Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone else get freaked out after a green check on cass, then a THIN letter is sent within the week?
    tested in San Diego- SWB, 10/11
    NOR-11/11
    TSL- 11/17/11
    pft1- 12/8/11
    Pre-E Forms-completed 3/12
    Qual- completed 3/12
    Medical Ex- completed 4/12
    S I-completed 3/12
    Drug Screening- completed 6/7/12
    Background Investigation- met with BI 6/5/13
    Fitness- completed 12/12

EOD- 9/9/13 SYS
    Fletc- 10-15-13, class 338
    new fletc date- 11-18-13

SYS CBPO 4-1-2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Mole177 View Post
      does anyone else get freaked out after a green check on cass, then a THIN letter is sent within the week?
      What?
      Gek.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raymart View Post
        DSgirlCA, glad to hear that your process is moving forward, next thing you know, you will be in TSU girl...
        I hope so Ray! My BI has been working hard this past week. I think my employee file with the G is the last thing he needs to finish my background
        Exam: 12/10 (for West Coast)
        Reapplied: 7/11 (for SWB)
        TSL: 10/28/11 (SWB)
        PFT1: 12/2/11 (passed)
        Medical: 12/2/11 (passed)
        VBT & S.I.: 1/10/12 (passed)
        B.I.: 3/19/12 met with BI (in security office)
        Qualifications: 3/22/12 (cleared)
        Drug Test: 5/17/2012 (cleared)
        PFT2: ?

Comment

• The vision test in the medical was unique and no joke...I think I failed it. Time will tell.

Comment

• I am hoping to either get this job or get hired on with Nashville Metro PD. I took the PD fitness test and aced it. At least I know i will pass PFT2 since they are about the same.

Comment

• Hi Everyone,
              Is PTSD a big deal?I got a 60% compensatable rating.The CBP is concerned and wants my medical record from the Va,they also want me to go and see a psychiatrist with some paperwork for diagnostics.Will this eliminate me?

Comment

• Testing bright an early tomorrow morning in NYC, and so it begins

Comment

• What is the suggested attire for the exam portion? Slacks and a polo?

Comment

• Originally posted by txjd View Post
                    What is the suggested attire for the exam portion? Slacks and a polo?
                    If you mean the entry exam then wear something you will be comfortable in but don't look like a slob. At my exam everybody was wearing regular clothes (jeans and t-shirts). Saw a marine in full uniform as well. It doesn't really matter you will probably never see the proctors ever again. Slacks and a polo should be fine.
                    Last edited by Rms16; 03-27-2012, 10:21 PM.
                    NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                    Score:9X.XX%
                    List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Well guys, it's the end of the line for me. I got a letter yesterday saying that I failed the polygraph and am unsuitable for employment. It's sad and disappointing because I told the truth. I would've made an excellent officer, but it wasn't meant to be. Luckily, I have a career in a rewarding field already, so I'm thankful for that. Good luck to everyone that's still in the running! This will be my last post on the forum.
                      Deuces!
                      CBPO Exam: 08/1/11
                      NOR: 8/30/11 86 No Vet Pts. Qual: GS-7
                      T.S.L: 9/29/11 (SWB)
                      E-QIP: 10/12/11
                      VBT & S.I.: 10/25/11 Passed
                      Medical and PFT1: 10/31/11 Passed
                      Drug Test: 12/1/11 Passed
                      Poly: Scheduled for 2/29/12
                      B.I.: ???
                      PFT2:
                      E.O.D.:

Comment

• Originally posted by txjd View Post
                        What is the suggested attire for the exam portion? Slacks and a polo?
                        I drove 4 hours in sweat pants and a t-shirt, spent the night with my friend in Detroit, and rolled out of bed the next morning. I forgot clothes because I was so stressed about the exam. My friend's clothes were WAY too big for me so I had no choice but to wear what was on. I was in a room of 300 people. No one knew me and no one remembers me. Thank you, Jesus. You'll be fine in anything comfortable.
                        GEO: Midwest
                        Written Exam: 12/10/10
                        NOR: 1/25/11, score 93 no vet pref
                        TO/TSL: 1/9/12
                        VBT & SI: 2/8/12 (cleared CASS 3/27/12)
                        PFT1: 2/9/12 (cleared CASS 2/15/12)
                        Medical: 2/14/12, cleared CASS 3/6/12
                        BI: IN SECURITY OFFICE
                        Pre-employment forms: cleared CASS 4/9/12
                        Qualified GS-7 (received letter 4/9/12, cleared on CASS 4/12/12)
                        Polygraph: 5/11/12
                        Drug test: 5/24/12, cleared CASS 5/31/12
                        Met with BI: 7/27/12
                        Called: 8/24/12, Chicago
                        PFT2: 9/4/12
                        EOD: 9/24/12
                        FLETC: 10/31-3/15

Comment

• were they specific on what part of the poly you failed and were you given room to appeal it.....Gringa

Comment

• were they specific on what part of the poly you failed and were you given room to appeal it.....Gringa

Originally posted by Gringa View Post
                            Well guys, it's the end of the line for me. I got a letter yesterday saying that I failed the polygraph and am unsuitable for employment. It's sad and disappointing because I told the truth. I would've made an excellent officer, but it wasn't meant to be. Luckily, I have a career in a rewarding field already, so I'm thankful for that. Good luck to everyone that's still in the running! This will be my last post on the forum.
                            Deuces!

Comment

• Thanks for the quick responses.

Comment

• I am taking the test Saturday. They actually called to remind me about the test, first time for everything I guess. GL All

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11516 users online. 413 members and 11103 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X