DRUG TEST: PENDING

------------------
      BP EXAM: 10/07/11 SWB
      NOR: 10/21/11

Comment

• Originally posted by Gringa View Post
        My Polygraph is tomorrow, people!! **Deep Breath**
        I'll update afterwards.
        Has anybody been polygraphed for this position? I have mine tomorrow and am nervous. I have heard 60% people fail and that some of them have not even lied but the machine isn't accurate at judging. I also heard they grill you to tell them something illegal you have done and they waste 3 to 6 hours in this process. If anybody has any input tor experience they can share. I have my poly tomorrow!

Comment

• Congratulations to all of those that have gotten the call!!!!! Now, just keep up with the physical part so that the PFT2 can be a breeze. Wish you all the best!

Comment

• For anyone who received a SWB TO on 2/16 and sent the TSL back in, have you received anything else? Maybe I'm just impatient but it's been almost 2 weeks and nothing since I got an email stating they received my forms.

Comment

• Thanks for your concern buis02, MHC and DEU said it was "perfectly normal" for BI to not meet with me. I have no criminal history, past drug use, never traveled outside the country, never moved, and I have a prior SF85. I'm not sure if these factors affect my BI's lack of attendance. O well, I guess I just wait.
              Tested 08/11 with NOR of 98 no vet points
              Switched to SW - 10/11
              TSL - 10/11
              VBT/SI - 10/11 - Passed
              Medical/PFT1 - 11/11 - Passed
              Drug test - 12/11 - Passed
              Background - In security office
              Qualifications - passed 3/12

Comment

• Congrats everyone that has received the call, it seems like its moving along well....
                BPA
                BPA test date: 8/21/10
                TSU: 2/6/12
                EOD: ???

CBPO
                Got the call!
                PFT2: 3/23
                EOD: 4/9
                FLETC: May 11th - Sept 17th, 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Waterpistola View Post
                  For anyone who received a SWB TO on 2/16 and sent the TSL back in, have you received anything else? Maybe I'm just impatient but it's been almost 2 weeks and nothing since I got an email stating they received my forms.
                  Waterpistola, you are being impatient! I have not received anything either. BTW, check the other forum I think I messaged you!
                  "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• So is the polygraph random?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waterpistola View Post
                      For anyone who received a SWB TO on 2/16 and sent the TSL back in, have you received anything else? Maybe I'm just impatient but it's been almost 2 weeks and nothing since I got an email stating they received my forms.
                      It was over a month from the time I received my TSL to my scheduled PFT1 and that's also as a recent recipient of an initial offer. Give it some time, at this point I think there are many many applicants in the pipeline. Once it starts it moves at a decent pace, just keep working out, make sure you're ready for the PFT1, not that it's hard, but you never know, focus on what you control, let everything else just happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazzed View Post
                        Thanks for your concern buis02, MHC and DEU said it was "perfectly normal" for BI to not meet with me. I have no criminal history, past drug use, never traveled outside the country, never moved, and I have a prior SF85. I'm not sure if these factors affect my BI's lack of attendance. O well, I guess I just wait.
                        It is not perfectly normal not to meet with your BI...
                        They have granted you an "interim" clearance pending a FULL BI... If you happen to go through FLETC without ever meeting your BI or having your investigation fully adjudicated, your creds, badge and gun will be taken from you right after graduation until it is completed. (gun will never be handed to you after graduation, it would be shipped to your port if this happens). As of lately only those with a Poly prior to a BI have been granted an "interim". Just an FYI so you don't get confused or misled on how things work.

EDIT***
                        I thought you had "cleared" your BI without meeting with an investigator... I see you're still "pending" in the security office. Nevertheless this is good info you should know.
                        CBPO
                        Written: 08/29/2007
                        EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• if you have already taken the poly i am curious to know how it went. does anyone know if you fail if the agency automatically disqualifies you or if they take a holistic approach to your entire BI including poly and use the BI to clear anything the poly flagged as a "lie"?

Comment

• Best of luck to everyone whose recieved "The Call" Keep us informed on the PFT2, I feel March is my lucky month! Gotta keep optimistic. Once I figure out how to update my signature I'll input my timeline! As far as the polygraph, I think all current applicants have to take one.
                            "To accomplish great things , we must no only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe."

Comment

• Looking to retest for the SWB in March....any truth to March testing? Since I went through the entire process and was given an EOD date back in Dec 2011, would it be faster this time around? I took my med, pft1, bi meeting, and vbt all last summer (drug test Nov, 2011). Thanks guys and goold luck to all who received the final call.

Comment

• ...... deleted.........
                                Last edited by Gringa; 03-07-2012, 11:19 AM.
                                CBPO Exam: 08/1/11
                                NOR: 8/30/11 86 No Vet Pts. Qual: GS-7
                                T.S.L: 9/29/11 (SWB)
                                E-QIP: 10/12/11
                                VBT & S.I.: 10/25/11 Passed
                                Medical and PFT1: 10/31/11 Passed
                                Drug Test: 12/1/11 Passed
                                Poly: Scheduled for 2/29/12
                                B.I.: ???
                                PFT2:
                                E.O.D.:

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12191 users online. 452 members and 11739 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X