300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drifting View Post
    How long have you been in the process? When did you get your tentative offer?

Been in the process since Aug 08....got a t.o. sep 08...It's been a long wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by blessed View Post
      Got the call for MIA...waiting for pft2
      Congratulations on the call! I am also waiting for MIA... waiting on the Background to clear. It's good to see they're still calling for MIA. What EOD and FLETC dates did you get? When did you meet with your BI?
      Written test: Dec 2010
      NOR: 01/2011 - 95 (no vet.)
      GEO preference: MIA
      TO: 06/2011
      Pre-employment forms: sent 06/2011 - completed
      Qualifications - pending
      Medical 07/2011 - completed
      VBT/SI - 08/2011 – elegible, completed
      Drug Screening: taken 9/2011 - completed
      BI: met with investigator late 07/2011 - pending - in security office
      Fitness (PFT1): 07/2011 – passed - completed

Comment

• Originally posted by luke81 View Post
        Is it unusual to get results and a TSL within 3 weeks of actually physically taking the test? I selected SWB and tested on Oct 12th. They told me it would be 4 - 6 weeks before getting results, but I got my NOR a week later, and the TSL a week after that. Just wondering.
        What score did you get if you dont mind me asking. I took the written test on July 25th and passed with an 88 but up to this date have not received a TSL

Comment

• Originally posted by Disoriented Guy View Post
          You have been referred to the scheduling unit. 10/27/2011 This will make it the second time I've been reffered. First time was in 5/21/2009

Waiting.... Waiting... Waiting.. Waiting.
          2009 tester here too and I EOD 10/24.....don't worry the call will come....I wish u the best of luck!

Comment

• Academy Class 11/18

How many on here are heading to FLETC on 11/18/11-3/30/12?

Comment

• Originally posted by BPhopeful View Post
              What score did you get if you dont mind me asking. I took the written test on July 25th and passed with an 88 but up to this date have not received a TSL
              I got a 90 with no vet points...tested 10/12/11 in San diego with geo pref as SWB.

Comment

• Originally posted by SDCBP View Post
                How many on here are heading to FLETC on 11/18/11-3/30/12?
                Count +3 of us from here at Dulles/WAS for that class

Comment

• I am a 2010 tester and was wondering what the region besides SE/SW would have my greatest odds of receiving a TO? I heard Miami, then the TO's went out then they changed my geo pref to Miami so that didn't work out too well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waterpistola View Post
                    I am a 2010 tester and was wondering what the region besides SE/SW would have my greatest odds of receiving a TO? I heard Miami, then the TO's went out then they changed my geo pref to Miami so that didn't work out too well.
                    I think the key is going to be just to stick with one GEO preference and sit tight. Also a 2010 tester here waiting for a NE region TO...........I can definitely understand your frustration. I just want a TO at this point.........I could care less if it takes me 3 years to get the job.....

Comment

I got a 90 with no vet points...tested 10/12/11 in San diego with geo pref as SWB.
                      So which guy where u? I was there taking the test with u on that date. No wonder why u received a letter already.....I barely passed it with a 82% so I'm further down on the list. I guess I just have to wait...wait and wait. Hope everything goes quick for u and u get the location u want. Good luck!!

Comment

• Originally posted by crangel209 View Post
                        So which guy where u? I was there taking the test with u on that date. No wonder why u received a letter already.....I barely passed it with a 82% so I'm further down on the list. I guess I just have to wait...wait and wait. Hope everything goes quick for u and u get the location u want. Good luck!!
                        bald white dude in the back with a green shirt on

Comment

bald white dude in the back with a green shirt on
                          Lol I dont remember you....but I got stuck sitting somewhat in the front third section. I was one of the females that was there. What port are you hoping to get?

Comment

• Originally posted by crangel209 View Post
                            Lol I dont remember you....but I got stuck sitting somewhat in the front third section. I was one of the females that was there. What port are you hoping to get?
                            Somewhere around san diego hopefully so I don't have to move...but honestly I just want to get hired. If I have to move somewhere remote, oh well.

Comment

• How long does the PFT2 take? I'm scheduled to take it at 9 am on a friday this month at harpers ferry WV and the only amtrak trains that leave on that day is at 10:50 am.

Second, is anyone here going to/ currently stationed in Nogales? My housing situation for the "job shadowing" is stressing me out.

Comment

• Luke81 I tried to send you a PM but it seems you have it turned off. I just wanted to ask you some questions....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4371 users online. 261 members and 4110 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X