300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by buis02 View Post
    Yeah it was nice unfortunately San Ysidro wasn't one of them lmao... man still kicking myself lol... I guess when you snooze you lose and thats what happened to me exactly. Guess I'l learn to love those long drives just to get back to the OC or San Diego.

I was real greatful that she gave me opportunities. Just make sure you talk to Allison when you get the call. She was very helpful in naming everything. She will even tell you the number of spots open if you want to know.

Just got my letter. PFT2 set for 3/16/12... need to get back into running and hit the gym hard now.
    Do you know how your background cleared so fast? I am hoping mine goes fast also because I dont have much work history since I had the same job since I was 18. Do you remember how long it took for the BI to call you after you submitted your eqip?
    CBP EXAM: 08/08/11 SWB PREF
    NOR: 08/30/11
    TSL1: 12/12/11
    MEDICAL/FITNESS: 01/09/12
    VBT/SI: 02/06/12-Results 02/17/12 pass
    TSL2: 02/17/12
    BI: in security office 03/06/12
    QUALIFICATIONS: completed 03/27/12 (5)
    DRUG TEST: PENDING

------------------
    BP EXAM: 10/07/11 SWB
    NOR: 10/21/11

Comment

• Originally posted by dadarknight06 View Post
      Do you know how your background cleared so fast? I am hoping mine goes fast also because I dont have much work history since I had the same job since I was 18. Do you remember how long it took for the BI to call you after you submitted your eqip?
      My background cleared fast I think because I really didn't have much of a background to go over. Mine was real simple. My investigator said I didn't have much. I worked pretty much only 3 jobs, my current one being 5 years. I didn't have anything on my record, I have like a 780 FICO score, took care of all my debts and that was pretty much it. Yeah if you look at my signature, rite after my Med/PFT1 like I would say 11/10/11 I got contacted by my BI and we meet up on the 11/15/11. My timeframe on my signature is to the dot. Tried to give everyone a real account of my process and how long it too to clear in CASS as well...

GOOD THINGS DO HAPPEN... so get this. I just got a call back from TSU from "Allison" and she knew I was pushing for San Ysidro and well guess what? A position just popped up and she called me back and offered me it... I'm sooooooo happy now that I don't have to drive all the way out to Calexico...

Bwolak76 & Jose45th - you guys interested in bunking up for pre-academy?
      CBPO
      GEO Pref: SWB
      App Date: 8/2/11
      Written Exam: 9/1/11
      NOR (Rating: 85, no vet pref, GS-5/7): 9/29/11
      TSL submitted: 10/12/11 (faxed & mailed)
      E-Qip submitted: 10/14/11
      SF86 submitted: 10/25/11
      PFT1: 11/8/11 (cleared CASS 12/1/11)
      Med: 11/8/11 (cleared CASS 12/8/11)
      BI: 11/15/11 (cleared CASS 12/8/11)
      VBT/SI: 12/7/11 (cleared CASS 12/15/11)
      DT: 12/9/11 (cleared CASS 12/20/11)
      Referred to Schedule EOD 12/15/11
      Call Rec.: 3/2/12
      PFT2: 3/16/12
      EOD: 4/9/12
      FLETC: 5/11/12 - 9/17/12

Comment

• Congrads bro, ull have fun at FLETC. Hopefully ill be back again for CBPO....

Comment

My background cleared fast I think because I really didn't have much of a background to go over. Mine was real simple. My investigator said I didn't have much. I worked pretty much only 3 jobs, my current one being 5 years. I didn't have anything on my record, I have like a 780 FICO score, took care of all my debts and that was pretty much it. Yeah if you look at my signature, rite after my Med/PFT1 like I would say 11/10/11 I got contacted by my BI and we meet up on the 11/15/11. My timeframe on my signature is to the dot. Tried to give everyone a real account of my process and how long it too to clear in CASS as well...

GOOD THINGS DO HAPPEN... so get this. I just got a call back from TSU from "Allison" and she knew I was pushing for San Ysidro and well guess what? A position just popped up and she called me back and offered me it... I'm sooooooo happy now that I don't have to drive all the way out to Calexico...

NO F'n WAY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really happy for man thats awesome !!
          CBP EXAM: 08/08/11 SWB PREF
          NOR: 08/30/11
          TSL1: 12/12/11
          MEDICAL/FITNESS: 01/09/12
          VBT/SI: 02/06/12-Results 02/17/12 pass
          TSL2: 02/17/12
          BI: in security office 03/06/12
          QUALIFICATIONS: completed 03/27/12 (5)
          DRUG TEST: PENDING

------------------
          BP EXAM: 10/07/11 SWB
          NOR: 10/21/11

Comment

• Buis02 that's great news! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations and good luck!!
            Exam: 12/10 (for West Coast)
            Reapplied: 7/11 (for SWB)
            TSL: 10/28/11 (SWB)
            PFT1: 12/2/11 (passed)
            Medical: 12/2/11 (passed)
            VBT & S.I.: 1/10/12 (passed)
            B.I.: 3/19/12 met with BI (in security office)
            Qualifications: 3/22/12 (cleared)
            Drug Test: 5/17/2012 (cleared)
            PFT2: ?

Comment

• Congrats buis that's great news for you.
              CBPO
              Geo - West Coast
              Exam - 10/12/11 San Diego
              NOR - 4/2/12
              TSL - 6/12/12
              PFT1 - green
              BI -
              Quals -
              VBT/SI - green
              Drug Screen - green

Comment

Wow! Congratulations! Seems like Allison is taking care of you. Glad you were able to get the one you wanted!!!! Good Luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by MPK9 View Post
                  Congrads bro, ull have fun at FLETC. Hopefully ill be back again for CBPO....
                  Thanks man. I hope I get to FLETC lol... I haven't been running as much but will pick it up now. Been busy stressing over getting laid off soon and just bills overall.
                  Originally posted by DSgirlCA View Post
                  Buis02 that's great news! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations and good luck!!
                  Thanks Brenda... I'm hoping to hear you get the call soon as well. Any updates? How have things moved so far with your BI? Your time is going to come soon I can feel it already.
                  Originally posted by dadarknight06 View Post
                  NO F'n WAY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really happy for man thats awesome !!
                  Yeah I didn't believe in miracles until I got a call back and offered that location. I mean how often does that happen? Especially after you were kind of cornered into Calexico?
                  Originally posted by nonsense View Post
                  Congrats buis that's great news for you.
                  Thanks a lot man. Your time will come soon.
                  Originally posted by ldomi View Post
                  Wow! Congratulations! Seems like Allison is taking care of you. Glad you were able to get the one you wanted!!!! Good Luck!
                  Yeah Allison hooked it up. She was actually the original person that caught me on the expired drivers license and when I called this morning she totally knew it was me lol. I'm ecstatic that I got what I wanted. So be on the lookout for Allison... awesome individual to deal with and very patient.
                  CBPO
                  GEO Pref: SWB
                  App Date: 8/2/11
                  Written Exam: 9/1/11
                  NOR (Rating: 85, no vet pref, GS-5/7): 9/29/11
                  TSL submitted: 10/12/11 (faxed & mailed)
                  E-Qip submitted: 10/14/11
                  SF86 submitted: 10/25/11
                  PFT1: 11/8/11 (cleared CASS 12/1/11)
                  Med: 11/8/11 (cleared CASS 12/8/11)
                  BI: 11/15/11 (cleared CASS 12/8/11)
                  VBT/SI: 12/7/11 (cleared CASS 12/15/11)
                  DT: 12/9/11 (cleared CASS 12/20/11)
                  Referred to Schedule EOD 12/15/11
                  Call Rec.: 3/2/12
                  PFT2: 3/16/12
                  EOD: 4/9/12
                  FLETC: 5/11/12 - 9/17/12

Comment

Congratulations my dude, I too want to go to San Ysidro LOL, Let me give you guys my story if anyone cares.

Took the test at the end of August 2011, Background cleared just before Thanksgiving (I Know crazy fast huh?) Drug test was done first week of December. So I was referred to Schedule EOD about mid December 2011.

Since I didnt get the call January I decided to pick up a class since im still in School, only 2 more classes away from my BA. NOW this is the strange part.

I got the call February 27, was busy so couldnt answer the phone, called back and was told CBP had a job for me in Eagle Pass, I asked are there any other locations available, they said Nope, thats all we've been funded to give you. Strange huh? Even stranger now that I read Buis02s post and that he was given many options. I guess everyones luck is different, im not worried though, if I had to go out there I guess its better than not having a job, Lucky for me, I told them my school situation and they have put a hold on my file untill the semester ends. HOPEFULLY by the end of summer there will be a position open for ya boy in San Ysidro or otay measa, or is that the same thing?

I Know CoolStoryBro
                    "Chefs dont hate, we cook"

Comment

• I have friends from the Patrol in Hidalgo and when I get an offer, I'm hoping that port is an option.
                      Gek.

Comment

• Got thecall this morning guys... I am going to Calexico... EOD April 9... and I start the Academy May 11... See you guys there. Anyone else going to Calexico looking for a roomate for a month?

Comment

• Hey Buis02, congrats dude!! I had a feeling you were going to get it this week!!
                          BPA
                          BPA test date: 8/21/10
                          TSU: 2/6/12
                          EOD: ???

CBPO
                          Got the call!
                          PFT2: 3/23
                          EOD: 4/9
                          FLETC: May 11th - Sept 17th, 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCal!27 View Post
                            Got thecall this morning guys... I am going to Calexico... EOD April 9... and I start the Academy May 11... See you guys there. Anyone else going to Calexico looking for a roomate for a month?
                            Congratulations! So many calls going out lately.... Great for you all. Best of luck !

Comment

• Congrats SoCal!27, told you we were gonna get called around the same time man......see you at FLETC!
                              BPA
                              BPA test date: 8/21/10
                              TSU: 2/6/12
                              EOD: ???

CBPO
                              Got the call!
                              PFT2: 3/23
                              EOD: 4/9
                              FLETC: May 11th - Sept 17th, 2012

Comment

• Yeah you were right Bro... We'll all be at FLETC at the same time... I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12106 users online. 436 members and 11670 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X