300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
    Falco, the number for IA is 1-202-344-2600. Just follow the prompts and leave a message. Depending in when you call they should get back to you that day. They are really good at that. As long as you dont call often they are usually happy to answer your questions.
    Thanks for that! I called in. Apparently they have two systems to keep track of your files and one of the systems showed I was missing documentation. The woman said she'd fix that for me and that things would be moving quick from there. I'm glad I felt suspicious about it today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
      Forza is right, thats how I got my number. On a side note any other dec 2010 testers left. Sitting here waiting for my BI to clear geo is Arizona. BI has been with the adjudicator since oct/nov. My life has become a waiting room haha. Everything else is green and ready to go.
      I am a 2010 Dec tester but I had a Caribbean geo pref. I just switched in December to SWB and just received my TSL last month

Comment

• Originally posted by cfalco View Post
        Thanks for that! I called in. Apparently they have two systems to keep track of your files and one of the systems showed I was missing documentation. The woman said she'd fix that for me and that things would be moving quick from there. I'm glad I felt suspicious about it today.
        Thank you for asking for the number, too. I also called today and they told me the same thing then I called the other number and they said sect 16 was wrong and it had been kicked back since 03/09/2012 but she did not know why I have not received anything to fix this problem. She was so helpfull and said she would contact me tomorrow to have this fixed. Just to be on the safe side I also sent an email to the MHC-E-quip and asked about it too just in case they are the ones that have to send it back to me.

Comment

• Hi all i just completed the PFT 2 for JFK. EOD 4/9.. Everything was pretty easy.. No one failed in my group and i did the Run in 15:29..

My opinion the hardest part of the PFT2 is the Blood pressure and Heart rate.. More then half the people including me had to do it twice and a few did it 3 times.. soo ya...

Cheers.
          CBPO
          GEO - NY/JFK
          TO - 01/29/09
          TSU - 05/05/09

Background cleared on 6/10/09
          Expired 6/10/11
          Met with BI for second Bi 10/30/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Rshen11 View Post
            Hi all i just completed the PFT 2 for JFK. EOD 4/9.. Everything was pretty easy.. No one failed in my group and i did the Run in 15:29..

My opinion the hardest part of the PFT2 is the Blood pressure and Heart rate.. More then half the people including me had to do it twice and a few did it 3 times.. soo ya...

Cheers.
            Congratulations!

Comment

• Lang & Javier good to know we still have 12/10 testers out there. I was beginning to think we were a dying breed haha. Endy sorry but I can't give an answer for that. Maybe somebody else can chime in but no definite answer for how long it takes. Could be tomorrow, next week, next month or next year, to many variables can effect a BI to know that. The speed in which your BI clears depends on many things, if you have any and how many relatives you have outside the country, if you have any arrests, your credit history, if you have lived outside the U.S. I could go on but so many things can slow down your BI and now add in what Yoda said with having to clear the ones already in fletc with a passed poly and no full BI before they graduate and it could take even longer. Just grab a chair the waiting room is getting full haha
              Last edited by Rms16; 03-22-2012, 06:41 PM.
              NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
              Score:9X.XX%
              List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by Rshen11 View Post
                Hi all i just completed the PFT 2 for JFK. EOD 4/9.. Everything was pretty easy.. No one failed in my group and i did the Run in 15:29..

Cheers.
                Congrats Rshen! Heard the BP test can throw a monkey wrench in it for ya. Especially if your like me and have white coat syndrome haha
                NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                Score:9X.XX%
                List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• The BP test got me earlier this week. Now I have to go and get it checked 3 times next week. SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just hope I can still get my original EOD of April 9th

Comment

• I can see that most of the folks here are pretty advanced in the process. Could anyone give some valuable tips for the written test? Thanks in advance.
                    Last edited by albertogc; 03-22-2012, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by albertogc View Post
                      I can see that most of the folks here are pretty advanced in the process. Could anyone give some valuable tips for the written test? Thanks in advance.
                      Use the study guide, check your answers.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180Degrees View Post
                        Use the study guide, check your answers.
                        +1 They pretty much spoon feed you the information with the option to download the cbpo manual and practice test at the end of the online preliminary app.
                        Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Comment

• lol I agree! I'm almost to that point!! It's crazy how people do not want to cooperate to give you the info you need!
                          "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Much prayer my friend!
                            "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Ugh, I am forgetting to reply with quote... Anyhow, do the BIs review the Eqip with you before there is a poly or any further decisions? Also, I wasn't even aware of this but my grandfather worked for a state in Brazil and my grandmother worked for the federal government in Brazil. I hope it doesn't slow down the process... I am not a spy or anything! lol

Comment

• Question, any of you know if having a Secret Clearance granted by OPM with a NACLC investigation on 2007 will my BI go quick? I have been in the National Guard since 2003 and as a Federal Technician for the Guard (GS-06) since 2006 deployed twice 2007-2008 (GTMO) 2009-2010 (Africa) and currently on Active duty since 2011, i dont have realtives outside the country and i lived in the same place for the past 20 years. my Secret investigation started in Nov 2006 and was completed in March 2007... If any one has any input please advice. Thanks
                                CBPO:
                                GEO Pref: SWB
                                App Date: 19 MAR 2012
                                Written Exam: 30 MAR 2012
                                NOR: 5 APR 2012 Rating 90 w/VP
                                TSL submitted: 27 APR 2012
                                E-Qip submitted: 1 May 2012
                                PFT1: 30 May 2012 Pass
                                Med:11 June 2012
                                BI: In Security Office
                                VBT/SI: Pending
                                Drug Test: Pending
                                Referred to Schedule EOD: Pending
                                Call Rec: Pending
                                PFT2: Pending
                                EOD: Pending
                                FLETC: Pending

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14134 users online. 272 members and 13862 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X