300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wmu2003 View Post
    Yes, you shoud be able to save your information in eQIP without submitting it - it will not ask you to submit until the very end and you can print a copy of your answers for your records at that point. As a side note, if you every apply for another job that uses the eQIP, it should save (almost) everything that you input previously so that all you have to do is update any changes. I say almost because I had to re-enter some demographic info for a few things but a majority of the info carried over.
    thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Serfloco View Post
      Is there anyone else who took the VBT/SI at San Diego office on January of this year? I did mine on Jan 23 and I haven't get a response. I called them and they said that they were short on staff so they sumbitted my test to Chicago. This waiting time is killing me.
      Did mine jan 12 and got my results about 1.5-2 weeks later
      CBPO
      Geo - West Coast
      Exam - 10/12/11 San Diego
      NOR - 4/2/12
      TSL - 6/12/12
      PFT1 - green
      BI -
      Quals -
      VBT/SI - green
      Drug Screen - green

Comment

• VBT/SI was on Dec 13th and results were posted on CASS on the 20th...
        BPA
        BPA test date: 8/21/10
        TSU: 2/6/12
        EOD: ???

CBPO
        Got the call!
        PFT2: 3/23
        EOD: 4/9
        FLETC: May 11th - Sept 17th, 2012

Comment

• How long is the wait until you are informed the results of the Poly? I took it over 2 and a half weeks ago. I haven't received any word yet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by sandwichman View Post
            Most of it does since they're very closely related agencies or at least it did a few years ago (this question came up on this thread before but I couldn't tell you what page it was on). The one thing that does not carry over is your test score from the BP written test. The CBP written test is different in structure and material.
            Thanks. I wonder if the Oral Board will transfer, since they call it VBT for CBPO and just Oral Board for BPA.

Originally posted by jbowen4 View Post
            Hey dudes,

First post and I realize I am probably asking a question that has been asked over 2.4 million times but i want to know about the CASS process.

I got a letter in the mail which is apparently the TSL. It also already had my dates for the VBT and the SI on it (March 6th).

I passed the 1st fitness exam and I have my medical exam also scheduled on March 6th.

Everything I am reading online says that I should have gotten an email with fingerprint forms as such that need to be filled out for background purposes but I never got one. Maybe I am missing something here?

Any help would be pretty damn cool.

Im am in line for a Buffalo, NY position with a NOR of 104 (with vets pref) if that helps at all

Thanks!
            Every process is indeed different. Usually what they do is send you the fingerprint cards through the mail, because it's a specific type of paper, but I did not receive one either and nothing in the e-mail says anything about fingerprints or EQIP. I found the nothing about EQIP part kind of weird, but they know what they're doing up there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Javier_Zalez View Post
              Thanks. I wonder if the Oral Board will transfer, since they call it VBT for CBPO and just Oral Board for BPA.
              The Oral board does not transfer bro.
              BPA
              BPA test date: 8/21/10
              TSU: 2/6/12
              EOD: ???

CBPO
              Got the call!
              PFT2: 3/23
              EOD: 4/9
              FLETC: May 11th - Sept 17th, 2012

Comment

• Hello there guys! Does anybody know how long it takes for the Medical to expire? And if it expires do they make you do the eye test again? Any info will be greatly appreciated thanx!

Comment

• I got my TSL last week and I mailed in all my paperwork over night but the lady at the post office made me use a hand written label so i was worried that the mail man would be unable to read my hand writing so I sent one more copy by regular mail. The problem is I did not realize on the last few forms of the paperwork I put the wrong date. I put 2/12/2012 instead of 2/21/2012. My application is due this coming Monday. Does anyone know if they will require me to re-submit the forms with the corrected dates by fax or if I will be eliminated for sending in too much paperwork?
                  Last edited by josh222; 02-26-2012, 12:35 AM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

• I know my previous question is stupid but I really want this job. I have been in TSA for almost one year there is no such thing as career advancement. The operation is so small and finite that you can't promote unless your drinking buddies with your boss.

Comment

• Originally posted by josh222 View Post
                      I know my previous question is stupid but I really want this job. I have been in TSA for almost one year there is no such thing as career advancement. The operation is so small and finite that you can't promote unless your drinking buddies with your boss.
                      don't worry man,you'll be fine,when i had my TSL i was overseas,i actually hit the deadline and just sent them an e-mail where i explained why and what was the reason i hit the deadline, CBP people are pretty cool, they won't eleminate you for minor thing such as yours.

Comment

• Has anyone ever heard of someone being able to get relocated in an extreme family hardship situation? How would someone go about trying to work this out? I'm not talking about being relocated to a preferred location, but just being able to get home (not previously worked port) for family reasons.

My situation is...I'm a new hire for the SWB, and due to medical issues in my family, I need to get back home which is in a border town on the Northern Border.

Thank you in advance

Comment

• Does anyone know when the new CBP announcement will be posted?

Comment

• the new posting will be going up btwn march and august, just keep hawking the website

Comment

• Originally posted by josh222 View Post
                              the new posting will be going up btwn march and august, just keep hawking the website
                              Thanks for the info. That's right around the corner.

Comment

• this is through the rape vine, but for the past 2 years that's when I have seen the posting open.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12150 users online. 477 members and 11673 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X