300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sandwichman View Post
    You're super lucky bro, congrats. When they told me about SWB via email in 2008 I didn't want any part of it. I guess I would have been in by now had I chosen that, but I love snow and cold weather, and have been in FL off and on since '82 or '83. Anyway, good luck to all you waiting for SWB, your time will come soon. Us northern GEOs still have a bit of wait it seems like, not too much action up there.
    where you trying to go?? I'm from the tri-state area so we have all the seasons. I'm not big on snow though. wake up extra early to shovel, accidents, car gets filthy.. list can go on and on. i love summer. i ride motorcycles so i think ill be happy in AZ. i will miss the city life. BUT ill be 8 hours from vegas!
    EOD: 2/2012
    FLETC: 3/2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Aesco84 View Post
      after my drug test in september everything was checked off EXCEPT the background. i tried not to check my CASS that much bc it was driving me crazy. immediately after hanging up the phone with the lady that called me i checked my CASS. it said "referred to schedule EOD". until this day i don't know if my Background was checked off or if they just called me. i know for sure that everything was checked except the background though. sorry but i don't have the answer for your question.

be patient and don't check CASS every 5 minutes. had a friend who did that and it was torture.
      Yeah I got a call from backgrounds and the next day it said that I had been referred to schedule EOD. So now I am just waiting for my EOD. I feel good knowing that everything went through ok and now I am just waiting on my EOD and PFT2...

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCal!27 View Post
        Yeah I got a call from backgrounds and the next day it said that I had been referred to schedule EOD. So now I am just waiting for my EOD. I feel good knowing that everything went through ok and now I am just waiting on my EOD and PFT2...
        Good stuff. Now u gotta wait for a class to open up.

Comment

Good stuff. Now u gotta wait for a class to open up.
          Can't wait... Looking forward to it...

What station are you at now?

Comment

• Originally posted by buis02 View Post
            Can anyone tell me what the Spanish test is like to test out that is given at the end of FLETC? What does it consist of? Is it fill in the blank? Do you have to conjugate a verb that they give you? Any insight would be great.
            It is not a written test. You will need to be conversational in Spanish to pass.
            CBPO
            TO - 05/08 JFK
            EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCal!27 View Post
              Can't wait... Looking forward to it...

What station are you at now?
              I'm home. PFT2 on the 9th and EOD 2/27. Academy 3/26

Comment

• Originally posted by LIcoastie View Post
                It is not a written test. You will need to be conversational in Spanish to pass.
                sweet! i was curious about how i'd get tested. I'm fluent in spanish but when it comes to reading it i have to dissect it sentence by sentence. i read a sentence in spanish, translate into english, then continue. it takes me forever.

Comment

• Hey Rene I EOD in March in Laredo.

Comment

• I have a question for anyone that may be able to answer it. I tested at the end of July and got my NOR somewhere around 78ish, a few months later. Then I got my fingerprint cards a month or so ago which I think was for the CBPO job? im doing both CBPO and BP, did it then sent them back. But my question is should I have gotten a TSL before I got the fingerprint cards if that who they were for? I'm a bit confused.
                    Last edited by koolaid_002; 02-01-2012, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by koolaid_002 View Post
                      I have a question for anyone that may be able to answer it. I tested at the end of July and got my NOR somewhere around 78ish, a few months later. Then I got my fingerprint cards a month or so ago which I think was for the CBPO job? im doing both CBPO and BP, did it then sent them back. But my question is should I have gotten a TSL before I got the fingerprint cards if that who they were for? I'm a bit confused.
                      I doubt that you got fingerprint cards and not a TSL.
                      Gek.

Comment

• Ok, I'm am just not sure which position they were for? I have not gotten anything from either BP or CBPO except for the NOR's and those fingerprint cards. And I check my spam mail frequently. they came in a minila envelope and all it said was DHS on it. The return envelope only had the MHC address on it. It never said who or what they were for
                        Last edited by koolaid_002; 02-01-2012, 12:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by koolaid_002 View Post
                          Ok, I'm am just not sure which position they were for?
                          The fingerprints and background investigation are for CBP, it doesn't matter which office.
                          Gek.

Comment

• Interesting.

Comment

I'm home. PFT2 on the 9th and EOD 2/27. Academy 3/26
                              Oh Nice... Congrats man. Hope to be in your position soon man!

Comment

• Hey Agent8, where are you going to stay in Laredo and what planning have you done? I still have to do the pft2 however I'm not to worried about that I just need more info so I can plan properly.
                                Last edited by rene; 02-01-2012, 07:42 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5180 users online. 325 members and 4855 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X