300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by z132878 View Post
    16 people showed up for the test. Everyone did the 220 in less than 41 seconds. One person did 24 sit ups in 45 seconds, but he couldn't do one more full one. The 2 females failed the push ups. One could not complete 2 proper push ups. Everyone did the 1.5 in less than 15 min. Good luck to all who are still waiting.
    There were 2 people for Buffalo who tested in 12/10. All others were SWB except an 08 tester for Detroit.
    I was there with you. Wouldn't say everyone completed the 1.5 within 15

Felt bad for that guy about the situps...man....he was ticked. There was actually about 3 going to Detroit including yours truly. 2 or 3 going to Atlanta and the rest were SB.

Comment

• Originally posted by bowhunter103 View Post
      Well I passed my PFT-2 today. There was four of us (3 CBPO 1 BPA), and we all passed. EOD Nov 7 San Luis, AZ.
      Congrats! See you in GA!

Zipties, I qualified at 7 and that's what they offered me. I don't know if they're still offering. I read somewhere that they only have so many positions for 7, then they only offer 5. I'm not sure if that's true, but I'm sure someone here has more insight.
      Written: 12/8/10
      NOR: 1/25/11
      TO: 5/11/11
      Fitness/Med: 5/16/11
      BI: 6/14/11
      VBT/SI: 6/20/11
      Drug Screen: 9/29/11
      Call: 10/5/11
      PTF2: 10/14/11
      EOD: 11/7/11 (El Paso)
      FLETC: 12/6/11

Comment

• Pft2

Is the PFT2 always conducted outside? Winter is approacing (snow storm where I live on Friday). Just wondering if I should be practicing running in the bitter cold and snow.

Comment

• Originally posted by zipties View Post
          Congrats to all who are getting a call. Question for those getting the call: For those who applied for and were qualified at the GS-7 level, were you offered a 7 or just a 5?

And, I have my VBT/SI today...wish me luck
          They just offered me GS-7. They didn't say anything about a GS-5. I also heard the same thing that OPJr heard...they only have a certain amount of GS-7 to offer, then they only offer GS-5.

Comment

• Originally posted by OPJr View Post
            Congrats! See you in GA!
            Thanks. I just got my final email too. Looks like we'll be in the same class #205. See you there!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bowhunter103 View Post
              Thanks. I just got my final email too. Looks like we'll be in the same class #205. See you there!!!!
              What did your final offer email consist of? I passed my PFT2 one week ago and haven't received my email yet. I EOD on Nov. 7 as well, MHC is cutting it close.

Comment

• 30 day rental for SYS.

Anyone EOD November 7th for SYS need a place? I found a 2 bedroom corporate apartment in Chula Vista for $1595 for 30 days. All utilities included except cable. Seems like a good deal to split. Please PM ASAP me if interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by z132878 View Post
                  The 2 females failed the push ups. One could not complete 2 proper push ups.
                  I fail to understand why a person would even show up for the test in that condition. You'd think that no one ever told them that they would have to do a push up as part of this process.
                  Gek.

Comment

• Originally posted by ExRebel View Post
                    What did your final offer email consist of? I passed my PFT2 one week ago and haven't received my email yet. I EOD on Nov. 7 as well, MHC is cutting it close.
                    Yeah they are cutting it kind of close with you. I just took the PFT-2 yesterday and received my email this morning. I wouldn't worry too much about it though. There wasn't a whole lot of info in the email that you need immediately. It will consist of most of the stuff you should already know (EOD, Location, Academy Date, Salary, etc). It will also give you the time that you need to report (or the name of a person to contact for report time), the port address, academy class number, and some other minor info. If you get it a couple days before you report, you would be fine. But, I do understand that you would want this info ASAP. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by ExRebel View Post
                      One of the guys who did the pft2 with me got his email one week before EOD. He told me that his went to his junk mail inbox, so look out for that!
                      Written: 12/8/10
                      NOR: 1/25/11
                      TO: 5/11/11
                      Fitness/Med: 5/16/11
                      BI: 6/14/11
                      VBT/SI: 6/20/11
                      Drug Screen: 9/29/11
                      Call: 10/5/11
                      PTF2: 10/14/11
                      EOD: 11/7/11 (El Paso)
                      FLETC: 12/6/11

Comment

• Question with CASS

Can anyone tell me why my CASS application progress is not updating? Back in August I took the written exam. About the 3Oth of August I received my NOR Results. sept I received my TSL. On around the 15th of sep I received my pre-qual paper work and I faxed them back the next day. Sep 30th I received my back ground info on eqip. Along with my financial records and my signature pages. also faxed back the next day. Oct. 14th I received my VBT test date and location Nov. 8th also on Oct 22 I received a phone call for my Medical and Ftp1 for this Thursday but nothing on CASS is updated. Also after nov 8th am I done with all this paper work and test or is there more?

Comment

• Originally posted by c0reya View Post
                          Can anyone tell me why my CASS application progress is not updating?
                          It took two months for my drug test to be changed to complete. Don't worry about it too much. A lot of applicants report on this forum that they are getting calls while multiple items are still "pending" in CASS.
                          Gek.

Comment

• Originally posted by zipties View Post
                            Congrats to all who are getting a call. Question for those getting the call: For those who applied for and were qualified at the GS-7 level, were you offered a 7 or just a 5?

And, I have my VBT/SI today...wish me luck
                            Qualified for 7 and offered 7

Comment

• Originally posted by Drifting View Post
                              It took two months for my drug test to be changed to complete. Don't worry about it too much. A lot of applicants report on this forum that they are getting calls while multiple items are still "pending" in CASS.
                              Alright thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drifting View Post
                                I fail to understand why a person would even show up for the test in that condition. You'd think that no one ever told them that they would have to do a push up as part of this process.
                                The crazy thing is...I was there and saw these girls. Both in good shape and seemed ready. One of them currently in the Air Force. They knocked out the 220 together...knocked out the situps together....and then got knocked out together on the pushups. Felt real bad for them.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5802 users online. 254 members and 5548 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X