300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no i aint talking about you....... TP3 username
    I took my VBT and the officer told me to get ready for the PT2 which is next for me they were really cool.

Comment

• Two things:

1) I took my VBT/SI six weeks from tomorrow (Wednesday). I called today to see what the hold up was on my scores. She said that my videos were sent to Chicago, and that they are not being speedy in getting things done. She seems irritated at them because I guess so many people are calling asking what is going on. No "pass" or "fail" on record yet. Fingers crossed this ball gets rolling...

2) Here is a local article from a news station talking about how some employers are asking for facebook usernames and passwords. I have nothing to hide on there and would give it to them if they wanted it, but I'm curious if anyone has had this happen during their BI with CBP? If so, I was thinking about just deactivating my account for a while to speed the process up...

http://www.local12.com/news/local/st...8Qf3eGGiw.cspx
      GEO: Midwest
      Written Exam: 12/10/10
      NOR: 1/25/11, score 93 no vet pref
      TO/TSL: 1/9/12
      VBT & SI: 2/8/12 (cleared CASS 3/27/12)
      PFT1: 2/9/12 (cleared CASS 2/15/12)
      Medical: 2/14/12, cleared CASS 3/6/12
      BI: IN SECURITY OFFICE
      Pre-employment forms: cleared CASS 4/9/12
      Qualified GS-7 (received letter 4/9/12, cleared on CASS 4/12/12)
      Polygraph: 5/11/12
      Drug test: 5/24/12, cleared CASS 5/31/12
      Met with BI: 7/27/12
      Called: 8/24/12, Chicago
      PFT2: 9/4/12
      EOD: 9/24/12
      FLETC: 10/31-3/15

Comment

• Originally posted by lang2 View Post
        Two things:

1) I took my VBT/SI six weeks from tomorrow (Wednesday). I called today to see what the hold up was on my scores. She said that my videos were sent to Chicago, and that they are not being speedy in getting things done. She seems irritated at them because I guess so many people are calling asking what is going on. No "pass" or "fail" on record yet. Fingers crossed this ball gets rolling...

2) Here is a local article from a news station talking about how some employers are asking for facebook usernames and passwords. I have nothing to hide on there and would give it to them if they wanted it, but I'm curious if anyone has had this happen during their BI with CBP? If so, I was thinking about just deactivating my account for a while to speed the process up...

http://www.local12.com/news/local/st...8Qf3eGGiw.cspx
        Took my VBT on Tuesday March 13th, had results in the mail (Passed) on Monday March 19th. Not sure what the hold up is. My VBT process did end up including a structured interview as well.

Comment

• Does anyone have the link to the scoring guide for the PFT1 in order to make the score of 80 or above? I saw it a few weeks ago online and now its not on the site anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by rambo123 View Post
            Does anyone have the link to the scoring guide for the PFT1 in order to make the score of 80 or above? I saw it a few weeks ago online and now its not on the site anymore.
            http://www.chsmedical.com/dhscbpfitn...ct%20Sheet.pdf

Page 11

Comment

• Thank You !

Comment

• Originally posted by dadarknight06 View Post
                The foreign indicator got me confused also. What I assumed since it has u.s/foreign indicator, you must indicate if it is a U.S or FOREIGN account, money, loan etc. But I might be wrong. I turned mine in a couple of weeks ago and I havent heard anything. Hope that helps
                Hey, so you know how it says leave no space blank...did you just put none in every other box that you didnt have info for? i only have 2 bank accounts 1 car, etc.

I guess i should do that but i just want to make sure that is what they mean by that

Comment

• Originally posted by jbowen4 View Post
                  Hey, so you know how it says leave no space blank...did you just put none in every other box that you didnt have info for? i only have 2 bank accounts 1 car, etc.

I guess i should do that but i just want to make sure that is what they mean by that
                  Yes, it's a pain but it is what it is. you can leave some boxes in question 1 blank though.

Comment

• As far as the eqip goes...anyone have trouble logging in? they tell you to put "Unknown" as your city of birth...is that with or without the quotes??

I cant get into this b!+ch

Comment

• Originally posted by jbowen4 View Post

Yes sir. I put NONE in all the blank spaces because the instruction sheet said to mark it as NONE or NA and to not leave anything blank.
                      CBP EXAM: 08/08/11 SWB PREF
                      NOR: 08/30/11
                      TSL1: 12/12/11
                      MEDICAL/FITNESS: 01/09/12
                      VBT/SI: 02/06/12-Results 02/17/12 pass
                      TSL2: 02/17/12
                      BI: in security office 03/06/12
                      QUALIFICATIONS: completed 03/27/12 (5)
                      DRUG TEST: PENDING

------------------
                      BP EXAM: 10/07/11 SWB
                      NOR: 10/21/11

Comment

• For pre-academy when you guys go the CBP.gov site and fill out the forms under the section "Before You Report" there is a section where it states "You may be contacted in the future to complete one of the following security clearance forms: SF-85, Questionnaire for Nonsensitive Positions; SF85P, Questionnaire for Public Trust Positions; or SF-86, Questionnaire for National Security Positions" did you guys fill out any of those?

Link that didn't work for the following forms: I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification

Also got stumped on a few of the form: State Tax Withholding Certificate, TSP-3 Designation of Beneficiary for Thrift Savings Plan
                        Last edited by buis02; 03-21-2012, 09:52 AM.
                        CBPO
                        GEO Pref: SWB
                        App Date: 8/2/11
                        Written Exam: 9/1/11
                        NOR (Rating: 85, no vet pref, GS-5/7): 9/29/11
                        TSL submitted: 10/12/11 (faxed & mailed)
                        E-Qip submitted: 10/14/11
                        SF86 submitted: 10/25/11
                        PFT1: 11/8/11 (cleared CASS 12/1/11)
                        Med: 11/8/11 (cleared CASS 12/8/11)
                        BI: 11/15/11 (cleared CASS 12/8/11)
                        VBT/SI: 12/7/11 (cleared CASS 12/15/11)
                        DT: 12/9/11 (cleared CASS 12/20/11)
                        Referred to Schedule EOD 12/15/11
                        Call Rec.: 3/2/12
                        PFT2: 3/16/12
                        EOD: 4/9/12
                        FLETC: 5/11/12 - 9/17/12

Comment

Have you been contacted by the investigator?

Nope i emailed the equip because i was afraid that I had filled anything out wrong and they said that as long as the e quip was complete and the forms all uploaded correctly it would go to the security office otherwise if a paper was not filled correctly or uploaded then I would have to do the equip all over again. the only thing that the investigator will go over is any questions they might have about what you wrote on there but not if you did not finish a part or upload something. just take your time in filling out the e-quip and once you are going to turn it in start at the beginning and go thru every page and thru the checklist.

Comment

• Originally posted by ldomi View Post
                            Nope i emailed the equip because i was afraid that I had filled anything out wrong and they said that as long as the e quip was complete and the forms all uploaded correctly it would go to the security office otherwise if a paper was not filled correctly or uploaded then I would have to do the equip all over again. the only thing that the investigator will go over is any questions they might have about what you wrote on there but not if you did not finish a part or upload something. just take your time in filling out the e-quip and once you are going to turn it in start at the beginning and go thru every page and thru the checklist.
                            Yeah I was just wondering because I submitted my eqip about a month ago and I havent been contacted.
                            CBP EXAM: 08/08/11 SWB PREF
                            NOR: 08/30/11
                            TSL1: 12/12/11
                            MEDICAL/FITNESS: 01/09/12
                            VBT/SI: 02/06/12-Results 02/17/12 pass
                            TSL2: 02/17/12
                            BI: in security office 03/06/12
                            QUALIFICATIONS: completed 03/27/12 (5)
                            DRUG TEST: PENDING

------------------
                            BP EXAM: 10/07/11 SWB
                            NOR: 10/21/11

Comment

• i called equip today to see if i can get an update but had to leave a message. I'm just going to send them an email here and there so that they dont forget about me. I have known of cases where they do have the backgrounds but they are not even touched until you call and inquire about them months later. I dont want to take that chance. we will see if they call back.

Comment

That should move things for you a lot faster!
                                Yeap, Lets see... I did not apply in 2009 because i was getting deployed i did not know if they waited for me. So, i want to get this now...
                                CBPO:
                                GEO Pref: SWB
                                App Date: 19 MAR 2012
                                Written Exam: 30 MAR 2012
                                NOR: 5 APR 2012 Rating 90 w/VP
                                TSL submitted: 27 APR 2012
                                E-Qip submitted: 1 May 2012
                                PFT1: 30 May 2012 Pass
                                Med:11 June 2012
                                BI: In Security Office
                                VBT/SI: Pending
                                Drug Test: Pending
                                Referred to Schedule EOD: Pending
                                Call Rec: Pending
                                PFT2: Pending
                                EOD: Pending
                                FLETC: Pending

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7791 users online. 409 members and 7382 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X