300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding this message in CASS

You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed. Once a final determination is made that all requirements have been met, you will be notified of the next steps

Does this mean that it has gone to scheduling, or is this the interim step to scheduling?

Can anyone else who has an offer give me a general timeline they got the call after the above message showed up in CASS?

Thank You

Comment

• Originally posted by deyosurf19 View Post
      Regarding this message in CASS

You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed. Once a final determination is made that all requirements have been met, you will be notified of the next steps

Does this mean that it has gone to scheduling, or is this the interim step to scheduling?

Can anyone else who has an offer give me a general timeline they got the call after the above message showed up in CASS?

Thank You

At this point in my process, it took about 2 days for them to get my file in scheduling, but you can give scheduling a call and ask them... they are pretty nice there. (612) 467-7017.
      Day one at CBP: Aug 4th, 2008
      Day one at FLETC: Sept 3, 2008 Class 863
      Graduated Dec 18, 2008

Its game on from here....

Comment

• Originally posted by jwm0516 View Post
        I couldn't agree more. I'm very excited.
        Congrats!
        I was surprised at how easy its going to be to actually make a very good living with this job. As for FLETC, ill be there a week ahead of you in the Sept 3rd class.
        Day one at CBP: Aug 4th, 2008
        Day one at FLETC: Sept 3, 2008 Class 863
        Graduated Dec 18, 2008

Its game on from here....

Comment

• Its a long process about a year, I have been selected finally, East Texas. You have to pick a location that they need CBP Officers. if you pick a small airport u will have a hard time getting called... good luck

Comment

• Im going to be 40 and I was selected 6 days before the age when into effect what luck ..anyway did the VBT pased. waiting on all the rest.. I have East Texas,, anyone have that location...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfly123 View Post
              Congrats!
              I was surprised at how easy its going to be to actually make a very good living with this job. As for FLETC, ill be there a week ahead of you in the Sept 3rd class.
              Thanks, I'll see you there. There's plenty to keep us busy until then. Virtual learning sure is fun!

Comment

• I'll see everyone at Fletc... as far as the first day it was great!!! i knew alot of the officers and staff since I worked in the port for a while...

Comment

• Does the BI meet with the references you listed for previous addresses?? Or just the ones you listed as "People who know you well?

Reason I ask, is I have more than a few addresses in the last 5 years..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfly123 View Post
                    At this point in my process, it took about 2 days for them to get my file in scheduling, but you can give scheduling a call and ask them... they are pretty nice there. (612) 467-7017.
                    Nice, thank you very much for the quick response!

Comment

• Originally posted by matyoka View Post
                      That was necessary, right? Just for your info, I don't have a stamp and most officers on my team don't eather...
                      Well I'm sorry, maybe one day you'll get yours...

Comment

• CBP San Diego

Hello there,

Does anyone know if the personality test counts as an equal percentage to the other sections in the test? I don't think I did too well on the test due to the time and my many guesses. Did anyone recently took the test in Los Angeles on Aug. 2nd? Is there any other weighing on evaluating if you pass the test? Please email me directly. Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by sd_girl03 View Post
                          Hello there,

Does anyone know if the personality test counts as an equal percentage to the other sections in the test? I don't think I did too well on the test due to the time and my many guesses. Did anyone recently took the test in Los Angeles on Aug. 2nd? Is there any other weighing on evaluating if you pass the test? Please email me directly. Thank you
                          As a matter of fact, the personality test does not count. If you fail the critical thinking, which is the first part; you pretty much fail everything. The first part is the most important. I see it like this: first part 60%, math 20%, reading skills 20%. they give you 2 minutes for each question. thus, there is no time to re-read or go back to important facts in the paragraphs. Hope you pass. if you do not pass. next time take your chronometer to stick with the time given.
                          TESTED: 3/21 EL CENTRO,CA
                          NOR: 4/21 - 92 (N/V) GS7
                          QUALIFICATIONS: COMPLETED (8/15)
                          GEO PREFERENCE: ANDRADE AZ/ CALEXICO CA
                          PRE-EMPLOYMENT FORMS:COMPLETED (5/29)
                          MEDICAL: COMPLETED(7/17)
                          FITNESS: COMPLETED(7/24)
                          VBT: (CALEXICO, CA) COMPLETED (7/22)
                          DRUG TEST: COMPLETED (7/25)
                          BI: CASE IS IN THE SECURITY OFFICE (met with the investigator (9/15) case sent to adjudicator(10/7)

Comment

• Originally posted by depezhe View Post
                            As a matter of fact, the personality test does not count. If you fail the critical thinking, which is the first part; you pretty much fail everything. The first part is the most important. I see it like this: first part 60%, math 20%, reading skills 20%. they give you 2 minutes for each question. thus, there is no time to re-read or go back to important facts in the paragraphs. Hope you pass. if you do not pass. next time take your chronometer to stick with the time given.
                            I have to believe that the Critical Thinking weigh heavier. I butchered the math part and I still managed to get a 92. I also think the personality assessment is scored also. Obviously there are no right or wrong answers, but they do look for a certain answer. It's kind of like when you complete a KSA on application manager.

Comment

• Originally posted by FutureLE View Post
                              Does the BI meet with the references you listed for previous addresses?? Or just the ones you listed as "People who know you well?

Reason I ask, is I have more than a few addresses in the last 5 years..lol
                              They meet with both and attempt to find more. As with anything the people you provide are not as prized as those located by the investigator.
                              But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

• Originally posted by tsacbp View Post
                                Its a long process about a year, I have been selected finally, East Texas. You have to pick a location that they need CBP Officers. if you pick a small airport u will have a hard time getting called... good luck
                                when did you test and what was your score?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 16512 users online. 449 members and 16063 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X