Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Disoriented Guy View Post
    Tested in November 2008!!!!

Have been referred twice to the scheduling unit (latest was in Oct-2011) still waiting.
    Talk about a long time and patience look at my timeline.
    CBPO
    Geo Pref:Georgia
    NOR:3/07
    T.O:10/08
    1st TSU:6/09
    2nd Fitness test:11/09
    Credit pulled:4/10
    2nd TSU:5/10
    2nd Medical and 2nd drug test:3/11
    2nd E-Quip and fingerprints:4/11
    2nd Background Investigator:6/6/11
    All green checks in Cass except background:in security office

Comment

• I tested 2/07. Never changed my Geo Pref. I sat in TSU for 2 years and when GA started to hire, my pre employment steps expired including my background. So people who tested in 2009,2010,2011 and 2012 are either working, or at the academy while I wait for my background to clear "again".
      CBPO
      Geo Pref:Georgia
      NOR:3/07
      T.O:10/08
      1st TSU:6/09
      2nd Fitness test:11/09
      Credit pulled:4/10
      2nd TSU:5/10
      2nd Medical and 2nd drug test:3/11
      2nd E-Quip and fingerprints:4/11
      2nd Background Investigator:6/6/11
      All green checks in Cass except background:in security office

Comment

• Originally posted by Disoriented Guy View Post
        Tested in November 2008!!!!

Have been referred twice to the scheduling unit (latest was in Oct-2011) still waiting.
        i see ur geo location is east texas...may i ask what your test score was??? I have a friend who is about to take an upcoming test for that location and is wondering if there will be any hiring in that region

Comment

• Originally posted by Beecy View Post
          Not all your friends have stopped bro! You will be down here eating this FLETC chicken before you know it! Pulling for you man.
          Thanks, I've got big plans for that chicken if I ever make it down there!
          Written Test: 3/08
          NOR: 4/08
          TO: 4/08
          Medical: 4/08
          Fitness: 6/08
          VBT: 6/08
          Met with investigator: 10/08
          Received NOPA: 11/08
          Won appeal: 3/09
          TSU: 4/23/09 (Michigan) pulled in May for fitness
          New fitness: 7/28/09
          Back in TSU: 8/3/09

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
            Hey Eric269 how's it going? Ya I had been lurking for awhile too. I've got just about everything done except my BI as you can see haha. I've been waiting so long that my Geo is specific for Arizona (got my tsl before they changed it to SWB). Its ok though I can wait as long as I have to just hopefully not much longer. So what's next for you?
            Lol I hear ya on the specific location for Az. Mine was for Hawaii, but my scores were about to expire 01/12 so I switched to SWB. Im regretting not changing it to Cali or Az when I still had the chance last year before they went regional. Im not really feeling moving to NM or Texas lol, but ehh, we'll see when/if the time comes (fingers crossed). I just did the medical and PFT1 last week and my eqip is due on the 29th. These BI are unpredictable and take time. A friend of mine has been waiting for his BI for BPA to clear for over 6 months now, and we both work together for the Navy w/secret clearances lol.

Comment

• i remember someone asking if they had to resubmit all the paper work for the sf 86 like the MEL, CER and all that stuff including the lautenberg, residency, and they financial paper work. i made a mistake when i said they only make you resubmit the sf 86 certification page. you have to resubmit all the docs you had to upload with current dates. my current employer just made me re-certify they were not as strick as cbp

Comment

• Just wondering when will CBP ask for a resume?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drifting View Post
                  Considering that being born abroad on a (U.S.) Air Force base doesn't make you a U.S. citizen, you'll need to provide additional documentation proving your citizenship, as I'm sure you've figured out.
                  Who told you that, because it's not correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waterpistola View Post
                    Yes, it's a pain but it is what it is. you can leave some boxes in question 1 blank though.
                    You talking about the financial disclosure form? I left many spaces blank. And for the ones that didn't apply I just wrote in huge letters "NONE". I wonder if that's ok?
                    "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Originally posted by Njw85 View Post
                      Just wondering when will CBP ask for a resume?
                      Its been awhile, i dont really remember if I did or not, but I believe when you apply through usajobs it submits your resume along with the qualification questionnaire. I do know however, if you pass the written test and get a TSL, you have to submit a resume with that packet.

Comment

• Originally posted by eric269 View Post
                        Its been awhile, i dont really remember if I did or not, but I believe when you apply through usajobs it submits your resume along with the qualification questionnaire. I do know however, if you pass the written test and get a TSL, you have to submit a resume with that packet.
                        Thanks for the response, when I applied it was through another system with usajobs. It didn't ask for a resume. So I guess it will be later, once you get a TO.

Do anyone know if its less than 50 questions on the exam? Or is it like a 100? Just wondering.

Comment

• Originally posted by josh222 View Post
                          i remember someone asking if they had to resubmit all the paper work for the sf 86 like the MEL, CER and all that stuff including the lautenberg, residency, and they financial paper work. i made a mistake when i said they only make you resubmit the sf 86 certification page. you have to resubmit all the docs you had to upload with current dates. my current employer just made me re-certify they were not as strick as cbp
                          Yup, just the signature pages, all the others are saved to the E-QIP. Still a pain to print, sign, rescan and reupload, but that's the game they want to play for this job!

Comment

Just wondering when will CBP ask for a resume?
                            Yes, a resume is required to be considered for the GS-5 or GS-7 depending on work experience or education. A resume is required to be submitted as a part of the pre-employment process.

Comment

Do anyone know if its less than 50 questions on the exam? Or is it like a 100? Just wondering.
                              It's a few hundred questions.
                              Gek.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1806 View Post
                                Who told you that, because it's not correct.
                                LOL. Nothing I said in that statement is incorrect. I did pretty well in NatLaw.

Are you saying that being born abroad on a US Air Force Base makes one a US citizen? If so, based on which legal principle of citizenship?
                                Last edited by Drifting; 03-25-2012, 09:08 PM.
                                Gek.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11440 users online. 415 members and 11025 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X