Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SoCal!27 View Post
    Oh Nice... Congrats man. Hope to be in your position soon man!
    Congrats to everyone that got the call recently too. I'm with you on being in that position soon too lol.
    CBPO
    GEO Pref: SWB
    App Date: 8/2/11
    Written Exam: 9/1/11
    NOR (Rating: 85, no vet pref, GS-5/7): 9/29/11
    TSL submitted: 10/12/11 (faxed & mailed)
    E-Qip submitted: 10/14/11
    SF86 submitted: 10/25/11
    PFT1: 11/8/11 (cleared CASS 12/1/11)
    Med: 11/8/11 (cleared CASS 12/8/11)
    BI: 11/15/11 (cleared CASS 12/8/11)
    VBT/SI: 12/7/11 (cleared CASS 12/15/11)
    DT: 12/9/11 (cleared CASS 12/20/11)
    Referred to Schedule EOD 12/15/11
    Call Rec.: 3/2/12
    PFT2: 3/16/12
    EOD: 4/9/12
    FLETC: 5/11/12 - 9/17/12

    Comment


    • Originally posted by buis02 View Post
      Congrats to everyone that got the call recently too. I'm with you on being in that position soon too lol.
      We will be a part of the next batch pro.....I can feel it in my nuggets!!
      BPA
      BPA test date: 8/21/10
      TSU: 2/6/12
      EOD: ???

      CBPO
      Got the call!
      PFT2: 3/23
      EOD: 4/9
      FLETC: May 11th - Sept 17th, 2012

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Aesco84 View Post
        where you trying to go?? I'm from the tri-state area so we have all the seasons...
        The second email they sent me suggesting I change my GEO to start the process was for Jackman, Maine (about 1.5 hrs from Quebec City) and 30 minutes from skiing/snowboarding. At this point though, I don't know if they would still send me there or somewhere more populated and closer to civilization like Bangor, Maine. I recently saw a CBP announcement at Bangor International Airport, so maybe I'll end up there. Then again, who knows, maybe I'll end up in Calais, ME. Either way, it'll be somewhere in Stephen King country.
        CBP written test Miami, FL
        11/10/2007
        NOR letter 01/16/2008
        VBT 4/2/2008 (passed)
        Forms 6/2/2009 completed
        Med exam 4/6/2009 completed
        9/4/2009
        Physical exam 4/6/2009 (passed)
        drug test 5/7/2009 (passed)
        TO 5/12/2009 (2nd one,
        never got first)
        qualifications completed
        BI interview 9/30/2009
        BI cleared/referred to TSU 10/30/2009
        poly: Mar 2011
        updated e-Qip & All Forms: Sep/Oct 2011
        BI interview II: Dec 2011/Jan 2012

        Comment


        • Originally posted by sandwichman View Post
          The second email they sent me suggesting I change my GEO to start the process was for Jackman, Maine (about 1.5 hrs from Quebec City) and 30 minutes from skiing/snowboarding. At this point though, I don't know if they would still send me there or somewhere more populated and closer to civilization like Bangor, Maine. I recently saw a CBP announcement at Bangor International Airport, so maybe I'll end up there. Then again, who knows, maybe I'll end up in Calais, ME. Either way, it'll be somewhere in Stephen King country.
          F that i wouldn't survive up there. i just google mapped Bangor and laughed bc you said thats closer to civilization. lol @ the stephen king comment

          All work and no play makes sandwichman a dull boy (The Shining)

          id lose my friggin mind up there.
          EOD: 2/2012
          FLETC: 3/2012

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Raymart View Post
            We will be a part of the next batch pro.....I can feel it in my nuggets!!
            I hope your right bro... I'm curious to find out where my duty station is going to be...

            Comment


            • Thank you for all your guys input during this process. I got a call this morning:
              EOD: 03/19/2012
              FLETC: 04/18/2012 - 08/22/2012

              Comment


              • Originally posted by urdoc88 View Post
                Thank you for all your guys input during this process. I got a call this morning:
                EOD: 03/19/2012
                FLETC: 04/18/2012 - 08/22/2012
                Congrats man... Good luck out there... What station were you assigned to?

                Comment


                • San Ysidro. Where are you in the process??

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by urdoc88 View Post
                    San Ysidro. Where are you in the process??
                    I am in TSU... been there for about a month... are they sending a lot of people out there?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Aesco84 View Post
                      F that i wouldn't survive up there. i just google mapped Bangor and laughed bc you said thats closer to civilization. lol @ the stephen king comment

                      All work and no play makes sandwichman a dull boy (The Shining)

                      id lose my friggin mind up there.
                      Heeeeeeeeeeeere's JOHNNY!!!!!!!!! hahah. You never know, I might be in the news in 5 years. :P
                      CBP written test Miami, FL
                      11/10/2007
                      NOR letter 01/16/2008
                      VBT 4/2/2008 (passed)
                      Forms 6/2/2009 completed
                      Med exam 4/6/2009 completed
                      9/4/2009
                      Physical exam 4/6/2009 (passed)
                      drug test 5/7/2009 (passed)
                      TO 5/12/2009 (2nd one,
                      never got first)
                      qualifications completed
                      BI interview 9/30/2009
                      BI cleared/referred to TSU 10/30/2009
                      poly: Mar 2011
                      updated e-Qip & All Forms: Sep/Oct 2011
                      BI interview II: Dec 2011/Jan 2012

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by urdoc88 View Post
                        Thank you for all your guys input during this process. I got a call this morning:
                        EOD: 03/19/2012
                        FLETC: 04/18/2012 - 08/22/2012
                        good for you man! when did you get transfer to the scheduling unit? just curious as to how long they took to call you? I"m taking an international trip in march and I'm hoping they don't call while i'm gone.

                        Comment


                        • You know I'm not sure. Ask me in March.

                          Comment


                          • not sure what you mean, but thanks, I guess...never mind... that answer wasn't for me lol
                            Last edited by mandarrin; 02-01-2012, 12:23 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by urdoc88 View Post
                              You know I'm not sure. Ask me in March.
                              Haha... good point... I live in San Diego... If you have any questions about anything out here let me know...

                              Comment


                              • SoCal!27 whats the timeframe on your process? When did you take your writtens to when you got green lighted on everything and sent to the TSU? Where abouts in SD are you?
                                CBPO
                                GEO Pref: SWB
                                App Date: 8/2/11
                                Written Exam: 9/1/11
                                NOR (Rating: 85, no vet pref, GS-5/7): 9/29/11
                                TSL submitted: 10/12/11 (faxed & mailed)
                                E-Qip submitted: 10/14/11
                                SF86 submitted: 10/25/11
                                PFT1: 11/8/11 (cleared CASS 12/1/11)
                                Med: 11/8/11 (cleared CASS 12/8/11)
                                BI: 11/15/11 (cleared CASS 12/8/11)
                                VBT/SI: 12/7/11 (cleared CASS 12/15/11)
                                DT: 12/9/11 (cleared CASS 12/20/11)
                                Referred to Schedule EOD 12/15/11
                                Call Rec.: 3/2/12
                                PFT2: 3/16/12
                                EOD: 4/9/12
                                FLETC: 5/11/12 - 9/17/12

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9443 users online. 486 members and 8957 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X