Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had pretty similar situation,no email until one day I received finger print cards in the mail,checked my spam box and found TS letter,I emailed them to resent TO email .
    My suggestion to email them,in my case they responded immediately and were very helpful

Comment

• Originally posted by Indio0217 View Post
      I had my VBT today, i think I did well lol. After the VBT, I waited about 20 minutes then did the Strutured Interview as well. The two CBP Officers were really cool and professional, they said I should hear back from MHC in about 4 weeks for my results.
      Nice. I would expect results faster. It will take a week. For some it was less. I got a response via e-mail faster then the letter they had sent out lol.
      CBPO
      GEO Pref: SWB
      App Date: 8/2/11
      Written Exam: 9/1/11
      NOR (Rating: 85, no vet pref, GS-5/7): 9/29/11
      TSL submitted: 10/12/11 (faxed & mailed)
      E-Qip submitted: 10/14/11
      SF86 submitted: 10/25/11
      PFT1: 11/8/11 (cleared CASS 12/1/11)
      Med: 11/8/11 (cleared CASS 12/8/11)
      BI: 11/15/11 (cleared CASS 12/8/11)
      VBT/SI: 12/7/11 (cleared CASS 12/15/11)
      DT: 12/9/11 (cleared CASS 12/20/11)
      Referred to Schedule EOD 12/15/11
      Call Rec.: 3/2/12
      PFT2: 3/16/12
      EOD: 4/9/12
      FLETC: 5/11/12 - 9/17/12

Comment

• Just nailed my VBT/SI today, on to poly this week now.

Comment

• So... I tested for BP in 08/10 and for CBP in 08/11... Both my packets have been completed. My CBP packet has been sent to TSU on 1/07/2012 and my BP packet was sent on 1/17/2012... Just waiting on my EOD. Have you guys heard anything, as far as which one is actually scheduling people for their academy? If you have and insight on some sort of timeline I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCal!27 View Post
            So... I tested for BP in 08/10 and for CBP in 08/11... Both my packets have been completed. My CBP packet has been sent to TSU on 1/07/2012 and my BP packet was sent on 1/17/2012... Just waiting on my EOD. Have you guys heard anything, as far as which one is actually scheduling people for their academy? If you have and insight on some sort of timeline I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
            as far as CBP this is what some guy posted on another forum:

"Class 209 just started on January 26. Class 210 starts Feb 6th. Class 211 starts Feb 21st. Class 212 starts March 1st. Class 213 starts March 15th. Class 214 starts March 26th.
            All of the above dates are confirmed. I'm part of Class 212 and I am sitting next to people from Classes 210 and 211. I know other people in pre academy from the other classes listed. I haven't heard of anyone being part of Class 215 so I don't know those dates."

I'm class 214: 3/26-7/30

EOD: 2/27
            EOD: 2/2012
            FLETC: 3/2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Aesco84 View Post
              as far as CBP this is what some guy posted on another forum:

"Class 209 just started on January 26. Class 210 starts Feb 6th. Class 211 starts Feb 21st. Class 212 starts March 1st. Class 213 starts March 15th. Class 214 starts March 26th.
              All of the above dates are confirmed. I'm part of Class 212 and I am sitting next to people from Classes 210 and 211. I know other people in pre academy from the other classes listed. I haven't heard of anyone being part of Class 215 so I don't know those dates."

I'm class 214: 3/26-7/30

EOD: 2/27
              When did you test for CBP? and when was your packet sent to TSU?

Thanks for the response.

Comment

When did you test for CBP? and when was your packet sent to TSU?

Thanks for the response.
                i tested for CBP in December of 2010. BUT, i had Newark as my GEO PREF. i don't remember when but i received an email stating that if i switched to SWB ill be picked faster. I'm single. no kids, no wife, so i did. End of June comes around i get the tentative offer letter and the packet. Met with my background investigator in July and did the PFT1 as well that same month. August i did the VBT/SI on the same day. Sept i did the drug test. Early October i got "the call". I turned it down bc i was completing my bachelor's and didn't want to leave bc i was so close. they gave me a 90 day hold that was lifted in January. 6 days after the hold i got "the call" for the second time. My original EOD was for 10/19/11-- my process took 3 months. incredibly fast

Comment

i tested for CBP in December of 2010. BUT, i had Newark as my GEO PREF. i don't remember when but i received an email stating that if i switched to SWB ill be picked faster. I'm single. no kids, no wife, so i did. End of June comes around i get the tentative offer letter and the packet. Met with my background investigator in July and did the PFT1 as well that same month. August i did the VBT/SI on the same day. Sept i did the drug test. Early October i got "the call". I turned it down bc i was completing my bachelor's and didn't want to leave bc i was so close. they gave me a 90 day hold that was lifted in January. 6 days after the hold i got "the call" for the second time. My original EOD was for 10/19/11-- my process took 3 months. incredibly fast
                  So it is possible that I can get call after being sent to TSU... even though I applied in 08/2011 for the SWB?

Comment

• Can anyone tell me what the Spanish test is like to test out that is given at the end of FLETC? What does it consist of? Is it fill in the blank? Do you have to conjugate a verb that they give you? Any insight would be great.
                    CBPO
                    GEO Pref: SWB
                    App Date: 8/2/11
                    Written Exam: 9/1/11
                    NOR (Rating: 85, no vet pref, GS-5/7): 9/29/11
                    TSL submitted: 10/12/11 (faxed & mailed)
                    E-Qip submitted: 10/14/11
                    SF86 submitted: 10/25/11
                    PFT1: 11/8/11 (cleared CASS 12/1/11)
                    Med: 11/8/11 (cleared CASS 12/8/11)
                    BI: 11/15/11 (cleared CASS 12/8/11)
                    VBT/SI: 12/7/11 (cleared CASS 12/15/11)
                    DT: 12/9/11 (cleared CASS 12/20/11)
                    Referred to Schedule EOD 12/15/11
                    Call Rec.: 3/2/12
                    PFT2: 3/16/12
                    EOD: 4/9/12
                    FLETC: 5/11/12 - 9/17/12

Comment

So it is possible that I can get call after being sent to TSU... even though I applied in 08/2011 for the SWB?
                      i have no idea what TSU is.

is everything on your CASS checked off?

Comment

i have no idea what TSU is.

is everything on your CASS checked off?
                        The Scheduling Unit... Everything on my CASS has been checked since the jan. 5 2012

How long after your CASS was completely checked did you get a call?

Comment

The Scheduling Unit... Everything on my CASS has been checked since the jan. 5 2012
                          It actually stands for: Training and Scheduling Unit and they are the people that make "the call" for you to EOD at your POE.
                          CBP written test Miami, FL
                          11/10/2007
                          NOR letter 01/16/2008
                          VBT 4/2/2008 (passed)
                          Forms 6/2/2009 completed
                          Med exam 4/6/2009 completed
                          9/4/2009
                          Physical exam 4/6/2009 (passed)
                          drug test 5/7/2009 (passed)
                          TO 5/12/2009 (2nd one,
                          never got first)
                          qualifications completed
                          BI interview 9/30/2009
                          BI cleared/referred to TSU 10/30/2009
                          poly: Mar 2011
                          updated e-Qip & All Forms: Sep/Oct 2011
                          BI interview II: Dec 2011/Jan 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by sandwichman View Post
                            It actually stands for: Training and Scheduling Unit

My bad... thanks for correcting...

Comment

My original EOD was for 10/19/11-- my process took 3 months. incredibly fast
                              You're super lucky bro, congrats. When they told me about SWB via email in 2008 I didn't want any part of it. I guess I would have been in by now had I chosen that, but I love snow and cold weather, and have been in FL off and on since '82 or '83. Anyway, good luck to all you waiting for SWB, your time will come soon. Us northern GEOs still have a bit of wait it seems like, not too much action up there.
                              CBP written test Miami, FL
                              11/10/2007
                              NOR letter 01/16/2008
                              VBT 4/2/2008 (passed)
                              Forms 6/2/2009 completed
                              Med exam 4/6/2009 completed
                              9/4/2009
                              Physical exam 4/6/2009 (passed)
                              drug test 5/7/2009 (passed)
                              TO 5/12/2009 (2nd one,
                              never got first)
                              qualifications completed
                              BI interview 9/30/2009
                              BI cleared/referred to TSU 10/30/2009
                              poly: Mar 2011
                              updated e-Qip & All Forms: Sep/Oct 2011
                              BI interview II: Dec 2011/Jan 2012

Comment

How long after your CASS was completely checked did you get a call?
                                after my drug test in september everything was checked off EXCEPT the background. i tried not to check my CASS that much bc it was driving me crazy. immediately after hanging up the phone with the lady that called me i checked my CASS. it said "referred to schedule EOD". until this day i don't know if my Background was checked off or if they just called me. i know for sure that everything was checked except the background though. sorry but i don't have the answer for your question.

be patient and don't check CASS every 5 minutes. had a friend who did that and it was torture.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3022 users online. 217 members and 2805 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X