300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jbowen4 View Post
    dude no joke...what in the hell is a foreign indicator. i only have till the 29th to get this done lol
    The foreign indicator got me confused also. What I assumed since it has u.s/foreign indicator, you must indicate if it is a U.S or FOREIGN account, money, loan etc. But I might be wrong. I turned mine in a couple of weeks ago and I havent heard anything. Hope that helps
    CBP EXAM: 08/08/11 SWB PREF
    NOR: 08/30/11
    TSL1: 12/12/11
    MEDICAL/FITNESS: 01/09/12
    VBT/SI: 02/06/12-Results 02/17/12 pass
    TSL2: 02/17/12
    BI: in security office 03/06/12
    QUALIFICATIONS: completed 03/27/12 (5)
    DRUG TEST: PENDING

------------------
    BP EXAM: 10/07/11 SWB
    NOR: 10/21/11

Comment

• Originally posted by ldomi View Post
      Why dont you re-apply for the SWB? you might get a TO for that one earlier. Just know once you are given one TO it overrides any other application you have so you have to know if you'd rather wait or take whatever comes first.
      I emailed them today (the hiring center) and they asked me where did i wanted to change, i told them, lets see what they say.
      CBPO:
      GEO Pref: SWB
      App Date: 19 MAR 2012
      Written Exam: 30 MAR 2012
      NOR: 5 APR 2012 Rating 90 w/VP
      TSL submitted: 27 APR 2012
      E-Qip submitted: 1 May 2012
      PFT1: 30 May 2012 Pass
      Med:11 June 2012
      BI: In Security Office
      VBT/SI: Pending
      Drug Test: Pending
      Referred to Schedule EOD: Pending
      Call Rec: Pending
      PFT2: Pending
      EOD: Pending
      FLETC: Pending

Comment

• Originally posted by dadarknight06 View Post
        The foreign indicator got me confused also. What I assumed since it has u.s/foreign indicator, you must indicate if it is a U.S or FOREIGN account, money, loan etc. But I might be wrong. I turned mine in a couple of weeks ago and I havent heard anything. Hope that helps
        That is the same thing I did and my BI is in the security office. From what I understand, if there had been anything wrong with it it would not have made it to the security office and they would have made you re-do the equip.

Comment

That is the same thing I did and my BI is in the security office. From what I understand, if there had been anything wrong with it it would not have made it to the security office and they would have made you re-do the equip.
          Have you been contacted by the investigator?

------------------

Comment

• Originally posted by javy03 View Post
            I emailed them today (the hiring center) and they asked me where did i wanted to change, i told them, lets see what they say.

That should move things for you a lot faster!

------------------

Comment

Heh. They all start out "in the security office." And if you screw up on your Financial Disclosure, your background investigator will likely help you fix it when he meets with you.
              Gek.

Comment

• anybody have to get their blood pressure checked before taking their PFT 2? What was the outcome and how many times can one go through this process?

Comment

• any other poor bastard get their E-QIP bounced back?

If so, do you have to recomplete all the signature forms, financial forms, lautenberg, etc. with a new date and resubmit?
                  Last edited by Waterpistola; 03-20-2012, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sealteam View Post
                    anybody have to get their blood pressure checked before taking their PFT 2? What was the outcome and how many times can one go through this process?
                    yea. its mandatory before you take the pft2. they tell you to lay off the coffee and energy drinks. i had to do it twice. first time was nerves. the guy who did it was like relax what do you like to do for fun? by the time i told him what i did for fun he was like ok you're good to go. happens to a lot of people. i know someone who told me that someone was sent home bc their blood pressure was too high. that would suckkkkkk
                    EOD: 2/2012
                    FLETC: 3/2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Waterpistola View Post
                      any other poor bastard get their E-QIP bounced back?

If so, do you have to recomplete all the signature forms, financial forms, lautenberg, etc. with a new date and resubmit?
                      I work for DHS now and I had mine bounced back like 5 times before my employer accepted it. You just re-do the certification. Take that time to double check anything. These monkeys never check the whole thing completely. They stop at the first mistake and bounce it back and keep doing it till its finally accepted. I even called HR and un-leashed my Army fury on them.
                      Last edited by josh222; 03-20-2012, 07:22 PM. Reason: add info

Comment

• Originally posted by josh222 View Post
                        I work for DHS now and I had mine bounced back like 5 times before my employer accepted it. You just re-do the certification. Take that time to double check anything. These monkeys never check the whole thing completely. They stop at the first mistake and bounce it back and keep doing it till its finally accepted. I even called HR and un-leashed my Army fury on them.
                        but my question was do i need to resign ALL forms and resubmit them with today's date?

**UPDATE: you need to resign the EQIP signature pages, but can resubmit the Lautenberg, residency, and financial pages with the old date.
                        Last edited by Waterpistola; 03-20-2012, 09:04 PM.

Comment

• I checked my test manager today and I guess since I opted to use my old score from 2010, it states that my application will "expire on 6/6/2012 if you have not tested." Anyone else receive a similar response? maybe its a preliminary test statement. Those testing, did you get the same message?
                          Last edited by lckyl16; 03-20-2012, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• " TP3" shouldnt be putting people down like you failed and stuff you aint on G-15 PAY RATE no bueno
                            Last edited by NICKEL PLATE; 03-20-2012, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waterpistola View Post
                              but my question was do i need to resign ALL forms and resubmit them with today's date?

**UPDATE: you need to resign the EQIP signature pages, but can resubmit the Lautenberg, residency, and financial pages with the old date.
                              no all you do is resign the certification with the current date
                              Last edited by josh222; 03-20-2012, 10:08 PM. Reason: add info

Comment

• Originally posted by NICKEL PLATE View Post
                                same thing happen to me with my VBT/SI in my letter says the same . Took mine on Monday " TP3" shouldnt be putting people down like you failed and stuff no bueno
                                you refering to my statement?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3339 users online. 205 members and 3134 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X