Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This e-qip is kicking my ***. Took me two hours, and I only have on reference that has known me 7 years. I am probably screwed with the whole BI not to mention I have been abroad twice for long periods of time.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Wolverine85 View Post
      This e-qip is kicking my ***. Took me two hours, and I only have on reference that has known me 7 years. I am probably screwed with the whole BI not to mention I have been abroad twice for long periods of time.
      Yup i had to go and do research on myself, lol. it's incredible how much we forget about our lives. I worked on it day and night since they sent it to me till about two days before it was due. Maybe its a way of seeing if people are willing to go thru all the paperwork in order to get in there.

      Comment


      • Does anybody have the number for Internal affairs?

        Comment


        • Yea and on top of that I just faxed over the stuff for e-qip. It is not showing up online, it is suppose to be listed within 10 minutes. It has been 30 mins so far nothing. Guess I have to call MHC tomorrow. The fax machine sent it to the right number and it went through. This process is more stressful than I originally thought.

          Comment


          • Hi guys,

            I'm not a US born citizen, I need some help with the selective service letter. Anybody who dealt with the same situation before, please PM me.. Thanks in advance...

            Comment


            • buis02, can I send you PM, i have sf 86 question

              Comment


              • Originally posted by josh222 View Post
                buis02, can I send you PM, i have sf 86 question
                Pm away. Hopefully I can answer it
                CBPO
                GEO Pref: SWB
                App Date: 8/2/11
                Written Exam: 9/1/11
                NOR (Rating: 85, no vet pref, GS-5/7): 9/29/11
                TSL submitted: 10/12/11 (faxed & mailed)
                E-Qip submitted: 10/14/11
                SF86 submitted: 10/25/11
                PFT1: 11/8/11 (cleared CASS 12/1/11)
                Med: 11/8/11 (cleared CASS 12/8/11)
                BI: 11/15/11 (cleared CASS 12/8/11)
                VBT/SI: 12/7/11 (cleared CASS 12/15/11)
                DT: 12/9/11 (cleared CASS 12/20/11)
                Referred to Schedule EOD 12/15/11
                Call Rec.: 3/2/12
                PFT2: 3/16/12
                EOD: 4/9/12
                FLETC: 5/11/12 - 9/17/12

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Dictator09 View Post
                  Hi guys,

                  I'm not a US born citizen, I need some help with the selective service letter. Anybody who dealt with the same situation before, please PM me.. Thanks in advance...
                  Try contacting the Selective Service. I did not register, they registered me. You were suppose to get registration number the year you turned 18 (If you were a permenant resident at that time). You can register at your local post office. There is also a number on the there that you can call.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by buis02 View Post
                    Pm away. Hopefully I can answer it
                    sent

                    Comment


                    • for SSS, go to the website sss.gov and type in your social and DOB I think and it will tell you the number immediately

                      Comment


                      • Forza is right, thats how I got my number. On a side note any other dec 2010 testers left. Sitting here waiting for my BI to clear geo is Arizona. BI has been with the adjudicator since oct/nov. My life has become a waiting room haha. Everything else is green and ready to go.
                        NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                        Score:9X.XX%
                        List#2XX 5/2013

                        NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

                        PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

                        Comment


                        • It's been 3 weeks-- no Polygraph result. You're killin me, smalls!
                          CBPO Exam: 08/1/11
                          NOR: 8/30/11 86 No Vet Pts. Qual: GS-7
                          T.S.L: 9/29/11 (SWB)
                          E-QIP: 10/12/11
                          VBT & S.I.: 10/25/11 Passed
                          Medical and PFT1: 10/31/11 Passed
                          Drug Test: 12/1/11 Passed
                          Poly: Scheduled for 2/29/12
                          B.I.: ???
                          PFT2:
                          E.O.D.:

                          Comment


                          • Gringa love the Sandlot reference haha. My friend said he never got notice of pass or fail for the poly just kept moving in the process and got the call last month.
                            Last edited by Rms16; 03-21-2012, 11:11 PM.
                            NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                            Score:9X.XX%
                            List#2XX 5/2013

                            NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

                            PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                              Forza is right, thats how I got my number. On a side note any other dec 2010 testers left. Sitting here waiting for my BI to clear geo is Arizona. BI has been with the adjudicator since oct/nov. My life has become a waiting room haha. Everything else is green and ready to go.
                              I am a Dec 2010 tester as well. Met with my BI late July and he turned it in the first week of Aug.
                              I received a NOPA a month ago for 2 speeding tickets that I failed to appear in court for 2001/2005. All has been paid in 09. What else can we do but wait...

                              Comment


                              • Hello all, any advice regarding Laredo living that someone can share?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 13172 users online. 482 members and 12690 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X