300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blk98gt View Post
    Just a quick one, at FLETC you get paid according to your locality pay right?
    You'll get paid the locality pay of your home port.

Comment

• What happens to the people who do not EOD on Dec. 19? Will they just stay in the TSU until sometime next year when the budget issue is hopefully worked out?

Comment

• Essentially what CBP did was to hire a bunch of classes from Jan./Feb./Mar./etc. weeks/months early.

Nothing really changes for people scheduled to EOD after 12/31 for future classes. They'll be brought on-board 'normally' with a 'normal' EOD and a 'normal' pre-academy.

Comment

• Hey ten30code01, I am waiting for Laredo for almost a year. When did you take your test? What has not clear for you?
          Last edited by Harry; 12-06-2011, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• ?

CMU......clean up your PM's...I can't send you anything.

Thanks!

Comment

• Hey Harry. I took the test last December and scored a 100% with no vet points. I have everything cleared except for my BI.
              What about you.

Comment

• The Spanish test is not included in your FLETC dates. It gets scheduled once you're at FLETC.
                Written: 12/8/10
                NOR: 1/25/11
                TO: 5/11/11
                Fitness/Med: 5/16/11
                BI: 6/14/11
                VBT/SI: 6/20/11
                Drug Screen: 9/29/11
                Call: 10/5/11
                PTF2: 10/14/11
                EOD: 11/7/11 (El Paso)
                FLETC: 12/6/11

Comment

• Anyone else meet their BI's late July mid Aug and still waiting? Only asking because 3 of my former co-workers got called Oct 15-20th and we met our BI's almost 1 week apart. It's almost been 5 months now lol.

(Texas All Other SWB Texas)
                  Test 12/16/2010
                  NOR- 1/25/2011 84%
                  TSL1-5/25/2011
                  TSL2-5/26/2011
                  Pre-Employment Forms- 8/18/2011 cleared
                  Fitness-7/18/2011 cleared
                  Medical-7/28/2011 cleared
                  Qualifications-8/18/2011 cleared
                  VBT/SI-8/26/2011 cleared
                  Met BI-7/26/2011 In security office (With an Adjudicator as of 10/2011)
                  Drug Test-9/8/2011 Cleared

BPA (South Texas)
                  Written- 10/5/2011
                  NOR 10/19/2011
                  TSL1- 10/25/2011
                  Medical- Cleared
                  DT- Cleared
                  BI- In security office (With an Adjudicator as of 10/2011)
                  Pft1- 12/2011 Cleared
                  OB- Scheduled

Comment

• Originally posted by ten30code01 View Post
                    Hey Harry. I took the test last December and scored a 100% with no vet points. I have everything cleared except for my BI.
                    What about you.
                    I took my test last December as well. I scored 95 with no vet points. I am waiting on my BI and drug test. How long are you waiting on your BI?

Comment

• Originally posted by tsakrl View Post
                      Anyone else meet their BI's late July mid Aug and still waiting? Only asking because 3 of my former co-workers got called Oct 15-20th and we met our BI's almost 1 week apart. It's almost been 5 months now lol.

(Texas All Other SWB Texas)
                      Test 12/16/2010
                      NOR- 1/25/2011 84%
                      TSL1-5/25/2011
                      TSL2-5/26/2011
                      Pre-Employment Forms- 8/18/2011 cleared
                      Fitness-7/18/2011 cleared
                      Medical-7/28/2011 cleared
                      Qualifications-8/18/2011 cleared
                      VBT/SI-8/26/2011 cleared
                      Met BI-7/26/2011 In security office (With an Adjudicator as of 10/2011)
                      Drug Test-9/8/2011 Cleared

BPA (South Texas)
                      Written- 10/5/2011
                      NOR 10/19/2011
                      TSL1- 10/25/2011
                      Medical- Cleared
                      DT- Cleared
                      BI- In security office (With an Adjudicator as of 10/2011)
                      Pft1- 12/2011 Cleared
                      OB- Scheduled
                      We have the similar dates. I'm still waiting as well.
                      "All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

BP Agent GEO: CA, SW Border.
                      Written Test: 10/04/10
                      NOR: 11/17/10 Passed(84%).
                      TSL 1: 11/17/10
                      OB: 03/01/11 Passed.
                      Med/PTF1: 04/19/11 Passed
                      TSL 2: 04/29/11.
                      e-QIP: 05/08/11
                      BI Interview: 07/26/11
                      Drug test: 08/05/11
                      Polygraph: 02/08/2012
                      CBP Officer GEO: TX, SW Border.
                      Written Test: 12/09/10
                      NOR: 02/01/11 Passed(84%).
                      TSL 1: 06/14/11
                      PTF 1: 07/20/11Passed.
                      VBT: 09/07/11 Passed

Comment

• Originally posted by Americoza View Post
                        I think the process is moving slowly for south east border,I took my test in July ,scored 82 ,nor I received on august 30th,tentative selection on October 27
                        I would suggest to check your junk mail,that's were my e mail were directed to,regarding fluent Russian -think it will be a plus,im fluent in Russian too
                        Try to call MHC, or write an email,they will respond
                        Thank you, Americoza (lol). I emailed them.. tried calling as well, but it goes straight to voicemail. did you apply for Southwest? I am thinking of switching my region if that would help.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180Degrees View Post
                          If you selected any of the SWB areas for a geo. preference, I would contact MHC. If you selected the Southeast region (Georgia), it may be normal.

Remember that the Summer announcement for Georgia listed "Few vacancies". When I applied in Nov. 2010, every state in the Northeast region similarly listed "Few vacancies" and here I sit, a year later with a written test score of 100 and still no tentative offer.

Unfortunately a ton of tentative offers were sent out for Georgia (SE region) and I can't imagine that the new terminal they are building requires more than 30 new officers, 50 maybe?

Good luck but be prepared to wait.
                          Do you think switching the geo preference at this point will help speed the process up?

Comment

• Hey guys...So Here I am and sadly I declined the CBPO position today for a state agency close to home. Very hard decision but it is what it is. Anyone else decline? So I guess I just opened a spot for one lucky person. My location was Nogales, AZ. Good luck to you all in your future endeavors and stay safe.

Comment

• Got my final letter of acceptance! Class CBPOBT-209

Question for those who've been through it. Any ideas for getting Internet for 1 month during pre-academy? I'll be at SY.SD from Dec 19-Jan25 and need my internet fix. Mainly for Skyping with the family and playing online games

I was looking at Verizon's 4G LTE. They're having a double download limit for the holidays. 10GB for 50$ (normally 5GB/50$). Not too bad, but I really don't want a 2 year with that. I'm also afraid that I'll chew into that, what with the Skype. Gaming doesn't take too much, especially with the time i'll have left after work, PT, food, sleep. Anybody have experience with, say Cox or Timewarner in San Diego? Do you know anybody that does short-term plans? Maybe a local ISP or something?

Thanks

Comment

• [QUOTE=tsakrl;2936895]Anyone else meet their BI's late July mid Aug and still waiting? Only asking because 3 of my former co-workers got called Oct 15-20th and we met our BI's almost 1 week apart. It's almost been 5 months now lol.

I have been waiting for my BI to clear since July. I called the BI office and they had no information about my BI.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7229 users online. 386 members and 6843 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X