Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So DHS said my BI is still with IA. I haven't received a letter saying I failed or passed the poly. I haven't been contacted by an investigator. I may still be in the running....
    Test: 12/10 (Geo: NJ)
    New Geo: GA 6/13/11
    New NOR: 6/14/11
    TO: 6//15/11..........Pending
    QUAL:6/28/11.........Pending
    BI: 6/29/11.............Pending (In Security Office)
    Fit1: 8/5/11............Completed
    VBT/SI: 8/11/11.....Completed
    MED: 9/12/11.........Completed
    DT: 9/28/11...........Completed
    Poly: 11/2/11..........Completed
    Poly-2nd: 11/23/11..Completed
    Fit2: ?
    EOD: ?

Comment

• Originally posted by iamcochran View Post
      I received the email after a terrifying 10-hour motorcycle ride through rainy mountains and windy deserts to get to my POE with a Monday EOD (Before I'm chastised for traveling by motorcycle, let me just say that I'm in the poorhouse and had to leave the reliable car with the wife and kids...and a 3-month rental car is not feasible)...Whether or not this budget goes through, it scares the crap outta me considering I just quit my job, left my family, and am in the middle of the desert.
      if it doesn't maybe you'd be able to get the old job back since you've never shot a panda?

see ya at work tomorrow, VLC yaaaaayyyyyyyyyy

Comment

• Originally posted by penguinorange View Post
        if it doesn't maybe you'd be able to get the old job back since you've never shot a panda?

see ya at work tomorrow, VLC yaaaaayyyyyyyyyy
        Never shot a panda...that they know about at least. Looking forward to more VLC and "Death by PowerPoint"!

Comment

• 3 days into pre-FLETC, and I'm loving it. No boring powerpoints, should be doing VLC's tomorrow, and have toured our port twice now. Day 2, hit up the international terminal, Day 3 went through the mail facility. We have a great instructors, and lots of downtime.

Comment

• Originally posted by cesa85 View Post
            What does your BI section say in your CASS? I met with my BI around 11/08 and three weeks later my CASS said ‘referred to Scheduling unit”. I’m now wondering if it’ll remain that way for the next 2-3 months until an adjudicator reviews it or does that mean an adjudicator has already reviewed it and I should expect a call any day now.
            A passed poly is like a passed BI. Your investigation is on going, but you get to be called in the mean-time. Your BI probley wont clear till your almost done with the academy. Hopefully nothing comes up, or your could be sent home.

Comment

• What does DT stand for?

Comment

• Originally posted by sweet_heart_on_line_2000 View Post
                What does DT stand for?
                Drug test
                CBPO
                GEO Pref: SWB
                App Date: 8/2/11
                Written Exam: 9/1/11
                NOR (Rating: 85, no vet pref, GS-5/7): 9/29/11
                TSL submitted: 10/12/11 (faxed & mailed)
                E-Qip submitted: 10/14/11
                SF86 submitted: 10/25/11
                PFT1: 11/8/11 (cleared CASS 12/1/11)
                Med: 11/8/11 (cleared CASS 12/8/11)
                BI: 11/15/11 (cleared CASS 12/8/11)
                VBT/SI: 12/7/11 (cleared CASS 12/15/11)
                DT: 12/9/11 (cleared CASS 12/20/11)
                Referred to Schedule EOD 12/15/11
                Call Rec.: 3/2/12
                PFT2: 3/16/12
                EOD: 4/9/12
                FLETC: 5/11/12 - 9/17/12

Comment

• Originally posted by davidB. View Post
                  3 days into pre-FLETC, and I'm loving it. No boring powerpoints, should be doing VLC's tomorrow, and have toured our port twice now. Day 2, hit up the international terminal, Day 3 went through the mail facility. We have a great instructors, and lots of downtime.
                  it'll come, our instructor is a really cool guy and what not too..., but required material is required material, its pretty easy but my god is it mind numbing

Comment

• thanks..so do you know when is ur EOD date? I see your BI was cleared in a month...that's pretty fast mine started middle of Nov. and got my VBT/SI last week.....the wait is killing me.

Comment

• so what happened??

Comment

• Originally posted by sweet_heart_on_line_2000 View Post
                        thanks..so do you know when is ur EOD date? I see your BI was cleared in a month...that's pretty fast mine started middle of Nov. and got my VBT/SI last week.....the wait is killing me.
                        Didn't know if this question was directed at me. Haven't gotten the call for EOD date yet but I'm trying to time it right so I get my annual bonus payout so I can fall back on since I have a mortgage and car payments. My BI may have cleared CASS but like tsakrl said "Your BI probley wont clear till your almost done with academy." The wait isn't too bad. For me I've moved pretty fast through the process but it's a waiting game. In the meantime just trying to save up cash.
                        CBPO
                        GEO Pref: SWB
                        App Date: 8/2/11
                        Written Exam: 9/1/11
                        NOR (Rating: 85, no vet pref, GS-5/7): 9/29/11
                        TSL submitted: 10/12/11 (faxed & mailed)
                        E-Qip submitted: 10/14/11
                        SF86 submitted: 10/25/11
                        PFT1: 11/8/11 (cleared CASS 12/1/11)
                        Med: 11/8/11 (cleared CASS 12/8/11)
                        BI: 11/15/11 (cleared CASS 12/8/11)
                        VBT/SI: 12/7/11 (cleared CASS 12/15/11)
                        DT: 12/9/11 (cleared CASS 12/20/11)
                        Referred to Schedule EOD 12/15/11
                        Call Rec.: 3/2/12
                        PFT2: 3/16/12
                        EOD: 4/9/12
                        FLETC: 5/11/12 - 9/17/12

Comment

• hi I just took my PFT1 12/15/11. Wondering how everybody else did? I did 63 pushups but was weak on situps only 32. I think I only did 7 sidesteps at best. I bet Shaq could have moved quicker.

Wondering how many miles you guys are running a week? I ran 1.5 on the track two days ago and timed myself in 13mins 30 secs. I'm glad its not too close 17 mins.

Wondering how long it will take before VBT/SI is scheduled...a month? Still says pending on CASS.
                          Happy Holidays to all.:

12/05/10 Exam
                          1/11/11 NOR
                          08/08/11 Changed GEO to SWB
                          11/04/11 Received TO
                          12/05/11 TSL1
                          12/15/11 PFT1
                          GEO. SWB
                          Last edited by SFdude; 12-22-2011, 12:54 PM.
                          CBP exam in SD 12/15/10
                          NOR passed 1/25/11
                          Changed GEO to SWB 6/25/11
                          Fingerprint cards 11/12/11
                          PFT1 12/15/11
                          VBT/SI 1/26/12
                          VBT/SI result eligible 1/31/12
                          LASIK surgery 1/31/12
                          Met BI investigator 3/13/12
                          Qualifications cleared 5/11/12
                          Drug test 7/18/12

Comment

• Hey guys I have two questions. First how do you log into the CASS system. When I try to log in it asks me for my application ID. I have not been given an app ID that I know of or can find.
                            Next I just got an email asking me if I would like to change my GEO preference to the Southwest Border, because when I applied I actually applied for the south east region. I have never been out west. Do any of you know any thing about San Diego. It is really the only place out there I would like to work. So far all that I have completed is my application and written exam in October. Just trying to decide if I really want to move my family all of the way across the country or hold out for the Southeast.

Comment

• [QUOTE=cmpdhopeful;2948485]Hey guys I have two questions. First how do you log into the CASS system. When I try to log in it asks me for my application ID. I have not been given an app ID that I know of or can find.

Hi you can only access CASS after you get your CBPO TSL packet which will include your ID. I had the same question. San Diego is a gorgeous place. Thats where I took my exam. I'm sure you're family would love it if you can afford it. Good luck.
                              CBP exam in SD 12/15/10
                              NOR passed 1/25/11
                              Changed GEO to SWB 6/25/11
                              Fingerprint cards 11/12/11
                              PFT1 12/15/11
                              VBT/SI 1/26/12
                              VBT/SI result eligible 1/31/12
                              LASIK surgery 1/31/12
                              Met BI investigator 3/13/12
                              Qualifications cleared 5/11/12
                              Drug test 7/18/12

Comment

• OK that makes a little bit more sense then. I see that you changed your GEO to SWB also. I don't think I would mind San Diego it is just that I don't really know anything about the area. I live in Charlotte NC now and work for the TSA so that is why I applied for CBP out here when they opened up the vacancy announcement but from the email that I got it sounds like there will be no positions filled out here anytime soon. From what the CBP guys at the airport was telling me is that there is usually a waiting list for current CBP officers looking to transfer from border crossings to Airports.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10089 users online. 445 members and 9644 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X