Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly date?

Zipties,

When did you do the poly? And when did You receive the letter that you were unsuited for employment from IA??

Comment

• Originally posted by nugg View Post
      Zipties,

When did you do the poly? And when did You receive the letter that you were unsuited for employment from IA??
      I took it on Monday... I haven't received a letter from IA yet... However, the polygrapher said, I failed, and that was the end of the process unless "QA" says that "he did it wrong." So, I may not be out of the running, but it seems that I am considering that almost everyone else who "failed" wasn't given a second shot at it...

Comment

• Can anyone tell me about the pft2 in detroit , mi. I am curioys how the test is administered. For the running is there a track or do you run on a treadmill? And as far as the sit up and pushup is there a point system like the first pft?

Comment

• Originally posted by dubgirl2low View Post
          Can anyone tell me about the pft2 in detroit , mi. I am curioys how the test is administered. For the running is there a track or do you run on a treadmill? And as far as the sit up and pushup is there a point system like the first pft?
          The test was administrated by about 7-10 BP Agents.All the running was on a indoor track. You must complete 25 proper sit ups in one minute/17 proper push ups.

Comment

• Originally posted by gcangelstar View Post
            Hey Everyone! Just to let everyone know. I passed my pft2 test today. I got "the call" october 13th. I start my EOD on November 21st and leave to the Academy on Dec 15th. My station is El Paso.
            Excellent. See you when you EOD!
            Written: 12/8/10
            NOR: 1/25/11
            TO: 5/11/11
            Fitness/Med: 5/16/11
            BI: 6/14/11
            VBT/SI: 6/20/11
            Drug Screen: 9/29/11
            Call: 10/5/11
            PTF2: 10/14/11
            EOD: 11/7/11 (El Paso)
            FLETC: 12/6/11

Comment

• Originally posted by gcangelstar View Post
              There was 11 people taking the test, 3 of the people there were for bp. I am happy to say that that us females (only 2 there) passed
              Congrats gcangelstar! Yeaaaa more females! trust me not too many of us! Whats your GEO?

Comment

• Originally posted by veno135 View Post
                The test was administrated by about 7-10 BP Agents.All the running was on a indoor track. You must complete 25 proper sit ups in one minute/17 proper push ups.
                Can anyone that went to Detroit for the VBT tell me if they were sent home after or did they get the Structured Interview right after.

Comment

• For those who have taken the VBT/SI recently: How long does it last?
                  CBP Officer
                  Initial Application: 11/16/10
                  Test Exam: 12/13/10
                  Notice of Results: 1/25/11 (GS-07: 92)
                  New Geography (SWB): 9/14/11
                  Tentative Offer: 9/29/11
                  Medical/PFT1: 10/25/11

Comment

• Originally posted by SDCBP View Post
                    Congrats gcangelstar! Yeaaaa more females! trust me not too many of us! Whats your GEO?
                    Thank you! I got el paso
                    CBPO
                    Test- 12/9/10
                    NOR- 1/07/11
                    T.O.- 4/1/11
                    Med/fitness- cleared 5/13/11
                    Qualifications & premployment- cleared 6/20/11
                    Drug Test-cleared 8/11/11
                    Vbt/si- cleared 8/19/11
                    Background Investigation- case is in the security office(met w/ BI 9-8-11)
                    Pft2- ?
                    Eod- ?

Comment

• Originally posted by AnonymousPerson View Post
                      For those who have taken the VBT/SI recently: How long does it last?
                      it depends if you are offered the structured interview afterwards. I just had mines at JFK here in NY and only did the VBT which lasted about an 1 hr and 15 mins. Now since i wasnt offered the structured interview im starting to think i failed. The VBT was very awkward for me. But there has been cases when a structured interview was given at a later date. But the fact that i wasnt offered one right after my VBT im very worried
                      Last edited by TP3; 11-12-2011, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• I know CBP has until Jan 1, 2013 to start polygraphing all applicants but I heard a rumor that all Southwest Border applicants are getting a poly. Is that rumor true?

Also, since the poly has such as high failure rate, why doesn't CBP do the poly before the BI? Why spend thousands of dollars on a background investigation when the applicant might fail their poly? It doesn't make any sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by hangman View Post
                          I know CBP has until Jan 1, 2013 to start polygraphing all applicants but I heard a rumor that all Southwest Border applicants are getting a poly. Is that rumor true?

Also, since the poly has such as high failure rate, why doesn't CBP do the poly before the BI? Why spend thousands of dollars on a background investigation when the applicant might fail their poly? It doesn't make any sense.
                          I did it before the BI

Comment

• Polys are being given before the BI now

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnylaw View Post
                              Polys are being given before the BI now
                              I've done everything recently the VBT and still havent gotten a poly, the SI, drug test or the FTPT2 so not 100% true

Comment

• Originally posted by c0reya View Post
                                I've done everything recently the VBT and still havent gotten a poly, the SI, drug test or the FTPT2 so not 100% true
                                me too... i already met with my BI and I still havent gotten a poly

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10891 users online. 436 members and 10455 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X