Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been in TSU since 2/21/12 and I'm curious how long everyone else has been waiting or how long you waited until you finally got the call.

Congrats Cfalco!
    Last edited by detlascowwings; 03-29-2012, 11:04 AM. Reason: typo.

Comment

• Thanks everybody. I just got the call this morning. I EOD on May 7th. Unfortunately, no spots in CA for me right now I was given a handful of locations and I'm thinking of El Paso, TX.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gringa View Post
        Well guys, it's the end of the line for me. I got a letter yesterday saying that I failed the polygraph and am unsuitable for employment. It's sad and disappointing because I told the truth. I would've made an excellent officer, but it wasn't meant to be. Luckily, I have a career in a rewarding field already, so I'm thankful for that. Good luck to everyone that's still in the running! This will be my last post on the forum.
        Deuces!
        How did you fail? And did you have any doubts whatsoever??!!
        "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Originally posted by Indio0217 View Post
          I guess you're not a real Gringa after all haha, lying to the Feds. Just joking, well I don't get it quite honestly how you said that you "told the truth" and they failed you. So if one tells the honest truth and fails, then what about the ones that tell lies? Maybe there has to be more to your story.
          Your post seems pretty insensitive, I'm not sure you know much about the polygraph process but I hope you never have to endure one yourself. Telling the truth is not all there is to a polygraph.

Comment

• Originally posted by detlascowwings View Post

I have been in TSU since 2/21/12 and I'm curious how long everyone else has been waiting or how long you waited until you finally got the call.

Congrats Cfalco!
            Everyone's process is different. In my case, I remember doing the drug test on a Friday and getting "the call" the following Monday, never actually waiting in TSU.

Hell, my background didn't "clear" till about 2 months ago, after already graduating from FLETC.
            CBPO
            TO:04/01/11
            EOD: 08/22/11
            FLETC:09/07/11

Comment

• Posting my application timeline below-

CBPO 11-2L
              Geographic Location: Southwest
              Written Test: 8/2011
              Written Test NOR: 8/2011
              Tentative Selection: 12/2011
              Vision/Medical/Fitness/Tuberculosis Skin Test: 1/2012
              Video Based Test/Structured Interview: 2/2012 *rescheduled due to extenuating circumstances*
              Video Based Test & Structured Interview: 3/2012
              TSL2/e-Qip & Fingerprint cards: 3/2012

CASS last updated "Your case is in the security office."
              Last edited by KMA; 03-29-2012, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waterpistola View Post
                The vision test in the medical was unique and no joke...I think I failed it. Time will tell.
                I actually asked the doctor if I passed after the exam and he said yes. I did my medical on Monday and had my TB test checked today.

Comment

• Bro I had on jeans, t-shirt and sandals

Comment

• Originally posted by cfalco View Post
                    Thanks everybody. I just got the call this morning. I EOD on May 7th. Unfortunately, no spots in CA for me right now I was given a handful of locations and I'm thinking of El Paso, TX.
                    El Paso is a good place to see action and overtime. What are your other options?

Comment

• I just took the medical this week. Does the medical facility report back to MHC and notify them I passed or do they have to send in all the paper work that states I passed? The doctor already told me I was good to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by cfalco View Post
                        Thanks everybody. I just got the call this morning. I EOD on May 7th. Unfortunately, no spots in CA for me right now I was given a handful of locations and I'm thinking of El Paso, TX.
                        Exactly the same for me brotha, no CA I think I am going to take El Paso also. Looks like we will be classing up together and possible at the same port PM me man lets work out something for living arrangments in El Paso I EOD May 7th

Comment

• Originally posted by josh222 View Post
                          I actually asked the doctor if I passed after the exam and he said yes. I did my medical on Monday and had my TB test checked today.
                          yeah, I went back for the TB check and asked if everything was OK and was told yes, you're good to go, so VBT/SI is next.

Comment

• Originally posted by josh222 View Post
                            I just took the medical this week. Does the medical facility report back to MHC and notify them I passed or do they have to send in all the paper work that states I passed? The doctor already told me I was good to go.
                            I assume you brought your FEDEX packet to the medical. They should overnight that to Reston, VA for you.

Comment

• Congrats to all that received the call! Good luck to everyone else in the process.

Class 218 here for FLETC.....
                              BPA
                              BPA test date: 8/21/10
                              TSU: 2/6/12
                              EOD: ???

CBPO
                              Got the call!
                              PFT2: 3/23
                              EOD: 4/9
                              FLETC: May 11th - Sept 17th, 2012

Comment

• 218? That's the FLETC class number.
                                What's your CBP session number? That's what you will more commonly be known as.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 19029 users online. 383 members and 18646 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X