Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Well SoCAL at least you're in TSU, so they might surprise you any day now. Have you seen some people are getting called within weeks of getting in TSU. I'm still waiting for my background investigator to contact me.
    Exam: 12/10 (for West Coast)
    Reapplied: 7/11 (for SWB)
    TSL: 10/28/11 (SWB)
    PFT1: 12/2/11 (passed)
    Medical: 12/2/11 (passed)
    VBT & S.I.: 1/10/12 (passed)
    B.I.: 3/19/12 met with BI (in security office)
    Qualifications: 3/22/12 (cleared)
    Drug Test: 5/17/2012 (cleared)
    PFT2: ?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by davidB. View Post
      Night classes/differential confirmed at FLETC.

      Anyone in those classes? We've been told at least one class got switched to nights. 12-9pm or so
      let me know if its the 3/26 class. i certainly hope not
      EOD: 2/2012
      FLETC: 3/2012

      Comment


      • Originally posted by DSgirlCA View Post
        Well SoCAL at least you're in TSU, so they might surprise you any day now. Have you seen some people are getting called within weeks of getting in TSU. I'm still waiting for my background investigator to contact me.
        You're right DSgirl... I should be glad that I am actually at the finish line... just waiting to cross now huh... haha.

        Comment


        • I'm sure it's already been posted, but can someone give some input on what to expect at San Ysidro? What has your work been like etc. etc.

          Comment


          • :
            Originally posted by SoCal!27 View Post
            You're right DSgirl... I should be glad that I am actually at the finish line... just waiting to cross now huh... haha.
            Exactly! You know you're in! Now you can relax a bit and get in on some family time before you head to FLETC!
            Exam: 12/10 (for West Coast)
            Reapplied: 7/11 (for SWB)
            TSL: 10/28/11 (SWB)
            PFT1: 12/2/11 (passed)
            Medical: 12/2/11 (passed)
            VBT & S.I.: 1/10/12 (passed)
            B.I.: 3/19/12 met with BI (in security office)
            Qualifications: 3/22/12 (cleared)
            Drug Test: 5/17/2012 (cleared)
            PFT2: ?

            Comment


            • Hey SoCal27!, what did you score bro? They might be getting close to our scores....
              I scored an 86
              BPA
              BPA test date: 8/21/10
              TSU: 2/6/12
              EOD: ???

              CBPO
              Got the call!
              PFT2: 3/23
              EOD: 4/9
              FLETC: May 11th - Sept 17th, 2012

              Comment


              • Originally posted by DSgirlCA View Post
                :

                Exactly! You know you're in! Now you can relax a bit and get in on some family time before you head to FLETC!
                That's true... It's going to be hard to leave my daughters and my wife for four months, but it will be for the best.

                Comment


                • Its definitely going to be worth it bro, I have 2 daughters as well dude and been married 15 years...
                  BPA
                  BPA test date: 8/21/10
                  TSU: 2/6/12
                  EOD: ???

                  CBPO
                  Got the call!
                  PFT2: 3/23
                  EOD: 4/9
                  FLETC: May 11th - Sept 17th, 2012

                  Comment


                  • any nogales peeps EODing 2/27???
                    EOD: 2/2012
                    FLETC: 3/2012

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Raymart View Post
                      Hey SoCal27!, what did you score bro? They might be getting close to our scores....
                      I scored an 86
                      I scored an 85 man... I hope you're right man...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SoCal!27 View Post
                        That's true... It's going to be hard to leave my daughters and my wife for four months, but it will be for the best.
                        Yeah I guess we're all dreading that. I have a 12 year old and a 10 month old that I have to leave behind...daddy is going to be on diaper duty 24/7!
                        Exam: 12/10 (for West Coast)
                        Reapplied: 7/11 (for SWB)
                        TSL: 10/28/11 (SWB)
                        PFT1: 12/2/11 (passed)
                        Medical: 12/2/11 (passed)
                        VBT & S.I.: 1/10/12 (passed)
                        B.I.: 3/19/12 met with BI (in security office)
                        Qualifications: 3/22/12 (cleared)
                        Drug Test: 5/17/2012 (cleared)
                        PFT2: ?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SoCal!27 View Post
                          I scored an 85 man... I hope you're right man...
                          Same with me... scored an 85 no vet preference
                          Originally posted by DSgirlCA View Post
                          Yeah I guess we're all dreading that. I have a 12 year old and a 10 month old that I have to leave behind...daddy is going to be on diaper duty 24/7!
                          Going to be applying for that position down in Tecate.
                          CBPO
                          GEO Pref: SWB
                          App Date: 8/2/11
                          Written Exam: 9/1/11
                          NOR (Rating: 85, no vet pref, GS-5/7): 9/29/11
                          TSL submitted: 10/12/11 (faxed & mailed)
                          E-Qip submitted: 10/14/11
                          SF86 submitted: 10/25/11
                          PFT1: 11/8/11 (cleared CASS 12/1/11)
                          Med: 11/8/11 (cleared CASS 12/8/11)
                          BI: 11/15/11 (cleared CASS 12/8/11)
                          VBT/SI: 12/7/11 (cleared CASS 12/15/11)
                          DT: 12/9/11 (cleared CASS 12/20/11)
                          Referred to Schedule EOD 12/15/11
                          Call Rec.: 3/2/12
                          PFT2: 3/16/12
                          EOD: 4/9/12
                          FLETC: 5/11/12 - 9/17/12

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by DSgirlCA View Post
                            Yeah I guess we're all dreading that. I have a 12 year old and a 10 month old that I have to leave behind...daddy is going to be on diaper duty 24/7!
                            Yeah I have a 2 year old and a 4 month old... My wife should be having a great time for those 4 Months... Seems like a lot of people are being sent to San Ysidro... I hope that continues when I get the call....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by buis02 View Post
                              Same with me... scored an 85 no vet preference

                              Going to be applying for that position down in Tecate.
                              I'm right behind you with an 84!
                              What position? Diaper duty? lol
                              Exam: 12/10 (for West Coast)
                              Reapplied: 7/11 (for SWB)
                              TSL: 10/28/11 (SWB)
                              PFT1: 12/2/11 (passed)
                              Medical: 12/2/11 (passed)
                              VBT & S.I.: 1/10/12 (passed)
                              B.I.: 3/19/12 met with BI (in security office)
                              Qualifications: 3/22/12 (cleared)
                              Drug Test: 5/17/2012 (cleared)
                              PFT2: ?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by DSgirlCA View Post
                                I'm right behind you with an 84!
                                What position? Diaper duty? lol
                                Hey DSgirlCA, how long it took for you to get the resultd from the VBT/SI? I took mine on JAN 23 and I haven't heard anything from them yet.
                                CBPO

                                GOE SWB
                                Wrtten Test: 2011/OCT/11
                                NOR: 2011/OCT/21
                                PFT1/MED: 2011/DEC/02 PASS
                                VBT/SI: 2012/JAN/23 PASS
                                Qualifications: Cleared(7)
                                Drug Test: 2012/MAY/18 PASS
                                BI : In security Office(I met the BI in Jan 2013)
                                Polygraph: 2012/DEC/14
                                PFT2: ????
                                EOD: ?????

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 6239 users online. 330 members and 5909 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X