" on Cass yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                  I assume there are point values assigned to the particular questions, and the total equals 100. The more questions you get right the more points you get. By the way, anyone have any CASS updates today? I sent my packet in and they got it last wednesday, but havent had forms "completed" on Cass yet.
                  it will take a little bit longer than a week.
                  TESTED: 3/21 EL CENTRO,CA
                  NOR: 4/21 - 92 (N/V) GS7
                  QUALIFICATIONS: COMPLETED (8/15)
                  GEO PREFERENCE: ANDRADE AZ/ CALEXICO CA
                  PRE-EMPLOYMENT FORMS:COMPLETED (5/29)
                  MEDICAL: COMPLETED(7/17)
                  FITNESS: COMPLETED(7/24)
                  VBT: (CALEXICO, CA) COMPLETED (7/22)
                  DRUG TEST: COMPLETED (7/25)
                  BI: CASE IS IN THE SECURITY OFFICE (met with the investigator (9/15) case sent to adjudicator(10/7)

Comment

• Originally posted by depezhe View Post
                    it will take a little bit longer than a week.
                    Yeah i know it can be slow. Already completed for vbt, med, phys, and drug test. Was hoping to see another checkmark on CASS today. Of course i think they have changed the timing. Last week all my stuff didnt come up in CASS til like 5 in the afternoon.

Comment

• Quote:
                      Originally Posted by gms632
                      I understand that CBPO's are required to go to Spanish language training depending on their duty station. However, can a CBPO opt or request to go to this training just for the heck of it.. or do you have to be told to go?

I seriously doubt that it's possible. I can't see any port paying out funds for training when they don't have to, for either current officers or new hires.

I can't see where it'll hurt to ask though.

Comment

• Hi Guys,

Few questions for those in the know:

1) When people say they get bounced from the academy for medical is it just because of injury. Why else do they medically bounce you? Do they do a more extensive physical when you are there?

2)If you get bounced from the academy are you automatically jobless? Can you file for unemployment?

2)Uniform: Are you allowed to wear your uniform home after work, or when you pop in to grab your Starbucks after work. etc.? Or are you supposed to take it off at your POE.

Thank You

Comment

• Originally posted by sap123 View Post
                          If spanish isn't required for you port, you will not be going to the spanish add on.
                          Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

• Originally posted by deyosurf19 View Post
                            Hi Guys,

Few questions for those in the know:

1) When people say they get bounced from the academy for medical is it just because of injury. Why else do they medically bounce you? Do they do a more extensive physical when you are there?

2)If you get bounced from the academy are you automatically jobless? Can you file for unemployment?

2)Uniform: Are you allowed to wear your uniform home after work, or when you pop in to grab your Starbucks after work. etc.? Or are you supposed to take it off at your POE.

Thank You
                            Well you have to be able to participate in the majority of PT, DT and Arrest techniques. You can only miss a handful of sessions, so if you get hurt badly and have to miss these courses you might find yourself on a plane. You can wear your uniform to and from work, no problem. And yes, they do give you a physical at FLETC but its not extensive. A questionnaire, blood pressure but nothing big

Comment

• I took the writen test on Aug 05, scored 97 in Buffalo and my Geo is also Buffalo.
                              Integrity First
                              Service Before Self
                              Excellence In All We Do

Comment

• Well, referred to the Scheduling Unit again. C what happens this time.
                                CBPO
                                Test-11/07, T.O. 1/08 (WA)
                                Med/Fit-completed 1/08
                                Forms/Drug/VBT-completed 2/08
                                Quals-completed 6/08
                                BI-completed 8/08
                                Referred to Schedule EOD 8/15/08

The Call-9/29/08
                                Start-10/14/08
                                FLETC-11/13/08

CBPI-911

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8957 users online. 204 members and 8753 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X