300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shopshop View Post
    Thanks for your quick reply, why you need to wait for 90 days long? it is just my curiosity.
    It's a precaution to ensure there were no complications, and that they have proper time to heal.
    GEO Pref: MIA
    Written: 8/08 (99 w/VP)
    TO: 9/08
    Pre-employment Forms: Completed
    Medical: Completed
    Fitness: Completed
    VBT: Completed 12/4
    BI: Completed
    Qualifications: Completed
    TSU: 12/4
    EOD: 2/17
    FLETC: 3/12 Class 934

Comment

• Originally posted by jwm0516 View Post
      Not too bad for me either. We took a 16 hr Agg class that was actually very well done and informative. We are allowed to take notes but they are collected and destroyed at the end of the day. There is some FOUO information that shouldn't be sitting on plain paper in a notebook.

We havent gotten to the "16 hr Agg" class, whatever that is... ha ha... right now... stuck on the "G drive" which is no fun, but informative.
      Day one at CBP: Aug 4th, 2008
      Day one at FLETC: Sept 3, 2008 Class 863
      Graduated Dec 18, 2008

Its game on from here....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfly123 View Post
        We havent gotten to the "16 hr Agg" class, whatever that is... ha ha... right now... stuck on the "G drive" which is no fun, but informative.
        Keep up with the updates. I will be starting (EOD) next Monday 8/18/08.

Comment

• Cool video check it out...

Yea i found it on youtube but I hyped me up, I can't wait to get called...

check it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqK4F...eature=related
          Geo Pref: Miami
          Score: 92
          Grade Level: 5
          EOD: 11/10/2008
          Fletc: 12/02/2008 - 03-20-2008

Comment

• Lasik

thanks for your information, I need to get it going then, thanks again.

Originally posted by USMC3537 View Post
            You need to contact MHC ASAP and let them know that you are planning to do the LASIK. Once you do that they will extend your due date so that you will not get dropped. Then after you get the surgery you need to send them a letter from your Dr. saying you had the surgery and they will send that packet in the mail for you to fill out once the 90 days are up.

Comment

• Lasik

Thanks again.

Originally posted by madchiken View Post
              Its 90 days post op to check for complications and to retest your vision.

Comment

• Originally posted by ammo19 View Post
                Keep up with the updates. I will be starting (EOD) next Monday 8/18/08.
                Expect to read... and make sure all the forms they tell you that you need are for the most part done.(unless you have questions about certain forms, then leave them blank and make sure everything is correct by gov't standards).. but I wouldnt sign them til you are there, some of them need to be signed with a witness of CBP. Depending on your port, they may ask you to wear business casual, but first day... I advise a tie, until told otherwise. Other then that, first week is mainly getting your forms done, security badges (depending on port), parking, meet n greet, computer logins, and starting the computer reading.... If you have questions, ask them! some things will not be told to you directly, simply cause there is a lot of information that not everyone thinks of right away.
                Here at Miami, everyone is willing to help, give advice, answer questions and from my understanding it is the same just about at every port.
                Day one at CBP: Aug 4th, 2008
                Day one at FLETC: Sept 3, 2008 Class 863
                Graduated Dec 18, 2008

Its game on from here....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfly123 View Post
                  Expect to read... and make sure all the forms they tell you that you need are for the most part done.(unless you have questions about certain forms, then leave them blank and make sure everything is correct by gov't standards).. but I wouldnt sign them til you are there, some of them need to be signed with a witness of CBP. Depending on your port, they may ask you to wear business casual, but first day... I advise a tie, until told otherwise. Other then that, first week is mainly getting your forms done, security badges (depending on port), parking, meet n greet, computer logins, and starting the computer reading.... If you have questions, ask them! some things will not be told to you directly, simply cause there is a lot of information that not everyone thinks of right away.
                  Here at Miami, everyone is willing to help, give advice, answer questions and from my understanding it is the same just about at every port.

They did tell me "business casual." That is funny that you mentioned that because I was going to ask you what you wore first week.

Comment

• My BI just called me today to let me know he has to have my packet submitted by Thursday. Come on EOD....

Comment

• FLETC class 902

Originally posted by jrq16 View Post
                      Do you know what class number you're in starting 10/2?

jrq16
                      My class number is 902

Anyone else in my class??

Comment

• hey guys,

i'm about to take the test on Saturday.. due to it being around 4hours, what is the break down (approx number of questions) with each section of the test.

thanks..

Comment

• Originally posted by nordy racer View Post
                          hey guys,

i'm about to take the test on Saturday.. due to it being around 4hours, what is the break down (approx number of questions) with each section of the test.

thanks..
                          I would like to say in the 30 range for the math, logical reasoning, and grammar. And about 60 for the personality assessment. I'm not sure though.

Comment

• Could someone explain the VBT test a bit? As I understand, they show you video of situations and ask for a response. How does this work, exactly?
                            CBPO
                            TESTED: 07/25/08
                            NOR: 08/04/08
                            TO:
                            PRE-EMPLOYMENT FORMS -
                            MEDICAL -
                            FITNESS -
                            VBT -
                            QUALS -
                            DRUG TEST -
                            BI -

Comment

• Originally posted by WFM1125 View Post
                              Could someone explain the VBT test a bit? As I understand, they show you video of situations and ask for a response. How does this work, exactly?
                              Exactly like that, those who have taken the VBT are not at liberty to disclose what the situations are or how to respond to them. Keep a customer service mindset or even common sense and you'll pass, that's as best as we can tell you about the test.

Good Luck
                              CBPO
                              Written: 08/29/2007
                              EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• I figured that. But, nevertheless, thanks for the response.
                                CBPO
                                TESTED: 07/25/08
                                NOR: 08/04/08
                                TO:
                                PRE-EMPLOYMENT FORMS -
                                MEDICAL -
                                FITNESS -
                                VBT -
                                QUALS -
                                DRUG TEST -
                                BI -

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2788 users online. 124 members and 2664 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X