300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JMD5717 View Post
    Hello, everyone this is my first post on this board, there is definitely some great information on this forum. Thanks to everyone in advance for all the information.

I was wondering if anyone knew how close I may be for my second fitness test and eventually EOD. As of current I meet with my background investigator this week, and she informed that she will be contacting all my contacts, jobs, etc. I have everything checked off on CASS except for the background. Are things going to start moving faster now that my background check seems to be moving forward now?

JD.
    Hello JD,
    IF you dont mind me asking, about how long ago did you submitt your eqip? Just want to get an idea about when the investigator will contact me . Thanks
    Last edited by dadarknight06; 03-23-2012, 03:31 PM.
    CBP EXAM: 08/08/11 SWB PREF
    NOR: 08/30/11
    TSL1: 12/12/11
    MEDICAL/FITNESS: 01/09/12
    VBT/SI: 02/06/12-Results 02/17/12 pass
    TSL2: 02/17/12
    BI: in security office 03/06/12
    QUALIFICATIONS: completed 03/27/12 (5)
    DRUG TEST: PENDING

------------------
    BP EXAM: 10/07/11 SWB
    NOR: 10/21/11

Comment

• In regards to the E-qip be patient. I called yesterday because my faxes were not going though. MHC emailed me stating that are a lot of BI packets being investigated and that they are kind of overwhelmed. So right now have patience. It doesn't help that the next test is coming up. Maybe they should do it every October?

Comment

• Ok, thanks for the help. I thought it might be tough to pin pont an exact time frame, but one can hope I guess. I first applied for the position around Nov-Dec of 2010, and it has been a slow grind ever since. It seems like there a long periods of lull, with short burst of decent progress sprinkled in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolverine85 View Post
          In regards to the E-qip be patient. I called yesterday because my faxes were not going though. MHC emailed me stating that are a lot of BI packets being investigated and that they are kind of overwhelmed. So right now have patience. It doesn't help that the next test is coming up. Maybe they should do it every October?
          I am human and I cant help but to get impatient. But all you guys are right! Ill just chill out for a minute and wait for my turn. My time will come!

------------------

Comment

• Originally posted by dadarknight06 View Post
            Hello JD,
            IF you dont mind me asking, about how long ago did you submitt your eqip? Just want to get an idea about when the investigator will contact me . Thanks
            dadarknight,
            I believe I submitted it intially around July-August. But I had to resubmit it again around Nov-Dec because there were some complications on the information I provided dealing with being born abroad on a Air Force base.

Comment

dadarknight,
              I believe I submitted it intially around July-August. But I had to resubmit it again around Nov-Dec because there were some complications on the information I provided dealing with being born abroad on a Air Force base.

Thanks for the reply !

------------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                Lang & Javier good to know we still have 12/10 testers out there. I was beginning to think we were a dying breed haha. Endy sorry but I can't give an answer for that. Maybe somebody else can chime in but no definite answer for how long it takes. Could be tomorrow, next week, next month or next year, to many variables can effect a BI to know that. The speed in which your BI clears depends on many things, if you have any and how many relatives you have outside the country, if you have any arrests, your credit history, if you have lived outside the U.S. I could go on but so many things can slow down your BI and now add in what Yoda said with having to clear the ones already in fletc with a passed poly and no full BI before they graduate and it could take even longer. Just grab a chair the waiting room is getting full haha
                Another 2010 Tester here! This is my first post, but ive been following this thread for awhile. I just finished my pft 1 and medical, and am working on my eqip now. Geo preference is SWB.

Comment

there were some complications on the information I provided dealing with being born abroad on a Air Force base.
                  Considering that being born abroad on a (U.S.) Air Force base doesn't make you a U.S. citizen, you'll need to provide additional documentation proving your citizenship, as I'm sure you've figured out.
                  Gek.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drifting View Post
                    Considering that being born abroad on a (U.S.) Air Force base doesn't make you a U.S. citizen, you'll need to provide additional documentation proving your citizenship, as I'm sure you've figured out.
                    Unfortunately, I figured that little nugget of information out a little to late. Im sure that set me back several months in the process on my eqip and background too im sure

Comment

• 2010 tester here as well, I took my test in December

Comment

• Tested in November 2008!!!!

Have been referred twice to the scheduling unit (latest was in Oct-2011) still waiting.
                        CBPO

Poly 09/28/2012
                        T.O. 03/2009
                        Original T.S.U. - 5/21/2009
                        GEO - Eastern Texas

Comment

• Originally posted by CMUnupe View Post
                          It's been 4 years and 1 week for me. I had eye surgery, beat a NOPA, and just recertified my background. I actually spoke to someone in IA for the 1st time and my file had made it to her desk. She said that because of that, I had eliminated at least 3 steps in the process.

My friends and family pretty much have stopped asking me about the process.

I remember 3.5 years ago, I was on a family vacation and I didn't want to miss "The Call" so I forwarded all of my calls to my cell phone and checked my email constantly. Just got back from Disney 2 weeks ago and I didn't forward a thing this time.

I'm not putting a bunch of energy into this process anymore. My sanity can't take it.
                          Not all your friends have stopped bro! You will be down here eating this FLETC chicken before you know it! Pulling for you man.

Comment

• Hey Eric269 how's it going? Ya I had been lurking for awhile too. I've got just about everything done except my BI as you can see haha. I've been waiting so long that my Geo is specific for Arizona (got my tsl before they changed it to SWB). Its ok though I can wait as long as I have to just hopefully not much longer. So what's next for you?
                            Last edited by Rms16; 03-23-2012, 11:29 PM.
                            NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                            Score:9X.XX%
                            List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                              Hey Eric269 how's it going? Ya I had been lurking for awhile too. I've got just about everything done except my BI as you can see haha. I've been waiting so long that my Geo is specific for Arizona (got my tsl before they changed it to SWB). Its ok though I can wait as long as I have to just hopefully not much longer. So what's next for you?
                              Not sure why this didn't originally reply with quote.
                              List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

Hello, everyone this is my first post on this board, there is definitely some great information on this forum. Thanks to everyone in advance for all the information.

I was wondering if anyone knew how close I may be for my second fitness test and eventually EOD. As of current I meet with my background investigator this week, and she informed that she will be contacting all my contacts, jobs, etc. I have everything checked off on CASS except for the background. Are things going to start moving faster now that my background check seems to be moving forward now?
                                2010 testers crawling out the wood work haha. So what's your geo?
                                JD.
                                Originally posted by JMD5717 View Post
                                2010 tester here as well, I took my test in December
                                Hey 2010 testers crawling out the wood work haha. So what's your geo?
                                List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7690 users online. 165 members and 7525 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X