300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kc12 View Post
    They meet with both and attempt to find more. As with anything the people you provide are not as prized as those located by the investigator.
    Hopefully my friends give other references who are not clowns..LOL

Comment

• Hi Inman

I live in New Port Richey, FL and just took the test on July 21st. I only scored an 89. Do you know how many openings are in the Tampa Airport and Seaport? I really want to stay in this area if possible.
      FLCP

CBP0 (FL OTHER LOC)
      TEST - 7/21/08 (89)
      TO - 9/12/08
      VBT - 9/25/08: PASSED
      FIT TEST - 10/5/08: PASSED
      GS-7 11/14/08
      DT - 10/29/08 PASSED
      Met with BI in November 2008.
      MEDICAL - 4/1/09 CLEARED
      BACKGROUND - IN SECURITY OFFICE

IEA
      TEST - 5/26/09 (TAMPA)

Comment

• I know this question has been asked many times already but I am looking for some insight from some of the CBPO vets. I have cleared all but my BI. I took the test in March with a 95. I have a current security clearance and have peace officer status in NY. Any guesses on how much longer I will be waiting.

Comment

• has any one received TO for PA. If so what was your test score. I want to figure out what number they are down to.

Comment

• Originally posted by chaos82 View Post
            has any one received TO for PA. If so what was your test score. I want to figure out what number they are down to.
            92..my timeline is below

Comment

• Originally posted by shawal16 View Post
              92..my timeline is below
              Wow ok I have some waiting to do. I scored a 77. I tested in miami on 7/24/08 and got my NOR on 7/31/08. On 8/3/08 I changed my GEO from Miami to PA and the change was confirmed via email on 8/4/08.

I am really worried about the score, I dont know if I will get a TO with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by matyoka View Post
                That was necessary, right? Just for your info, I don't have a stamp and most officers on my team don't eather...
                Well then, SOMEBODY did not complete the CBP Unification Training!!

Comment

• FEB 2007 Score 82

Comment

• Originally posted by jwm0516 View Post
                    Thanks, I'll see you there. There's plenty to keep us busy until then. Virtual learning sure is fun!

VLC will actually be fun when they....... or if they changed.... nope, i have to say... it will never be fun.
                    Day one at CBP: Aug 4th, 2008
                    Day one at FLETC: Sept 3, 2008 Class 863
                    Graduated Dec 18, 2008

Its game on from here....

Comment

• Originally posted by FLCP View Post
                      Hi Inman

I live in New Port Richey, FL and just took the test on July 21st. I only scored an 89. Do you know how many openings are in the Tampa Airport and Seaport? I really want to stay in this area if possible.
                      Hey man sorry to say but tampa openings are very hard to get and if there is one they save it for a transfer... i knew the port director and she requested me cuz i already know how most everything works in tampa

If you make it threw youll prolly go to j-ville or O-Lando...

Both are really good ports...

But hey man I hope you get tampa!!!

Comment

• Has anyone been to FLETC for CBP how is the training? are all the tests on computer or paper.. just looking for some info..

Comment

• Does anyone know how self employment affects the whole qualifications process. I owned a lawncare company for about 3 years. I have all the tax documents. Just curious. Will this apply as qualification for G-5. I have no school behind me. Also had some supervisory jobs in the past, nothing major though. Thanks for any answers..

Comment

• Originally posted by JustmeintheD View Post
                            Does anyone know how self employment affects the whole qualifications process. I owned a lawncare company for about 3 years. I have all the tax documents. Just curious. Will this apply as qualification for G-5. I have no school behind me. Also had some supervisory jobs in the past, nothing major though. Thanks for any answers..
                            Its all about how you write it up on the qualification sheet.

Comment

• Has anyone that received a TO in late May met with their Background Investigator?

Comment

• Originally posted by dmgritte View Post
                                I specified VA on my application does anyone know which specific offices that cover? Because southern VA seems to be under the Atalanta FO and from Richmond North is under the DC part.

Just wondering
                                anyone have any info?? Thanks!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6778 users online. 351 members and 6427 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X