• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FutureLE

Is it non-competitive to GS-12?

Comment

• verbalkint4,

Thanks a lot for the insight. Does every duty station have its own Special Response Team?

Comment

• Originally posted by dmgritte View Post
        FutureLE

Sorry Im not sure.. The info I posted came from someone else..

Comment

• Originally posted by dmgritte View Post
          FutureLE

No. It's non-competitive to GS-11.
          But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

• Originally posted by antwatersx View Post
            verbalkint4,

Thanks a lot for the insight. Does every duty station have its own Special Response Team?
            No, only a small handful of large ports have an SRT. San Diego, Miami, and Houston are a couple. And, to be completely honest, you'll be hard pressed to find someone who can tell you what their day to day duties are like. Also, in the past when they have opened those positions up it's only been for officers within that port.

Comment

• Hi Guys,

Today I found that CASS had changed to this after 10 months of waiting.

You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed. Once a final determination is made that all requirements have been met, you will be notified of the next steps.

Anybody else receive this? Does this mean I am close to a final offer?

Thanks guys

Comment

• Originally posted by deyosurf19 View Post
                Hi Guys,

You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed. Once a final determination is made that all requirements have been met, you will be notified of the next steps.

Thanks guys
                If sure does, depending on funding and training slots.

Comment

• Originally posted by deyosurf19 View Post
                  Hi Guys,

Thanks guys
                  CASS updated that today (Friday) or was it updated yesterday (Thursday)?

jrq16

Comment

• Originally posted by jrq16 View Post
                    CASS updated that today (Friday) or was it updated yesterday (Thursday)?

jrq16
                    CASS updated that today. I guess that flies in the face of the Tuesday/Thursday theory

Comment

• deyosurf

Originally posted by deyosurf19 View Post
                      CASS updated that today. I guess that flies in the face of the Tuesday/Thursday theory
                      Good to know...Thanks

jrq16

Comment

• Does anyone know if FLETC makes CBP officers get Tazered? Do CBP officers carry a Tazer?

Comment

• Originally posted by ammo19 View Post
                          Does anyone know if FLETC makes CBP officers get Tazered? Do CBP officers carry a Tazer?

My friend is a CBP Officer and he said they are not issued tasers, or trained on their use...

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalFed View Post
                            My friend is a CBP Officer and he said they are not issued tasers, or trained on their use...
                            But they do get OC, right? And probably batons?

Comment

• Originally posted by jwm0516 View Post

No taser. Yes to OC and Yes to baton.

Comment

• Originally posted by jwm0516 View Post
                                And stamps...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7979 users online. 400 members and 7579 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X