• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks bro!

Comment

• http://www.chsmedical.com/dhscbpfitn...structions.pdf

Comment

• anyone reapplying tonite? I just reapplied as normal, and it seemed different than before. However, I uploaded a resume, sf 50 and it still application still incomplete after being submitted...maybe too early to tell if it's in right?
        NYPD Exam # 6093
        List #: 15xx
        Medical: Jan 6th 2010 (Passed)
        Mini Medical: Jan 6th 2010 (not sure yet)
        Meet with BI: ???
        Written psychological: Jan 12th 2010
        Oral psychological: Jan 14th 2010
        JST: Jan 11th 2010 (passed 2:39)

Comment

• Originally posted by Joyero View Post
          anyone reapplying tonite? I just reapplied as normal, and it seemed different than before. However, I uploaded a resume, sf 50 and it still application still incomplete after being submitted...maybe too early to tell if it's in right?
          I also thought it looked totally different than the last time I applied. I first clicked "Apply Online" and it took me to OPM's website where I filled out some questions and submitted some required documents. After I completed it, it just didn't feel "done" to me. So went back to the announcement and looked under "how to apply" I clicked the link: https://staffing.opm.gov/CBPO. This link took me to CBP's website where I did the real application for the position. I still haven't completed it because the website is having "technical difficulties."

Joyero, go under "How to Apply" and click the link https://staffing.opm.gov/CBPO, if you haven't already done so already
          BPA
          Test 8/31/10 score: 92
          TO 9/15/10 CA pref.
          OB 11/09/10
          Med/PFT1 3/10/11
          LASIK 05/19/11
          Security Office 06/28/11
          BI Meeting: 07/27/11
          Med cleared 08/30/11
          Drug Test-09/08/11
          Tentatively met requirements-12/07/11
          TSU---12/12/11

Cert. Date--09/03/2010

Call-06/15/2012- Calexico, CA
          Class 1006

Comment

• still got technical difficulties. i wonder when will they work out the kinks for this. probably tried submitting the application so many times i can answer much faster now.
            Last edited by dghai62; 03-14-2012, 05:54 AM.
            BPA( California)

NOR 75( no clue why am i stuck in the 70's) 9/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by dghai62 View Post
              still got technical difficulties. i wonder when will they work out the kinks for this. probably tried submitting the application so many times i can answer much faster now.
              Im a previous applicant (didnt take the job after I EOD'd Dec 2011) and I still cant apply due to "the website is having technical difficulties." I tried to apply already about 5 times in the past 7 hours. Wonder what is going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by lckyl16 View Post
                Im a previous applicant (didnt take the job after I EOD'd Dec 2011) and I still cant apply due to "the website is having technical difficulties." I tried to apply already about 5 times in the past 7 hours. Wonder what is going on.

i emailed cbp. hopefully this works by the time I'm back from class. looks like SWB is still a critical need port. are there any other ports that are in need of bodies?
                BPA( California)

NOR 75( no clue why am i stuck in the 70's) 9/2011

Comment

i emailed cbp. hopefully this works by the time I'm back from class. looks like SWB is still a critical need port. are there any other ports that are in need of bodies?
                  based on your signature with a test date of September 2011, I don't think you will be able re-apply since it was under a year since your last written exam.

Comment

My good buddy of mine is working at the SWB (preacademy, and where I was suppose to EOd) and it seems they still need many bodies. It is still a critical need area. Anyone having luck with the application?

Comment

My good buddy of mine is working at the SWB (preacademy, and where I was suppose to EOd) and it seems they still need many bodies. It is still a critical need area. Anyone having luck with the application?
                      I just tried and it still is down. The good news is I can use my test score of 99 from December 2010.

Comment

I turned mine down also in Dec 2011. Big mistake. My job I took isn't what I thought it would be. At least I won't have to take the test again. Wonder if the physical and VBT is still good? That would be awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
                          I turned mine down also in Dec 2011. Big mistake. My job I took isn't what I thought it would be. At least I won't have to take the test again. Wonder if the physical and VBT is still good? That would be awesome.
                          Vbt and SI is good for 3 years (you can find that on your letter). I heard someone say the pft1 and medical is good for one year from your passing
                          Date. Hope that's true. I did everything around July/August 2011. Passed the drug test in nov 2011. hope we'll have a smoother ride this time around. I'm ready.

Comment

Vbt and SI is good for 3 years (you can find that on your letter). I heard someone say the pft1 and medical is good for one year from your passing
                            Date. Hope that's true. I did everything around July/August 2011. Passed the drug test in nov 2011. hope we'll have a smoother ride this time around. I'm ready.
                            My physical was in July 2011 and VBT August 2011 also..taking the job this time if offered. Website link still not working though..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
                              I just tried and it still is down. The good news is I can use my test score of 99 from December 2010.
                              Nice

Comment

• Anyone have any luck applying for the new announcement yet?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4739 users online. 321 members and 4418 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X