Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was anyone on here able to upload the required documents into usatestmanager?

I am using a previous test score and I received my NOR today. I am required to log into usatestmanager and upload documents such as OF-306, transcripts, etc. When I log into usatestmanager, I do not see where I am supposed to upload the documents. All I see is the name of the test I took and the date. That's it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Locke03 View Post
      For the position of CBPO, your pre-employment forms and rating are the last to be done in the process.
      This man's got jokes!
      Gek.

Comment

• Originally posted by Locke03 View Post
        For the position of CBPO, your pre-employment forms and rating are the last to be done in the process.
        Rating/Qualifications was my first lol. I think everyone needs to understand that this process is all over the place for everyone. Just do what your asked to do in the allotted time that you are allowed...then go back to waiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by javy03 View Post
          Anyone took the exam on the 30th of March in Orlando?
          I'm taking mine on the 23rd. Did you find a free parking spot or pay for pass for the day? If for either, where?
          CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
          02/28/14-TSL Received
          03/18/14-PFT1/MED
          07/01/14-VBT/SI
          07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
          07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• Finally I got the letter saying that I am eligible from the VBT/SI. I did this interview on Jan 23 and I got it today.
            CBPO

GOE SWB
            Wrtten Test: 2011/OCT/11
            NOR: 2011/OCT/21
            PFT1/MED: 2011/DEC/02 PASS
            VBT/SI: 2012/JAN/23 PASS
            Qualifications: Cleared(7)
            Drug Test: 2012/MAY/18 PASS
            BI : In security Office(I met the BI in Jan 2013)
            Polygraph: 2012/DEC/14
            PFT2: ????
            EOD: ?????

Comment

• Originally posted by hangman View Post
              Was anyone on here able to upload the required documents into usatestmanager?

I am using a previous test score and I received my NOR today. I am required to log into usatestmanager and upload documents such as OF-306, transcripts, etc. When I log into usatestmanager, I do not see where I am supposed to upload the documents. All I see is the name of the test I took and the date. That's it.
              fax it

Comment

• Originally posted by Americoza View Post
                I'm wondering if there is anybody on this forum who has the same situation as I do or I'm just special.
                Had medical,SI,VBT,pre-employment forms,PFT 1 all green on CASS ,qualification still pending,BI is pending in the security office and for some reason they haven't called me for a drug test yet.
                I am in the exact same boat... was starting to wonder the same myself. Made call to MHC today about qualifications.

Comment

• Has anybody failed the poly? Can we contest it or at re take the poly? Or do I apply again?

Comment

• Originally posted by endyg View Post
                    Has anybody failed the poly? Can we contest it or at re take the poly? Or do I apply again?
                    From all indication, you are just out of luck and should pursue something different. You might appeal the results, but I don't recall a successfully appeal mentioned.
                    Gek.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drifting View Post
                      This man's got jokes!
                      And what part of what I said is a joke???? Like most of you all my stuff went green in CASS except for what GS position I qualified for and my pre-employment paperwork, I called MHC and asked why this was and I was told they were the last two to go green.

The process follows no logical order, I mean I interviewed with my background investigator before I even took my VBT :0

I was just putting out the info I was told by MHC.
                      Last edited by Locke03; 04-03-2012, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waterpistola View Post
                        Rating/Qualifications was my first lol. I think everyone needs to understand that this process is all over the place for everyone. Just do what your asked to do in the allotted time that you are allowed...then go back to waiting.
                        Amen, glad to be finally done with everything.
                        Last edited by Locke03; 04-03-2012, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by endyg View Post
                          Has anybody failed the poly? Can we contest it or at re take the poly? Or do I apply again?
                          You can appeal poly results but as Scorpio said I am also unaware of anybody doing so with success, but if you really want this then it can’t hurt to try.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drifting View Post
                            I'm nine days shy of nine months on mine and it hasn't cleared.
                            Last edited by vivrantpig; 07-03-2015, 11:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vivrantpig View Post
                              To EVERYONE that has been sitting on their background and has not called in to check the status....call in. There was a clerical error on my file, which was preventing me from moving forward. They have an insane amount of applicants; there are bound to be mistakes.
                              I called and sent an email all they said was to be patient.

Comment

• Hi, My first time posting here. I had a question about being married in the CBP. Both my wife and I applied and wanted to know if there are any rules on if they can base you at two different locations. When I was in the Air Force they had a rule on how far they could base spouses apart. I email CBP a couple weeks ago and they still have not responded to me. Any info or links would be appreciated.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8826 users online. 252 members and 8574 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X