Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My credit was pulled yesterday 8/15. I feel like it the ball is starting to roll again. For anyone that has met with their BI how long after your credit was pulled were you or your friends contacted?

Comment

• Originally posted by shawal16 View Post
      My credit was pulled yesterday 8/15. I feel like it the ball is starting to roll again. For anyone that has met with their BI how long after your credit was pulled were you or your friends contacted?
      My credit reports was pulled a week BEFORE I met with my BI, and I'm still waiting for it to clear. BI interview was in April, credit reports was checked in March.

I'm a Nov 07 tester and I'm waiting for Quals and BI to clear. Geo in NJ.

jrq16

Comment

• Originally posted by sd_girl03 View Post
        YAYA..i received my NOR today and got an 81! woot. Does anyone know what steps are next? Thank you in advance
        Well,
        depending on how everyone else scored... they'll start sending out TO's, higher scores first. So just sit and wait for the TO

For those of you who have had their BI's tell you about sending your packet to the adjudicator, are you guys talking about the person who Interviewed you? cause if that's the case, then they shouldn't be telling you guys about how long it'll take (at least mine told me it wasn't up to him). I've been waiting for my BI to clear for 8 months now, and all the information I've gotten through all this time is "in the security office"
        Good Luck
        CBPO
        Written: 08/29/2007
        EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Does it not seem unusual for the results of your BI to take so long?

Could they have possibly just lost it?

I dunno. Just boggles my mind that the process is taking so long for some. And that it takes as long as it does on the average.
          CBPO
          TESTED: 07/25/08
          NOR: 08/04/08
          TO:
          PRE-EMPLOYMENT FORMS -
          MEDICAL -
          FITNESS -
          VBT -
          QUALS -
          DRUG TEST -
          BI -

Comment

• Originally posted by WFM1125 View Post
            Does it not seem unusual for the results of your BI to take so long?
            Yes it does!
            Especially when I don't have any criminal history, or bad credit... This is why it really irritates me for them to take this long. As to see if they lost it....I wish I could actually call the department, but when it is in Washington MHC has no access, they are simply waiting on them to give the "yes" or "no". I do understand that I have lived in different places, but they began contacting my friends in those places a month before they even contacted me to meet with my BI. There is one of the guys here that they took over a year to clear him, took so long that he had to have minor surgery, and now his medical isn't clear because of that....

CRAZY...
            CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by VT04 View Post
              I'm in the same boat. My BI told me he is submitting my packet to adjudication today. He said 3 or 4 weeks at most to clear and then a phone call. Congrats! We might be at FLETC together.

It's too early to congratulate!!! My background investigator told me that it's hard to tell when an adjudicator will read a report but that CBP sends officers to FLETC even before an adjudicator reads their report. Hopefully it does take 3 to 4 weeks to clear. Maybe we'll be in the same class at FLETC. What location did you apply for?

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                Well,
                depending on how everyone else scored... they'll start sending out TO's, higher scores first. So just sit and wait for the TO

For those of you who have had their BI's tell you about sending your packet to the adjudicator, are you guys talking about the person who Interviewed you? cause if that's the case, then they shouldn't be telling you guys about how long it'll take (at least mine told me it wasn't up to him). I've been waiting for my BI to clear for 8 months now, and all the information I've gotten through all this time is "in the security office"
                Good Luck
                Yoda, It looks like you tested at the same location on the same date that I did in Long Beach. What did you score on your test? It doesn't make sense to me that your process is taking so long. I received a NOPA letter beat it, and have gotten the call already.

I wonder if test scores have to do with how fast they feel like processing you.

Comment

• Originally posted by deyosurf19 View Post
                  Yoda, It looks like you tested at the same location on the same date that I did in Long Beach. What did you score on your test? It doesn't make sense to me that your process is taking so long. I received a NOPA letter beat it, and have gotten the call already.

I wonder if test scores have to do with how fast they feel like processing you.
                  I scored a 91 (no vet points), that was a very very long day for me... drove about 5 hrs. made it in about 5 min. before the test began, and I was very surprised to see how many didn't pass and relieved I had my TO and Packet with me on the long drive back...
                  CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by ladyta18 View Post
                    Hi. I am now able to post messages. I've been reading alot of different helpful info on here. I am also in the process for CBP. Here is my timeline.....

Test: 11/08
                    TO: 02/08
                    GEO: Miami
                    Pre-employment forms: Turned in 03/08 (Completed) 05/08
                    Medical: 03/08 (Completed) 04/08
                    Fitness: 03/08 (Completed) 04/08
                    VBT: 04/08 (Completed) 05/08
                    Qualifications: (Completed)5/08
                    Drug: 04/08 (Completed) 04/08
                    BI: (Pending) Met with BI 06/08, sent to adjudicator the last week of 07/08

A couple of co workers told me that they were told that when your files is sent to be ajudicated that its going to take from 30 to 45 days to hear a response.

Welcome, and maybe ill see you around the airport if that is where you end up going. good luck.
                    Day one at CBP: Aug 4th, 2008
                    Day one at FLETC: Sept 3, 2008 Class 863
                    Graduated Dec 18, 2008

Its game on from here....

Comment

• Curious if anyone else applied to the Maine announcement here? I've heard those who recently applied/tested in Detroit in July/August have already received TOs.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                        I scored a 91 (no vet points), that was a very very long day for me... drove about 5 hrs. made it in about 5 min. before the test began, and I was very surprised to see how many didn't pass and relieved I had my TO and Packet with me on the long drive back...
                        5 hours, holy crap Man that was like a 10 hour day of testing and administrative BS if I remember correctly, and you had to drive home. WOW. I scored a 93 (no vet points) so we are really close test score wise. Yes wasn't that nice to see that most of the 600 people that came to test got sent on their way? I was a little freaked out by the amount of testers in that room.

I guess there is no rhyme or reason why it is taking so long other than the fact that you have lived so many places.

You will get the call soon I would imagine

Comment

• Yoda,

Send me a PM, I might have something for you.
                          ICE IEA

May 08 Written Test
                          Feb 09 TO-Los Angeles
                          March 09 Medical/PT/Drug Test
                          July 09 Oral Board
                          Background Started 11/16/09

EOD 11/23/09 San Bernardino
                          Academy class 006 12/03/09-04/13/10

Comment

• Originally posted by will0861 View Post
                            Yoda,

Send me a PM, I might have something for you.
                            PM sent....

Thanks
                            CBPO

Comment

• I tested back in July and i received my results 2 weeks ago. I scored a 78 and my preference is Michigan....Does anyone know or have any idea of maybe how long it would take to go on with the next step? has anyone ever made it with a score of 78.

Also how long does the test score last? i know it until they change the test but will that be for another few years? any input would be appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by walkingtall84 View Post
                                I tested back in July and i received my results 2 weeks ago. I scored a 78 and my preference is Michigan....Does anyone know or have any idea of maybe how long it would take to go on with the next step? has anyone ever made it with a score of 78.

Also how long does the test score last? i know it until they change the test but will that be for another few years? any input would be appreciated.
                                Your score lasts for a year. Your NOR should show an expiration date. Some testers in Michigan have already received TOs. It all depends on the number of applicants, spots available, and their scores as to whether or not your 78 will be enough to receive a TO.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17461 users online. 462 members and 16999 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X