300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gringa View Post
    No my examiner was very nice and pleasant. He said he knows everyone gets very nervous, but that the nerves wouldn't affect the test. He def didn't say to stay tense.
    Mine said not to loosen up or relax, the examiner said I should not feel comfortable or relax and rather I should feel tense!!! I thought that was weird. Anyways I did not have to sign any confidentiality thing either, only thing my examiner made me sign was a waiver of attorney...I even asked the examiner if this is a confidentiality agreement and they said no it's a waiver of having an attorney present during the polygraph.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waterpistola View Post
      For any of you who are concerned about the VBT and SI, check out CASS, I think they just added this link called CBPO Applicant News. It goes into detail about a couple of scenarios and what they are looking for. That may be a lot of help to people here.
      Nice, it's the first CBPO newsletter for applicants
      "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Got the call yesterday. EOD April 23rd in Roma, Texas. May 25th academy date!

Comment

• Originally posted by buis02 View Post
          Grange, hit up Mastrray, he EOD's on the 9th as well. The both of us have PFT2 3/16. After speaking to him on the phone yesterday, I believe rite after PFT2 he's going to go look for a place to stay during pre-academy. Hope that helps.
          Will do, Thanks!

Comment

• The VBT places you in situations that you may run into the job. Is going to be a few scenarios but after the first two you will feel more comfortable with it. DONOT FEEL RELAXED. YOu are not supposed to...I know someone that failed because "he was too emotionally detached". But I believe that if you have half a brain you will be fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by seahawk37 View Post
              Got the call yesterday. EOD April 23rd in Roma, Texas. May 25th academy date!
              Congrats dude! See you there!
              BPA
              BPA test date: 8/21/10
              TSU: 2/6/12
              EOD: ???

CBPO
              Got the call!
              PFT2: 3/23
              EOD: 4/9
              FLETC: May 11th - Sept 17th, 2012

Comment

• Got a question. For those that have already completed your PFT2, what did you run the 220 yard dash in? Also just wanted to confirm but its half a lap correct? Thanks in advance
                CBPO
                GEO Pref: SWB
                App Date: 8/2/11
                Written Exam: 9/1/11
                NOR (Rating: 85, no vet pref, GS-5/7): 9/29/11
                TSL submitted: 10/12/11 (faxed & mailed)
                E-Qip submitted: 10/14/11
                SF86 submitted: 10/25/11
                PFT1: 11/8/11 (cleared CASS 12/1/11)
                Med: 11/8/11 (cleared CASS 12/8/11)
                BI: 11/15/11 (cleared CASS 12/8/11)
                VBT/SI: 12/7/11 (cleared CASS 12/15/11)
                DT: 12/9/11 (cleared CASS 12/20/11)
                Referred to Schedule EOD 12/15/11
                Call Rec.: 3/2/12
                PFT2: 3/16/12
                EOD: 4/9/12
                FLETC: 5/11/12 - 9/17/12

Comment

• 30 flat. a couple fast guys were ~28, the slowest people were almost 40s.

Everyone passes that one it seems, even those who pull a hammy

Comment

• Originally posted by davidB. View Post
                    30 flat. a couple fast guys were ~28, the slowest people were almost 40s.

Everyone passes that one it seems, even those who pull a hammy
                    Biggest worry for me is that I get shin splints if i don't warm up enough or pull a muscle on the 220 and then i'm done and will be hurting for the 1.5 mile... i'm freaking out lol...
                    CBPO
                    GEO Pref: SWB
                    App Date: 8/2/11
                    Written Exam: 9/1/11
                    NOR (Rating: 85, no vet pref, GS-5/7): 9/29/11
                    TSL submitted: 10/12/11 (faxed & mailed)
                    E-Qip submitted: 10/14/11
                    SF86 submitted: 10/25/11
                    PFT1: 11/8/11 (cleared CASS 12/1/11)
                    Med: 11/8/11 (cleared CASS 12/8/11)
                    BI: 11/15/11 (cleared CASS 12/8/11)
                    VBT/SI: 12/7/11 (cleared CASS 12/15/11)
                    DT: 12/9/11 (cleared CASS 12/20/11)
                    Referred to Schedule EOD 12/15/11
                    Call Rec.: 3/2/12
                    PFT2: 3/16/12
                    EOD: 4/9/12
                    FLETC: 5/11/12 - 9/17/12

Comment

• stretch...its very important

Comment

Biggest worry for me is that I get shin splints if i don't warm up enough or pull a muscle on the 220 and then i'm done and will be hurting for the 1.5 mile... i'm freaking out lol...
                        few more days, buis02! start hitting the tracks!

Comment

tons of people get hurt on the 220yd. You get ample time to warm up and stretch before hand, and our proctors had use in formation doing light pushups/stretches/etc beforehand.

you have enough time in the 220yd to get shin splints?

Comment

• Got the call for the pft1 next week. I hope this thing goes smoothly and quickly. I can't take another year of my current job

Comment

• Got the call!
                              Roma Tx
                              EOD: 4/23/12
                              FLETC: 5/25/12 - 10/1/12

I would of wished something closer to home, I live 2 hours away from Roma. Everything will fall into place eventually.
                              "To accomplish great things , we must no only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe."

Comment

• Originally posted by Javier_Zalez View Post
                                Got the call for the pft1 next week. I hope this thing goes smoothly and quickly. I can't take another year of my current job
                                Lol,it's funny because the same thing I could say about my current job

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6419 users online. 339 members and 6080 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X