300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cass oh cass when will you update??
    "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• So I finished my fitness test (got a max score) and finished my medical (no TB and vision/hearing good to go). Anyone knows what's next? When is the poly usually administered, before or after the VBT/SI??

Also, is there anyone here that has gotten an EOD for the SWB recently? What was your timeline and did you take a poly? I'm not liking the 2/5 odds especially since I know they're not always accurate and not even admissible in court.
      "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• If I applied for the northeast region, is it possible to switch to SWB now? I am testing this Tuesday in NYC...can I change regions without being set back?

Edit: Also...if I can change, how do I go about doing that?
        Last edited by rcioffi; 04-01-2012, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
          Cass oh cass when will you update??
          Tuesdays and Thursdays. Assuming they look at our medical results by next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by rcioffi View Post
            If I applied for the northeast region, is it possible to switch to SWB now? I am testing this Tuesday in NYC...can I change regions without being set back?

Edit: Also...if I can change, how do I go about doing that?
            I think you will be able to change once you get your notice of results (NOR) in about a month

Comment

• Originally posted by Waterpistola View Post
              I think you will be able to change once you get your notice of results (NOR) in about a month
              Thanks for the help. There's no way to change it before that? I really don't wanna get stuck with this Geo preference when all I've been hearing is the SWB is the best way to get in. I'm willing to go where I need to.

Comment

Thanks for the help. There's no way to change it before that? I really don't wanna get stuck with this Geo preference when all I've been hearing is the SWB is the best way to get in. I'm willing to go where I need to.
                Contact MHC: 952 857 2927 or email them.

Comment

Tuesdays and Thursdays. Assuming they look at our medical results by next week.
                  Thanx buddy! Hopefully it will be updated by Tues.

BTW, my CASS report says that my qualifications are pending. It also says that pre employment forms may not have been received and that they haven't received the BI documentation in order to start the investigation. They need to update this! Does anyone else have the same info on CASS which they believe should've been cleared already or at least looked at?

Comment

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
                    Thanx buddy! Hopefully it will be updated by Tues.

BTW, my CASS report says that my qualifications are pending. It also says that pre employment forms may not have been received and that they haven't received the BI documentation in order to start the investigation. They need to update this! Does anyone else have the same info on CASS which they believe should've been cleared already or at least looked at?
                    Iamwolf unfortunately CASS can sometimes be weeks behind. Are you sure that they have received all the necessary forms? If you havent already i would call MHC just to make sure they have everything. I've heard of ppl that didn't know to call and it delayed the start of their BI.
                    Last edited by Rms16; 04-01-2012, 05:45 PM.
                    NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                    Score:9X.XX%
                    List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                      Iamwolf unfortunately CASS can sometimes be weeks behind. Are you sure that they have received all the necessary forms? If you havent already i would call MHC just to make sure they have everything. I've heard of ppl that didn't know to call and it delayed the start of their BI.
                      My qualifications cleared on 3/22 as did my PFT1. My Pre Employment paperwork still is pending, although I did have my E-QIP bounce back once. We will see this week I guess.

Comment

• Can anyone give me an idea of how long the BI takes to clear in CASS. I know its different for everyone but If I could get an idea that would be great. Met with the Investigator 3 days ago.
                        CPB OFFICER
                        GEO – SW Border
                        Exam - 08/13/2011
                        TSL – 09/11/2011
                        Medical – 09/28/2011
                        PFT 1 – 11/07/2011
                        VBT-SI – 12/12/2011
                        Additional Medical Information, Personal Doctor Visits 12/2011-01/2012
                        BI Forms Submitted - 01/09/2012
                        Poly – 02/28/2012 (worst day ever)
                        Met with BI – 03/24/2012
                        BI Cleared in CASS – 06/12/2012
                        Drug Test – 06/20/2012
                        EOD – 07/30/2012, FLETC 08/31/12 - 01/15/13
                        PFT 2 –

Comment

My qualifications cleared on 3/22 as did my PFT1. My Pre Employment paperwork still is pending, although I did have my E-QIP bounce back once. We will see this week I guess.
                          My qualification letter was mailed out on a Thursday, I received it that Monday and it cleared the next Thursday. Same kind of deal with my pft1 was told I passed but took a few weeks for CASS to show it. I've also seen some on this forum get the call before their BI cleared in CASS. In my opinion it's all just a crap shoot. This process is different for just about everybody. Trying to figure out when you will get that green check is like trying to find krypton haha.
                          Last edited by Rms16; 04-01-2012, 10:02 PM.
                          NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                          Score:9X.XX%
                          List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

Don't worry they will send an email stating that they are only hiring in SWB and if you want to change send an email back.

Comment

• Originally posted by cmlmt5 View Post
                              Can anyone give me an idea of how long the BI takes to clear in CASS. I know its different for everyone but If I could get an idea that would be great. Met with the Investigator 3 days ago.

It all depends. My friend was a Border Patrol Instructor at Fletc and he told me some people would make it all the way through the academy and be working at their duty station already when the BI finished. Unfortunately, not everyone's BI would come back clean and some agents would have to be let go.

Comment

• Hey, need some quick info on the testing at Varick St in NYC.

Is it a real pain in the neck to drive there? Is there a place to park or will I have to park at a garage for $20/hour?

Does the test take exactly 4 hours and 50 minutes? Or is the end of it self-paced? I'm just wondering because I'm looking at train schedules and things like that.

Any help would be appreciated...testing tomorrow!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9318 users online. 478 members and 8840 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X