300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by antwatersx View Post
    Ammo19, you can read the transcript on the msnbc website but I can't seem to find an online stream or time for when they'll run the episode again.
    I tried going onto NBC's website to find the video but like you said there is nothing. I tried Utube and they have allot of Dateline episodes but not this one. Maybe it is too early for it to be on there. Oh well, I will check later this week

Comment

• Originally posted by madchiken View Post
      And stamps...
      That was necessary, right? Just for your info, I don't have a stamp and most officers on my team don't eather...
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kiddie789
        You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed. Once a final determination is made that all requirements have been met, you will be notified of the next steps

My CASS now says this. What is this because i only met mi BI on july 17th. from the horror stories posted on this thread its hard to believe my bi cleared in less then 2 weeks.
        What's your timeline? It's hard to say whether you have an interim or your Background has been fully adjudicated.

Comment

You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed. Once a final determination is made that all requirements have been met, you will be notified of the next steps

My CASS now says this. What is this because i only met mi BI on july 17th. from the horror stories posted on this thread its hard to believe my bi cleared in less then 2 weeks.
          I also got this message on Friday after a loooooong time of waiting. Makes you wonder if there is a glitch in the system or they finally got some funding.

Comment

well i got the message thursday. I also called the cass number to see what it said it also says the same thing. Who knows?
            That's great news! Congrats! Out of curiosity, what location did you choose?

Comment

• Hey Dfly123 congrats, let me know how it went...OLC Faced!

status...just waiting on BI to get in touch with me...
              Geo Pref: Miami
              Score: 92
              Grade Level: 5
              EOD: 11/10/2008
              Fletc: 12/02/2008 - 03-20-2008

Comment

• Well Guys and Girls....

Today I finally got access to O.com...

AND

Today Was my EOD in Tampa!!!!!

Tested in March 08 (94 NOR no vet)

Started today!!!!

Sept 10th Glenco/Training

Comment

• Question for those who have been through the process:

My references are currently going through their interviews, but I have yet to hear from my BI. How long was it before the BI contacted you for your interview after your references started to receive their calls?

Thanks!

Comment

• Well,
                    7 months since I met with the investigator and I'm still waiting...
                    I wish I had a number I could call to actually get some information on what in the heck is taking so long for them to clear me, cause this is getting to be extremely ridiculous.
                    Those of you who get cleared in a month or less consider yourselves lucky the uncertainty is over and done with. I know that back in the day it took about 2 years in average to get hired, but when I came in we were the first ones to go through the "expedited" version (6 months or less) from test date to hire, and here I am, it will be a year at the end of this month that I took the test and got my TO.

Ahhh, how I would love to give whoever has my case an ear-full...

Just need to vent guys

Congrats to those who got cleared!
                    CBPO
                    Written: 08/29/2007
                    EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by VT04 View Post
                      Question for those who have been through the process:

My references are currently going through their interviews, but I have yet to hear from my BI. How long was it before the BI contacted you for your interview after your references started to receive their calls?

Thanks!
                      My BI met with me first, then interviewed my references within a week.

Comment

• Thanks for the notice

Comment

• Just curious, has anyone else tested for atlanta Ga? Or is there anyone on here who works in atlanta and can tell me how you guys are doing for manpower. Thanks.

CBP(Atlanta, Ga)
                          Written: 03/17/2008
                          TO: May/11/2008
                          Medical: (7/18/08) pending
                          Drug Test: (7/19/08) pending
                          VBT: (7/12/08) pending
                          BI: (?????????) pending
                          Fitness: completed

Comment

• Originally posted by psychoticnemo View Post
                            Hey Dfly123 congrats, let me know how it went...OLC Faced!

status...just waiting on BI to get in touch with me...

Ha ha... Give it time, they will call.... as for the first day at the port... it was good, normal mountain of paper work, but everyone is very nice and helpful to answer any questions about; pay, FLETC, scheduling, etc etc. Ive got a feeling from seeing how happy people seem to be with working with CBP, this will be a good career move.
                            Day one at CBP: Aug 4th, 2008
                            Day one at FLETC: Sept 3, 2008 Class 863
                            Graduated Dec 18, 2008

Its game on from here....

Comment

• Originally posted by Inman59 View Post
                              Well Guys and Girls....

Today I finally got access to O.com...

AND

Today Was my EOD in Tampa!!!!!

Tested in March 08 (94 NOR no vet)

Started today!!!!

Sept 10th Glenco/Training
                              Congrats, first day for me today too. I'll see you in GA, I'm in your class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfly123 View Post
                                as for the first day at the port... it was good, normal mountain of paper work, but everyone is very nice and helpful to answer any questions about; pay, FLETC, scheduling, etc etc. Ive got a feeling from seeing how happy people seem to be with working with CBP, this will be a good career move.
                                I couldn't agree more. I'm very excited.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11871 users online. 251 members and 11620 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X