Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by DSgirlCA View Post
    I submitted my e-quip on 11/8/2011 but according to them the paperwork had a line through it and they didn’t notify me until I emailed them for an update. After a couple of attempts of sending my paperwork they finally confirmed they received it on 1/26/2012. My CASS says "in security office", it has been like that since Nov 2011! I haven’t spoken to anyone. I got a letter in the mail from Experian about a week ago stating CBP ran my credit.
    When did you submit yours? What does your timeline look like?
    Exam:12/2010
    Medical: 06/2011 passed
    PFT1:12/2011 passed
    VBT&SI:01/23/2012 passed
    Sent TSL papers 05/2011 but accordign to everybody on here E-quip is different so I do not know if it's the same paperwork.
    Drug test: pending
    Background: pending review of forms, vbt, medical exam or pft
    I knowwhen we train on our own it takes lots of motivation. Whereas when you are paying for the trainer somehow you manage to get to the sessions every day. lol. At this point I think I am just waiting to see what comes next. I think your number is coming up soon. if your case is already in the security office that's a good sign. GOOD LUCK with everything!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by nonsense View Post
      then you're being looked at for sure. the BI goes over your credit report with you during the meeting.
      That's what I'm hoping for. Especially after you told me there were a couple of investigators that were working on your background and you didn't talk to them. So hopefully I hear something soon..
      Exam: 12/10 (for West Coast)
      Reapplied: 7/11 (for SWB)
      TSL: 10/28/11 (SWB)
      PFT1: 12/2/11 (passed)
      Medical: 12/2/11 (passed)
      VBT & S.I.: 1/10/12 (passed)
      B.I.: 3/19/12 met with BI (in security office)
      Qualifications: 3/22/12 (cleared)
      Drug Test: 5/17/2012 (cleared)
      PFT2: ?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ldomi View Post
        Exam:12/2010
        Medical: 06/2011 passed
        PFT1:12/2011 passed
        VBT&SI:01/23/2012 passed
        Sent TSL papers 05/2011 but accordign to everybody on here E-quip is different so I do not know if it's the same paperwork.
        Drug test: pending
        Background: pending review of forms, vbt, medical exam or pft
        I knowwhen we train on our own it takes lots of motivation. Whereas when you are paying for the trainer somehow you manage to get to the sessions every day. lol. At this point I think I am just waiting to see what comes next. I think your number is coming up soon. if your case is already in the security office that's a good sign. GOOD LUCK with everything!
        I got an email with a set of papers that I had to fill out and fax or mail back. 2 days later I got the email with the e-quip info. You have to log into a website and fill everything out electronically and just fax or upload the signature forms, did you do that?
        Are you waiting for SWB too?
        I know what you mean on the working out. I have a treadmill at home and I still rarely get on it! I may have to get my trainer back!

        Good luck to you too!
        Exam: 12/10 (for West Coast)
        Reapplied: 7/11 (for SWB)
        TSL: 10/28/11 (SWB)
        PFT1: 12/2/11 (passed)
        Medical: 12/2/11 (passed)
        VBT & S.I.: 1/10/12 (passed)
        B.I.: 3/19/12 met with BI (in security office)
        Qualifications: 3/22/12 (cleared)
        Drug Test: 5/17/2012 (cleared)
        PFT2: ?

        Comment


        • I got a letter in the mail the other day "updating me on my status in the process" and it said I qualify for the GS07 level whoop whoop! Then a few days later, an email reminding me that I should still be working out to be in shape for the PFT2.
          2 weeks til my polygraph! Sooo happy that things are finally moving along again!
          CBPO Exam: 08/1/11
          NOR: 8/30/11 86 No Vet Pts. Qual: GS-7
          T.S.L: 9/29/11 (SWB)
          E-QIP: 10/12/11
          VBT & S.I.: 10/25/11 Passed
          Medical and PFT1: 10/31/11 Passed
          Drug Test: 12/1/11 Passed
          Poly: Scheduled for 2/29/12
          B.I.: ???
          PFT2:
          E.O.D.:

          Comment


          • To DSgirlCA:
            I work out 6 days a week. Sundays I rest.... Three of those days I do 2-a-days. A lot of people tell me that I am just going to burn myself out, but you know what, it has worked for me for the past 10 months so I keep on truckin! If you like, I can PM you my workout. I created it myself so it's kinda custom for me, but it is a fairly basic workout plan. I am sure you can modify it to work for you. Let me know....
            BPA
            BPA test date: 8/21/10
            TSU: 2/6/12
            EOD: ???

            CBPO
            Got the call!
            PFT2: 3/23
            EOD: 4/9
            FLETC: May 11th - Sept 17th, 2012

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Raymart View Post
              To DSgirlCA:
              I work out 6 days a week. Sundays I rest.... Three of those days I do 2-a-days. A lot of people tell me that I am just going to burn myself out, but you know what, it has worked for me for the past 10 months so I keep on truckin! If you like, I can PM you my workout. I created it myself so it's kinda custom for me, but it is a fairly basic workout plan. I am sure you can modify it to work for you. Let me know....
              Let me get that workout bro... It always helps to switch up my routine.

              Comment


              • You got it bro! PM me your email addy and I will send it to you as an attachment.
                BPA
                BPA test date: 8/21/10
                TSU: 2/6/12
                EOD: ???

                CBPO
                Got the call!
                PFT2: 3/23
                EOD: 4/9
                FLETC: May 11th - Sept 17th, 2012

                Comment


                • Originally posted by DSgirlCA View Post
                  I got an email with a set of papers that I had to fill out and fax or mail back. 2 days later I got the email with the e-quip info. You have to log into a website and fill everything out electronically and just fax or upload the signature forms, did you do that?
                  Are you waiting for SWB too?
                  I know what you mean on the working out. I have a treadmill at home and I still rarely get on it! I may have to get my trainer back!

                  Good luck to you too!
                  I filled out the papers and faxed them, then i received fingerprint cards and sent those in but never got an email for E-Quip. Then i e-mailed them and they said I would receive them at the appropriate time in the process. But as you have seen there is no specific timeline for anything. Yes im waiting on SWB, too. I have my insanity workouts at home and do not do them. I have to go out to the gym or outside to do anything. And between all the wifey things that have to be done at home and taking care and playing with my daughter it is really hard to get to the gym. I have to sacrifice sleep in order to get my workouts.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Raymart View Post
                    To DSgirlCA:
                    I work out 6 days a week. Sundays I rest.... Three of those days I do 2-a-days. A lot of people tell me that I am just going to burn myself out, but you know what, it has worked for me for the past 10 months so I keep on truckin! If you like, I can PM you my workout. I created it myself so it's kinda custom for me, but it is a fairly basic workout plan. I am sure you can modify it to work for you. Let me know....
                    wow! that is amazing. But when you have a family it's hard to get so much time in there for working out. So, take advantage since you can.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ldomi View Post
                      I filled out the papers and faxed them, then i received fingerprint cards and sent those in but never got an email for E-Quip. Then i e-mailed them and they said I would receive them at the appropriate time in the process. But as you have seen there is no specific timeline for anything. Yes im waiting on SWB, too. I have my insanity workouts at home and do not do them. I have to go out to the gym or outside to do anything. And between all the wifey things that have to be done at home and taking care and playing with my daughter it is really hard to get to the gym. I have to sacrifice sleep in order to get my workouts.
                      I hear ya... I either have to go early before work... or late after my daughters go to bed...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by buis02 View Post
                        Academy from what everyone has portrayed on here is run para-military, and I've always taken/assumed that when you do push-ups you will pretty much be nose to floor. To prepare yourself I would go that route, worst case scenario if you are in academy and they do it 4 inches above the ground you're set or even if they still say nose to floor you are still prepared because thats how you've been practicing.
                        They do use the foam blocks down here for testing purposes just like the PFT2 (can't speak for the PFT1 because when I did it...it didn't include push-ups). Being ready beyond that is a good plan. Something else to keep in mind, if you are not feeling well that day or didn't get any sleep etc.....you will still have to do the PFT1...or PFT2...or FGS's down here...make sure you can do more that 25 situps....24 pushups (FGS)...etc....even when you might be sick.

                        Comment


                        • Does anyone know how long it takes for the BI to contact you? It's been 4 months since I submitted my EQip.
                          Tested 08/11 with NOR of 98 no vet points
                          Switched to SW - 10/11
                          TSL - 10/11
                          VBT/SI - 10/11 - Passed
                          Medical/PFT1 - 11/11 - Passed
                          Drug test - 12/11 - Passed
                          Background - In security office
                          Qualifications - passed 3/12

                          Comment


                          • Has anyone been hired for JFK recently?
                            CBPO
                            GEO - NY/JFK
                            TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

                            TO - 01/09
                            PE Forms - Completed
                            Fitness - Completed
                            VBT - 03/09 - Completed
                            Drug Screen - Completed
                            Qual - 05/09 - Completed
                            B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
                            Medical - 05/09 - Completed
                            TSU


                            EOD: ???
                            FLETC: ???

                            Comment


                            • Hi so my eqip came back saying not sufficient information for half brother who came to America as an immigrant about 35 years ago. I tried asking him for his passport or certificate of natuaralization but he says he can't find either of them. We are not very close and havent seen him for years. I have two days for him to look for his passport but he says no luck.

                              Just wondering if anybody has been in this situation and if they will let it pass if he cant find any info. I suppose I could ask him to apply for new passport and pay for it....thanks for any adivce.
                              CBP exam in SD 12/15/10
                              NOR passed 1/25/11
                              Changed GEO to SWB 6/25/11
                              Fingerprint cards 11/12/11
                              PFT1 12/15/11
                              VBT/SI 1/26/12
                              VBT/SI result eligible 1/31/12
                              LASIK surgery 1/31/12
                              Met BI investigator 3/13/12
                              Qualifications cleared 5/11/12
                              Drug test 7/18/12

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Beecy View Post
                                They do use the foam blocks down here for testing purposes just like the PFT2 (can't speak for the PFT1 because when I did it...it didn't include push-ups). Being ready beyond that is a good plan. Something else to keep in mind, if you are not feeling well that day or didn't get any sleep etc.....you will still have to do the PFT1...or PFT2...or FGS's down here...make sure you can do more that 25 situps....24 pushups (FGS)...etc....even when you might be sick.
                                I second that. When I did my PFT2 in December, it seemed like half of us were either just getting or just getting over colds or the flu so there were people who passed but with worse results than they normally would have gotten. Don't burn yourself or get hurt but definitely train beyond the minimums so that if you are having an 'off' day, you can still pass without worry.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 5626 users online. 276 members and 5350 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X