Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know the class schedule for the remainder of the fiscal year for CBPO?? I tried google and searching in here, but nada....
    Just trying to start up something in here so we can converse about.
    BPA
    BPA test date: 8/21/10
    TSU: 2/6/12
    EOD: ???

CBPO
    Got the call!
    PFT2: 3/23
    EOD: 4/9
    FLETC: May 11th - Sept 17th, 2012

Comment

• March 1st.
      March 15th.
      March 26th.

I don't have the rest of the dates available offhand but they pretty much fall roughly every 9-15 days between now and the end of September.

Of course, there are reasons they don't publish future dates more than a month or two in advance. Expect them to cancel/modify any future class date as needed.

Comment

• Good to go, thanks for the info...
        BPA
        BPA test date: 8/21/10
        TSU: 2/6/12
        EOD: ???

CBPO
        Got the call!
        PFT2: 3/23
        EOD: 4/9
        FLETC: May 11th - Sept 17th, 2012

Comment

• Anyone else part of that March 15 class?

Nearly 3 months of pre-fletc is killing us. Almost there...

I've seen the class roster. Its mostly, if not all, texas/florida/AZ/soCal. My port has 6 going but we're not SWB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gbeck422 View Post
            Hey all... am I the only 2008 tester out there? I tested in 2008, recently had to do my BI and all that all over again for the 2nd time because it expired and just got all the green checks again. 4 years it has been... is it plausible to assume I'll be in TSU for, uh, a 5th year?
            2008 tester here too! I just had to re-do my Med in Nov, due to mine having expired. I went back to all green on CASS at the beginning of Jan., then several weeks later it changed further back to "Referred to schedule EOD". Keeping my fingers crossed this year will be the one....finally!

Comment

• Regarding the recent posts about VA benefits and problems obtaining them; I'd strongly suggest visiting your local Vet Rep center. Those are the folks MOST knowledgeable about helping you get all of your benefits. It's unfortunate, but most of the time contacting the VA directly can be a waste of time and a massive runaround. I hate to even say that, even though true, because my wife works for them!!

Comment

• quick question.. if I were to pick up a part-time job, or even change employers while waiting for "the call" how does that effect my b.i.? would that process have to start over again?
                CBPO
                Geo - West Coast
                Exam - 10/12/11 San Diego
                NOR - 4/2/12
                TSL - 6/12/12
                PFT1 - green
                BI -
                Quals -
                VBT/SI - green
                Drug Screen - green

Comment

• Originally posted by scorpio_1 View Post
                  SFdude: I live in Seattle. Another question, lol. So when you sent the paperwork back did you just mark that surgery was done and need to be re-rested? Trying to make sense of all this!
                  Yeah the dr. will mark it and then MHC will email you back saying they got the fax. I use to live in Northgate. Only thing i miss is greenlake. keep me posted. good luck.
                  CBP exam in SD 12/15/10
                  NOR passed 1/25/11
                  Changed GEO to SWB 6/25/11
                  Fingerprint cards 11/12/11
                  PFT1 12/15/11
                  VBT/SI 1/26/12
                  VBT/SI result eligible 1/31/12
                  LASIK surgery 1/31/12
                  Met BI investigator 3/13/12
                  Qualifications cleared 5/11/12
                  Drug test 7/18/12

Comment

• I tried doing some research regarding certain steps of the process based on some of your timelines. However, there are extreme differences on each. To those of you who have progressed through the process ahead of me, I recently got the email regarding the tentative selection. I returned all of the documents (via fax/usps) and received an email that the documents had been received.

From this point, how quickly do they get back with me for the other steps (ie: eqip, med, etc)?

Comment

• pretty fast, within couple of months you should be done with most of your stuff except the BI and PFT2
                      Tested 08/11 with NOR of 98 no vet points
                      Switched to SW - 10/11
                      TSL - 10/11
                      VBT/SI - 10/11 - Passed
                      Medical/PFT1 - 11/11 - Passed
                      Drug test - 12/11 - Passed
                      Background - In security office
                      Qualifications - passed 3/12

Comment

• Originally posted by ocracoke View Post
                        I tried doing some research regarding certain steps of the process based on some of your timelines. However, there are extreme differences on each. ..

From this point, how quickly do they get back with me for the other steps (ie: eqip, med, etc)?
                        There is no set time for anything. The amount of time things take to clear vary on an individual basis, as you noticed.
                        CBP written test Miami, FL
                        11/10/2007
                        NOR letter 01/16/2008
                        VBT 4/2/2008 (passed)
                        Forms 6/2/2009 completed
                        Med exam 4/6/2009 completed
                        9/4/2009
                        Physical exam 4/6/2009 (passed)
                        drug test 5/7/2009 (passed)
                        TO 5/12/2009 (2nd one,
                        never got first)
                        qualifications completed
                        BI interview 9/30/2009
                        BI cleared/referred to TSU 10/30/2009
                        poly: Mar 2011
                        updated e-Qip & All Forms: Sep/Oct 2011
                        BI interview II: Dec 2011/Jan 2012

Comment

• Hey there everyone! I have a question, Okai well i did my Medical and Physical PT 1 for BPA on 03/05/2011. So im wondering if my Medical and Physical will expire on 03/05/12? And if so will i have to do my Medical and Physical all over again?

Comment

• Originally posted by davidB. View Post
                            Anyone else part of that March 15 class?

Nearly 3 months of pre-fletc is killing us. Almost there...

I've seen the class roster. Its mostly, if not all, texas/florida/AZ/soCal. My port has 6 going but we're not SWB.
                            I hear you. I'm in the March 1 class and have been waiting since mid-December to get going. Most of my class is SWB, too, but I am northern border myself. Just a few more weeks for you guys!

Comment

• I am really curious to know about pre-FLETC. I never knew there was such a thing until I started reading this forum. I have tried to research about it but am not getting anywhere. So any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Waterpistola View Post
                                It's a drug test...it should be 48 hours notice
                                Isn't it the medical and fitness test that is 48 hours notice?
                                "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 19617 users online. 512 members and 19105 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X