Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to go bro, we will keep in touch...
    BPA
    BPA test date: 8/21/10
    TSU: 2/6/12
    EOD: ???

CBPO
    Got the call!
    PFT2: 3/23
    EOD: 4/9
    FLETC: May 11th - Sept 17th, 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by buis02 View Post
      Thanks man. I hope I get to FLETC lol... I haven't been running as much but will pick it up now. Been busy stressing over getting laid off soon and just bills overall.

Thanks Brenda... I'm hoping to hear you get the call soon as well. Any updates? How have things moved so far with your BI? Your time is going to come soon I can feel it already.

Yeah I didn't believe in miracles until I got a call back and offered that location. I mean how often does that happen? Especially after you were kind of cornered into Calexico?

Thanks a lot man. Your time will come soon.

Yeah Allison hooked it up. She was actually the original person that caught me on the expired drivers license and when I called this morning she totally knew it was me lol. I'm ecstatic that I got what I wanted. So be on the lookout for Allison... awesome individual to deal with and very patient.
      They're working on my BI now. I got a vm on Friday and one of my references called and said she is meeting with them tomorrow! So I’m excited that it’s moving along!
      Exam: 12/10 (for West Coast)
      Reapplied: 7/11 (for SWB)
      TSL: 10/28/11 (SWB)
      PFT1: 12/2/11 (passed)
      Medical: 12/2/11 (passed)
      VBT & S.I.: 1/10/12 (passed)
      B.I.: 3/19/12 met with BI (in security office)
      Qualifications: 3/22/12 (cleared)
      Drug Test: 5/17/2012 (cleared)
      PFT2: ?

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCal!27 View Post
        Got thecall this morning guys... I am going to Calexico... EOD April 9... and I start the Academy May 11... See you guys there. Anyone else going to Calexico looking for a roomate for a month?
        Congratulations! Best of luck to you!
        Exam: 12/10 (for West Coast)
        Reapplied: 7/11 (for SWB)
        TSL: 10/28/11 (SWB)
        PFT1: 12/2/11 (passed)
        Medical: 12/2/11 (passed)
        VBT & S.I.: 1/10/12 (passed)
        B.I.: 3/19/12 met with BI (in security office)
        Qualifications: 3/22/12 (cleared)
        Drug Test: 5/17/2012 (cleared)
        PFT2: ?

Comment

• So I received a letter saying I failed my PFT 1.. I am pretty sure its because of the side step and the guy didnt count the middle line. I emailed to appeal said they will review and have to wait 60 plus days for determination?

Anyone had this before ?

If you can shed some light that would be great

Comment

• Originally posted by DSgirlCA View Post
            Congratulations! Best of luck to you!
            Thank you...Now I have to get everything ready this month for the move.

Comment

Got thecall this morning guys... I am going to Calexico... EOD April 9... and I start the Academy May 11... See you guys there. Anyone else going to Calexico looking for a roomate for a month?
              Congrats... You got the Calexico that I swapped for San Ysidro. Would have started with you but then again I will see you in academy as well. When's your PFT2?
              Originally posted by Raymart View Post
              Hey Buis02, congrats dude!! I had a feeling you were going to get it this week!!
              Thanks dude. Really appreciate everything and for all those looking out for me hoping for the best.
              Originally posted by ldomi View Post
              Congratulations! So many calls going out lately.... Great for you all. Best of luck !
              Yeah I was getting jealous hearing how a lot of people were getting offers but me. Best of luck and may you all get an offer soon.
              Originally posted by gtdc1440 View Post
              So I received a letter saying I failed my PFT 1.. I am pretty sure its because of the side step and the guy didnt count the middle line. I emailed to appeal said they will review and have to wait 60 plus days for determination?

Anyone had this before ?

If you can shed some light that would be great
              Correct me if I'm wrong but they aren't suppose to count the middle line. That's your start off position. They only count it when you hit the outter edge lines that were taped off. How many did you get if you don't mind me asking.

Brenda - looks like you're moving on along. That's great news!!!
              CBPO
              GEO Pref: SWB
              App Date: 8/2/11
              Written Exam: 9/1/11
              NOR (Rating: 85, no vet pref, GS-5/7): 9/29/11
              TSL submitted: 10/12/11 (faxed & mailed)
              E-Qip submitted: 10/14/11
              SF86 submitted: 10/25/11
              PFT1: 11/8/11 (cleared CASS 12/1/11)
              Med: 11/8/11 (cleared CASS 12/8/11)
              BI: 11/15/11 (cleared CASS 12/8/11)
              VBT/SI: 12/7/11 (cleared CASS 12/15/11)
              DT: 12/9/11 (cleared CASS 12/20/11)
              Referred to Schedule EOD 12/15/11
              Call Rec.: 3/2/12
              PFT2: 3/16/12
              EOD: 4/9/12
              FLETC: 5/11/12 - 9/17/12

Comment

• congrats to those who got calexico! i will at least know some ppl there! i eod april 2nd. fletc may 2nd. seems lilke you guys are just behind me.

Comment

• Yeah you got waht I wanted... haha... I have my PFT2 scheduled for 03/16. How did you talk them into getting in you in SY?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mastrray View Post
                    congrats to those who got calexico! i will at least know some ppl there! i eod april 2nd. fletc may 2nd. seems lilke you guys are just behind me.
                    You EOD the week before I do... Do you know where you will be staying during Pre-academy?

Comment

Yeah you got waht I wanted... haha... I have my PFT2 scheduled for 03/16. How did you talk them into getting in you in SY?
                      Hahaha yeah. Is your PFT2 down in Chula Vista? If so I'll be there. Look for the short asian guy lol. I think the female individual knew that I was trying really hard to get San Ysidro and since she was the one that retarcted the offer from me due to the expired license, she remember me when she gave me the offer today and I kept pressing how I wanted Ysidro. She got an opening and called me rite back and offered it to me, to my surprise... Wanted to send her a gift basket or something as a sign of appreciation but she said it was okay. Guess it pays to be nice =)
                      CBPO
                      GEO Pref: SWB
                      App Date: 8/2/11
                      Written Exam: 9/1/11
                      NOR (Rating: 85, no vet pref, GS-5/7): 9/29/11
                      TSL submitted: 10/12/11 (faxed & mailed)
                      E-Qip submitted: 10/14/11
                      SF86 submitted: 10/25/11
                      PFT1: 11/8/11 (cleared CASS 12/1/11)
                      Med: 11/8/11 (cleared CASS 12/8/11)
                      BI: 11/15/11 (cleared CASS 12/8/11)
                      VBT/SI: 12/7/11 (cleared CASS 12/15/11)
                      DT: 12/9/11 (cleared CASS 12/20/11)
                      Referred to Schedule EOD 12/15/11
                      Call Rec.: 3/2/12
                      PFT2: 3/16/12
                      EOD: 4/9/12
                      FLETC: 5/11/12 - 9/17/12

Comment

You EOD the week before I do... Do you know where you will be staying during Pre-academy?
                        no clue yet. thinking about hunting for places right after the pft2.

Comment

• Patiently waiting for the call....... Praying for South Texas! I'll take Hidalgo in a heartbeat, but would prefer Brownsville! Only time will tell. Good luck to everyone who got "the call" recently.
                          "To accomplish great things , we must no only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe."

Comment

Yeah you got waht I wanted... haha... I have my PFT2 scheduled for 03/16. How did you talk them into getting in you in SY?
                            pm sent.

Comment

• buis, you should've take Nogales. There's currently about 100 new officers going through pre-academy, FLETC, and post-academy combined. I really think hiring for the port is going to be slowed down dramatically for a while.
                              Either way, Congrats.
                              Last edited by amillot; 03-05-2012, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• I posted this in the "call" thread but I'll go ahead an say it here too.

Don't expect to get in shape at the academy. Depending on the instructor you might do very little PT. GET IN SHAPE NOW. You seriously don't want to be the person that everyone hates because the instructor won't work one person harder than the rest. Everyone pays for one person not doing good. You should be able to do 24 push-ups in a minute and 1.5 mile in under 15 minutes.
                                Just giving you a warning, you're not just bringing yourself down, you're bringing your entire team down.
                                Last edited by amillot; 03-05-2012, 07:13 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6546 users online. 301 members and 6245 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X